No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, that's wonderful news Nad *does a happy shimmy (fully clothed )* Make sure she does as she's told and gets plenty of rest
    Last edited by Jumble; 12 May 2014, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Awesome news, Nad! Here's hoping that continues

LOVE your new sig/avi combo too, btw

Eventful weekend for me... nephew-minding, bridesmaid-dress-fitting, choir-singing, oh and a migraine

*hugs woohoos*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Awesome news Nad. In fact...so awesome...

*strips off and nekkid shimmies*

Huggles Josi for the migraine.

An eventful weekend for me too. I now have a shower room! No actal shower in it yet but very soon will be. Oh and Sunday involved a restarant beginning with A and a delicious STP. Sorry Josi!
        sigpic

Comment

*iz not jealous*
          sigpic

Comment

A particularly large STP, as I recall We had to help Ben out because he couldn't quite finish it

Comment

That's great news, Nad.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

WooHoo Nad! That's awesome news!

So, it rained. And it flooded, my basement that is! What a mess! 4 inches of water and mud...I'm tired just thinking about how tired I'm gonna be tomorrow after pulling out all of the carpet and mopping the floor. The bright side? It doesn't look like anything of real value was ruined I did however remind my hubby that buying a home was his idea
                sigpic

----------
                FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Good news Nad! Sending positive vibes that things continue improving.
                  Congrats on the shower room Cags.
                  on the flood IDKS

oh, and if anyone wants to send me some sticky toffee pudding, I wouldn't object
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm rebelling. I want cheesecake.

Thanks ladies!
                    *hugs everyone*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    LOVE your new sig/avi combo too, btw
                    Thanks

Eventful weekend for me... nephew-minding, bridesmaid-dress-fitting, choir-singing, oh and a migraine

*hugs woohoos*
                    Ugh on the migraine, but yay for the rest

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

An eventful weekend for me too. I now have a shower room! No actal shower in it yet but very soon will be. Oh and Sunday involved a restarant beginning with A and a delicious STP. Sorry Josi!
                    Coooool!

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                    WooHoo Nad! That's awesome news!

So, it rained. And it flooded, my basement that is! What a mess! 4 inches of water and mud...I'm tired just thinking about how tired I'm gonna be tomorrow after pulling out all of the carpet and mopping the floor. The bright side? It doesn't look like anything of real value was ruined I did however remind my hubby that buying a home was his idea
                    Oh yuck.
                    Glad it's 'just' the damage you have.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Fly by hugs for Nad and the great news, to Josie for the migraine, and to DKScully for the soggy basement. (and to all and sundry!)

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I've decided that my children have way too much crap that they just don't play with...all of which is now in the garage The cleanup company has no idea when they might be able to come nor does the insurance company know when an adjuster will make it here. Apparently our city has been declared a disaster zone...go figure.
                        sigpic

----------
                        FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

So sorry to hear that *hugs Scully* Flooding is a nightmare

Comment

Oh Scully that sucks Water is a nightmare. Hope it can all get cleaned up soon *hugs*
                            sigpic

Comment

Big huggles for the flooding. Not nice to have the clear up.
                              sigpic

Comment

Just came by for a moment to say "hello." Sorry to hear about the flooding of your basement. And now I'm going back into my "blissful and healing" hybernation.
                                Of FYI - probably going to AT8.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X