Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Twitter....

Martin Wood @realmartinwood 8h

6Scenes,10actors,11pages done in 7 hours isn't a crime (unless you do it 3days in a row...) #StillNotAsFastAsDeluise pic.twitter.com/Af0G8Vf0aH

Maybe we should seriously consider employing this method to get him to Chevron

Comment

Anyone got any handcuffs?
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

No, but I know where to get some

Comment

Stole this off FB............

Finally, the mystery explained

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            stole this off fb............

finally, the mystery explained :d
            sigpic

Comment

*bounces in to hug the WooHoos*

Dressed in full orange gear.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *bounces in to hug the WooHoos*

Dressed in full orange gear.
                Prisoners wear orange ... just sayin'
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah well...
                  Just don't tell anyone where I am.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Nad*

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I love that, Nola! If my laptop screen weren't broken I would have to start doing the same

*squishy huggles all the woohoos*
                        sigpic

Comment

Your laptop screen is broken too? It's an epidemic

Comment

Yeah At least, it works just fine as long as I don't move it!
                            sigpic

Comment

As opposed to me whose whole laptop is broken (but I have a working desktop so it's ok).

*huggles Nad. Orange is the new, er, orange, so I hear.

Actually, in all superstitious seriousness, orange is supposed to be the colour of positivity. And then there's this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdTRCw4-DM4
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Yeah At least, it works just fine as long as I don't move it!
                                That's how mine started, now it doesn't work at all I'm actually getting used to my current set-up so there's no urgency to get it fixed or replace it.... yet

Met a mum this afternoon with a lovely 11 month old boy. She's been using this new feeding method - Baby-led weaning - which means not giving puree'd food but offering 'normal' meals and encouraging the child to feed itself. She said that he does let her feed him with some things, so I asked her how he wood eat spaghetti bolognaise in the hope that she wood say he could be fed it with a spoon....... her response was "With his hands" She also said she never leaves him to cry, ever. She's expecting another baby in September.... that's going to be fun

Seeing another family tomorrow, hopefully a more sane one

Comment

Working...
                                X