No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't follow game of thrones at all....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      And you're Jon Snow. He's pretty pretty too
      He's got nothing on this guy...

*waits for Jumble to jump in with Martin pics *

Comment

Hmmm… I must say I prefer him:

sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

martinpics are always acceptable
          sigpic

Comment

*gets completely distracted by pretty boys and forgets everything she was going to say*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              I don't follow game of thrones at all....
              Never got into it either!
              sigpic

Comment

I am reminded of Bugs Bunny and Elmer J Fudd:

"No more bullets!"

*BANG*

"Well whaddya know - one bullet left!"

Comment

Either you've been watching The Musketeers too, or that's even more random than usual...
                  sigpic

Comment

Got it in one!

I decided I'd give it a looksee since I've been hearing so much about it lately

Comment

I love it, it's so much fun. And that episode was just glorious
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm reserving judgment until I've seen some more. It did suffer a bit of a disadvantage from being watched immediately after a seriously edge-of-the seat ep of Arctic Air

Comment

shhhhh! So quiet around here these days!
                          sigpic

Comment

*waves*

*sigh*

Lots of uncertainties right now. Hubby just got transferred to a different department (from HR to Finance). Not sure if this is a good or bad thing, but when the CEO of the company "asks" you to make the switch, what are you supposed to say? The bright side is his hours will improve so no more getting home at 630 or 7. He's applied at a couple other places recently because he really needs a change but no luck so far.

I'm also applying elsewhere. My boss is running for state representative and if he gets elected then my job will be in question. I'm really hoping to get a job in my field. It sure would be nice to actually use my Master's degree

Hugs to all! Happy Spring by the way to those in this hemisphere
                            Last edited by IamDKScully; 25 March 2014, 07:29 AM.
                            sigpic

----------
                            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Meh. After seven-ish years you'd think I knew how to send a PM...
                              I menaged to get it wrong not once, but twice.
                              I think it's forum old age...
                              *nods*
                              And broccoli.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              shhhhh! So quiet around here these days!
                              It really is

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                              *waves*

*sigh*

Lots of uncertainties right now. Hubby just got transferred to a different department (from HR to Finance). Not sure if this is a good or bad thing, but when the CEO of the company "asks" you to make the switch, what are you supposed to say? The bright side is his hours will improve so no more getting home at 630 or 7. He's applied at a couple other places recently because he really needs a change but no luck so far.

I'm also applying elsewhere. My boss is running for state representative and if he gets elected then my job will be in question. I'm really hoping to get a job in my field. It sure would be nice to actually use my Master's degree

Hugs to all! Happy Spring by the way to those in this hemisphere
                              *hugs*

I'd say 'go with the flow', but that really doesn't always work for job situations, does it?
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Meh. After seven-ish years you'd think I knew how to send a PM...
                                I menaged to get it wrong not once, but twice.
                                I think it's forum old age...
                                *nods*
                                And broccoli.
                                Ah, I should have realised there was broccoli involved

I'd say 'go with the flow', but that really doesn't always work for job situations, does it?
                                It's working ok for me - I'm still unemployed, still not worrying about it.......... yet

Comment

Working...
                                X