No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I absolutely planned it. I surreptitiously spied on all of your wardrobes and then sent you subliminal messages to ensure you chose the right outfits to wear
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Lovely pictures. The Bride & Groom were perfect! You were all dressed beautifully and Ben looked so handsome (and old)! Looked like a perfect day for an outside wedding. So very happy for the newly married couple!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        I absolutely planned it. I surreptitiously spied on all of your wardrobes and then sent you subliminal messages to ensure you chose the right outfits to wear
        Ah, so that's why you were so adamant I should wear that top - and I thought you really thought it was the better choice

The weather was perfect - the sun came out just as the photos were about to be taken and after that a smattering of clouds saved us all from sizzling

Comment

Love the pictures and the WooHoo look!
          Sarai's dress is awesome.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

So, being WooHoos, we just had to take pics of the food..........

I had Fish Pie..

..followed by berries and ice-cream..

Wendy had the biggest Vegetarian Lasagne she'd ever seen...

.. followed by Sticky Toffee Pudding

Josi and Cags had Roast Beef.........

... and vegetables...

Josi had Sticky Toffee Pudding and Cags had a Creme Brulee...

Ben had Meatballs and Pasta...

And then there were the wedding cakes...

One made of cheese.....

... and the other a yummy sponge cake with Strawberries and Cream.

Would you be surprised if I told you I put on four pounds over the week-end?

But it was just impossible to resist such lovely food
            Last edited by Jumble; 25 June 2014, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Wendy is right - that is the biggest vegetarian lasagne I've ever seen too!
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry to be so absent. Was at work until 2:30 a.m. Need to get my life back!

Thanks Josiane-you know for what.

Fabulous pics. Sarai-gorgeous and great dress. Your guy is a cutie! Woohoos and Ben--you look marvellous!

Great setting for photos as well, eh?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

It was an amazing setting. Absolutely perfect and perfect weather too.
                  I'm sure I put some weight on -I ate my own bodyweight in toast on Sunsay morning. Although I got home and realised I completely missed out in any cake... either of them. it looked amazing and so delicious too. So not like me to not partake of either cheese or cake!
                  sigpic

Comment

I couldn't eat the lasagne. It was just toooo big. I feel sad though, because it was really good. It was a perfect everything for a wedding.
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Well, tomorrow starts the Oakland Expo. Looking forward to seeing Amanda. Have seen Claire and 1/2 the Gabit team. Looks like it is going to be a fun time!
                      sigpic

Comment

Have fun Laurie

Comment

have fun Laurie and Claire. Is there an auction?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Sooooo glad Sarai chose last Saturday for the wedding - the current torrential rain/hail would have completely ruined it

Comment

Here we having a saying that roughly translated says "A wet wedding is a blessed one". I think Sarai would pass on that kind blessing.
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Is that because it rains on most weddings?

We now have thunder and lightning - what a contrast to last week-end!

I think I'll just declare this a Duvet Day and ignore it all

Comment

Working...
                                X