No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What they said Nad ^. Positive vibes coming your way.
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Nad, I think if you were whining you'd have every right to be! That's a heck of a lot for you to cope with on your own Sending you all mahoosive good vibes and lots of love and huggles

Saw my surgeon today - he's confused! He said he's done this op hundreds of times on people ranging from 16 to...... well, me being the oldest, and he's never seen anyone regain the scope of painless movement that I now have (at 7 weeks) until at least 18 weeks, and sometimes not even then! *happy dances* Yes, I can

I told him it's all down to positive thinking, determination and a really good surgeon

And I obviously wasn't paying attention the last two times I saw him, because I only today noticed that he's pretty damn gorgeous in a Tom Selleck lookalike way Seeing him again in two months

Comment

HUGS!

FOR EVERYBODY!

My biggest crisis today...registering my baby for kindergarten
        (yeah, not really sure how I feel about that)
        sigpic

----------
        FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

They grow up so fast don't they? And although it's hard to let them out into the world without you, it's a very important step in their life's progress. See it as a positive thing and he/she will see it that way too

Comment

Big hugs Nad. *Squishy huggles* Wot Jumble said up there. Yeah, that.

IDK, Aw it is hard to let them go but important to let them grow and become less dependent on you. My little man recently went for his first Beavers sleepover; I was lost without him but he had an amazing time and can't wait to do it all again.

Jakie, that was lovely of them. Aww.

Well done Jumble; your awesomeness knows no bounds.

*hugs thread*
            sigpic

Comment

Well saw the physical therapist - made a special splint for my finger to use mainly when I sleep and maybe for an hour or two during the day. Was told I CAN TYPE as long as it isn't a steady typing for a long period of time (ie writing). But this type is fine since it isn't that much nor that long! Real therapy starts Friday.
              sigpic

Comment

excellent news Laurie
                sigpic

Comment

Woohoo Jumble! Go you! I will say, I'm not even surprised it's going that well.

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                  My biggest crisis today...registering my baby for kindergarten
                  (yeah, not really sure how I feel about that)
                  You should feel proud! It's the first step towards being part of the world like Jumble said.
                  (Because I have so much experience in the matter um… )

Laurie - That sounds like good news. Although still be careful when you type! And good vibes coming your way for the therapy on Friday.

Also, I have my own +1 now. I was catching up on the thread, and my roommate (who knows about you all cause we've known each other for six years), happened to be next to me and started reading behind me. She likes your sig Cags. ;P And she says you all look like lovely people! To which I can only agree.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Well done Jumble; your awesomeness knows no bounds.

*hugs thread*
                    Thank you

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    Woohoo Jumble! Go you! I will say, I'm not even surprised it's going that well.
                    Thanks Although, I'm starting to feel that everyone's expectations of me a rather high Which is more incentive to keep doing well

Also, I have my own +1 now. I was catching up on the thread, and my roommate (who knows about you all cause we've known each other for six years), happened to be next to me and started reading behind me. She likes your sig Cags. And she says you all look like lovely people! To which I can only agree.
                    Of course we are! Tell her she needs to come and say Hi, otherwise you'll have to start calling her Spencer

Laurie, that's great news Just don't go overdoing it

Comment

New sig............

Not that I've managed to watch it yet - way too busy doing... er. nothing

Comment

Oh you've seen it? Verdict please because I still haven't
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Oh you've seen it? Verdict please because I still haven't
                          I thought I said I haven't seen it yet .......... *scrolls back up* Yes, that's what I said

There's something I could say about that, but

Comment

I read is as "now that I've managed to see it".

It's been a looooong day.

*wanders off sheepishly*
                            sigpic

Comment

Good healing news from Laurie and Jumble (especially Jumble - WTG you!)

*waves to Jakie's roommate* Come and post We always love new friendly Woohoos
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Thanks Although, I'm starting to feel that everyone's expectations of me a rather high Which is more incentive to keep doing well

Of course we are! Tell her she needs to come and say Hi, otherwise you'll have to start calling her Spencer
                                Hehehe! She says "Noooo, not Spencer!" and "Helloooooo! "
                                EDIT: And she also says that she's not in the right fandoms for Gateworld. (She's a gamer and anime fan mostly.) I tried explaining that we don't really care about fandom here, hehe. I also know she'd get most references that we make because her dad is a big Stargate fan.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X