No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good work, Jumble! Looks all nice and fresh But it's not really your kitchen without all the Martinpics

Big hugs, Laurie, if you're still around to pick them up. We'll be here for you when you're ready to come back
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs Laurie* Hope you feel better soon

Comment

I have discovered that internet explorer ( which I hate anyway) won't let me use the on-screen keyboard to post to Gw, but a different browser will. Why does Microsoft have to be difficult? That is what came built-in with my tablet, just happy to have found another browser.
        sigpic

Comment

I stopped using IE a couple of years ago because there was just so much hassle with it - I use Firefox now

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*sends big hugs to Laurie*

Yay for the kitchen Jumble!

I use Chrome for most things, but IE for one or two sites. Mainly because I'm on a shared laptop and I don't want to have to switch accounts all the time on websites we all use. Internet lazy, I am.

And just because it's worth a mention for being rare...
            I actually like the Eurovision songcontest song my country sent in this year. We won't win, but at least we're not moronic!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I avoid ie as much as humanly possible. However, on my Surface tablet, that's what was available, and until recently, no other browser was available in the app store. UC finally became available, and it is better (I use it on my phone). Over all, I prefer Chrome or Firefox
              sigpic

Comment

Laurie, so sorry to hear of your problems. Sending you big hugs. Hope you will be back to this group at least soon.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I said hello to Martin and Amanda from all of you today!
                  Martin has a pannel tomorrow so if you want me to tell him anything specific, post it here/pm it to me, and I can try to talk to him after his panel.
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

You could tell him that he looks terrific in a kilt
                    sigpic

Comment

Plans to make me blush lol!
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Oh of course, it's Ottawa comic con this weekend! So very jealous Thanks for saying hi to them from us

Hope you're having an awesome time, can't wait to see your photos
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ditto that! (about the kilt)

Sorry at first I couldn't make it, then realised this was Mother's Day weekend here. Wood not have left my family, not even for AT and MW. Give them my love anyway.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

In case anyone is interested - AT8 10th to 12th April 2015.

Comment

Nobody home.
                              Time for a nekkid shimmy.
                              *nods*

LG, I'm sure you had fun at the con

Mom had her after- radiation check up today. She kicked some bum during those eight weeks and the tumor has suffered some major shrinkage. It went from a 9cm wide ball to a mass of about 3cm and it's much softer. If the cells remain calm, it should be ok.
                              Now there's a month of rest before we'll know when she'll get the surgery to remove the tumor in her breast and how much tissue they'll need to take out. There's still a lot to be done, but at least there's some good results to focus on for now
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

That's positive news Nad, really good to hear. Fingers crossed she continues to do well - still sending healing vibes *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X