X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who is NOT a politician would make a good president at this point
    sigpic

Comment

It has been so quiet here - it has to be that many of the UK WooHoos are having a blast at the con this weekend. Hope you have some good stories to tell! ENJOY!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        It has been so quiet here - it has to be that many of the UK WooHoos are having a blast at the con this weekend. Hope you have some good stories to tell! ENJOY!
        Looking forward to hearing stories. Llp, were you at the Emerald con ?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          Looking forward to hearing stories. Llp, were you at the Emerald con ?
          Yes and no. I lasted a few hours there (got a free ticket) but I really didn't know anyone there but RDA. Claire got me a great seat in the front to hear the talks but had no idea who they were (never saw the shows). And the first person's talk was ok, but the second one was so full of screaming teenagers. And the guy was almost my age????? And when I said screaming - that was an understatement. Comic cons are strange. I decided to head on home. So I spent a day and a half with Claire before it and came back on Monday to spend the morning and afternoon with Claire afterwards. And have decided never to go to a comic con again. (Last time was San Diego and that was quite a few years ago. And Stargate has much more respectful fans)! There was a lot at the show dealing with Ani and comic books which I have no interest in so really - not my type of show. But had a great time with Claire. Oh and no - I decided staying around another 7 or so hours to see RDA - wasn't worth it to my hearing! Plus it was the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept on. Very very bad night sleep.... or about 3 hours total. AT events - any time. Comic cons - not my idea of fun. Plus Claire was not suppose to work Friday and ended up working the entire day so she wasn't around to even talk with - totally on my own!
          sigpic

Comment

I do hope everyone is well and truly busy hence the not posting for 2 days!?!?

I'm all alone...

And the night goes by so very slow but I hope it doesn't end Alone...

All by my seeelf don't wanna be all by my seeeelf anymore...

Just me and my shadow strolling down the avenue, me and my shadow all alone and feeling blue...
            sigpic

----------
            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

I'm here! Well, more or less . one more trip to the doctor (I've been going once a week for the past three weeks) I am now trying my third blood pressure medicine - so far nothing is working much. I have TWO appointments next week - Monday I have an MRA (like an MRI on an artery) they're wondering if I have something wrong with my adrenal glands. All my bloodwork came back spot-on perfect a couple of weeks ago. And then Thursday I go back to the doctor. I'm getting really tired of feeling so lousy. I just wish I could get a full night's sleep.
              sigpic

Comment

Ugh, Nola...hope it all gets figured out asap!
                sigpic

----------
                FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Hope they get you sorted soon Nola *hugs*

You won't be hearing much from me for awhile - I've just received Seasons 1 to 3 of Game of Thrones dvds, and also The Hobbit - The Desolation of Smaug, so I'm going to be busy

Comment

oooh, sounds like fun Jumble!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'd only seen one ep of GoT before and I didn't like it much - just a lot of gore! I didn't know the story because I jumped in halfway through So when Cags sat me down Sunday night and showed me the first two eps I wasn't expecting much. Totally sucked in and HAVE to know what happens next

Comment

I haven't seen it to be perfectly frank. It's one I'm afraid I WILL get sucked into - and then I will be obsessing about and all that I get my dose of gore from Vikings
                        sigpic

Comment

Pssst...took that job

*does nervous excited shimmy*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

I'd only seen one ep of GoT before and I didn't like it much - just a lot of gore! I didn't know the story because I jumped in halfway through So when Cags sat me down Sunday night and showed me the first two eps I wasn't expecting much. Totally sucked in and HAVE to know what happens next
                            Don't blame me; I was a GOT virgin up until the other night too. *looks sharply at best friend*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            Pssst...took that job

Yay

*bounces for Sarai*

Huggles Nola. I hope you get some answers soon.

Huggles Nad. How's mum doing?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Good work Cags Enjoy, Jumble - it's a heck of a ride.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Pssst...took that job

*happy dances* So pleased for you! Well done!
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks Woohoos and thank you in particular for your advice this weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X