The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the hugfest ladies
    But really, don't encourage me to get into the venting zone. You'll have a drama queen amongst your ranks in no time. Seriously. I'm already working to perfect my ''why meeeeee?''. *nods*

WooHood for improvement Laurie and Jumble!
    *sends more healing vibes*
    kick bum!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    Hehehe! She says "Noooo, not Spencer!" and "Helloooooo! "
    EDIT: And she also says that she's not in the right fandoms for Gateworld. (She's a gamer and anime fan mostly.) I tried explaining that we don't really care about fandom here, hehe. I also know she'd get most references that we make because her dad is a big Stargate fan.
    *waves to The Roommate*

We sooo do care about fandom.
    As long as you all like who I like and ship the same ships I do, all will be just fine

EDIT: I did a '69! It's been a while.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

It's been a loooong while - took me ages to find your banner

We're ok with drama queens

Comment

I'll be a drama queen now.

On top of all the horrible feelings I've had lately (had another meltdown Tuesday night, so tired of everything), I have a really bad cold. Ears blocked, runny nose. And I can't eat without feeling like I'm gonna throw up everything I just ate. (Which thankfully doesn't happen, but still.)

I just want to be happy again.

/end rant.
        Back to your general woohoo awesomeness.
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

It's been a loooong while - took me ages to find your banner

We're ok with drama queens
          I know, right?
          I didn't quite feel like my WooHoo self, until I noticed the '69.
          It changed everything.

On top of all the horrible feelings I've had lately (had another meltdown Tuesday night, so tired of everything), I have a really bad cold. Ears blocked, runny nose. And I can't eat without feeling like I'm gonna throw up everything I just ate. (Which thankfully doesn't happen, but still.)

/end rant.
          We want you to be happy too! Wish there was something we could do to instantly make you feel all good.
          I could virtually kick something for you? RL? Bad cold? Bad vibes? I have my kick bum boots on today...

*hugs the drama queen*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

/end rant.
            When you're feeling down and life is stressing you out you're more open to catching any bugs that are around. Get yourself some multi-vits, put yourself to bed with a comforting warm drink and give yourself some time-out

Or let Nad loose on your problems with her kick bum boots - you'd be surprised how effective she can be

Comment

Yes. Virtual Violence Is The Way!
              *makes kicky moves*
              *roars*
              *is still cute and cuddly*

sigpic

Comment

*huggles you both*

I napped this afternoon, but at last I have assignments to hand in tomorrow. Can't sleep as much as I'd like. I'll sleep more Friday when the week is over.

I'm all for using Nad's super kick! I feel like that may be the most effective way right now.
                sigpic

Comment

*slightly drunken hugs* for Jakie and Nad
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I just want to be happy again. /end rant. Back to your general woohoo awesomeness.
                    Totally agree with Jumble.... take those vitamins and relax. Stress brings on all types of problems from colds to being clumsy to bad things for your heart (although you are way to young for that right now)! By relaxing and not stressing I have lowered my own BP more then the meds. So take it easy and relax - next week will come and then you can start anew.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      *slightly drunken hugs* for Jakie and Nad
                      Josie - be a good WooHoo and share!
                      sigpic

Comment

Kicking, boozing and lots of hugging.
                        Looks like we're having a party.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Josie - be a good WooHoo and share!
                          The booze or the hugs?
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I want some!

Ugh, don't mention blood pressure. Mine has been through the roof lately (and I do mean through - just took it 205/130) Hubby called our family doctor today (he retired at the end of december, but he's a friend...he said I should probably go to the emergency room. I don't wanna! *throws minor tantrum*
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll say that's high. Hope you can bring it down but if not, yes go get checked out.

My bp is normally on the low side of normal - except the other day at the GP's when I got seen for my 10.50 appointment at 11.55. She commented that it was high to which I suggested sitting over an hour in the waiting room past my appointment time may just have been a major contributory factor.

Huggles for Jakie and Nad. Y'know sometimes a/ little shouting and foot stamping makes one feel a whole lot better. So I reckon bring on the dramatics if it helps.

Did I see that right? Is Miss Deceptively Quiet a little bit tipsy? Will she get decidedly not quiet as a result? Am I jealous she's had a drink and I haven't... well no actually but I wouldn't mind a drop.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                The booze or the hugs?
                                Both!

Huggles back to all of you. I can't say I feel better this morning (my night wasn't restful, I kept waking up), but I don't feel worse, so I guess that's a start. I have a few things to do this morning, but I'll nap before my class.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X