No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but, but - you have a THUMB! ouchie. heal fast.

Cags - excellent economics example
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Thumb wasn't part of the surgery - so it has a room with a view! However the bandage does seem to get in the way of everything so I try not to use the hand that much!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Good plan!

As some of you know, I won a script in the recent auction at AT7. It was Amanda's director's script with all the technical information (computer drawings of sets, special effects references), shooting schedule as well as the script of Veritas. The script contains all her notes regarding the kind of shots she wanted and contained some funny notes. The best was this:

In the morgue. Camera looking down on body, at the head. Sheet pulled back. Bigfooty dead? What, what, what? Quick pan up to Will, he's devastated (or maybe it's gas)

The fans had a great time looking through it.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Next S4K auction starts March 21st.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            Next S4K auction starts March 21st.
            so soon!

And like that line about Will!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              so soon!

And like that line about Will!
              I know, not the best timing when a bunch of fans have just been at AT7.

Motive is now on iTunes for those who want to download Amanda's episode.

Comment

fly by post

Carry on woohooing, please
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Hard to believe, but the most dangerous thing I do with my hand is sleep! Took a nap and smashed it into my headboard! Big ouchie! Also unable to lock in my seatbelt! Going to have to go to my neighbor on Friday and ask him to do it for me! Now that is really embarrasing! Did go to bank today without seatbelt, but only about 4 min drive - won't do that to doctor's office - about a 45 min drive! Will be very happy to have a smaller bandage - hopefully!
                  sigpic

Comment

This sounds a bit strange, but you might consider a layer of bubble wrap when you sleep
                    sigpic

Comment

*tiptoes through silent thread*

Comment

*creeps behind Sarai hoping she'll not spot my shadow*

sigpic

Comment

Did I see a Lesser Spotted Sarai come through here? Pursued by a More Frequently Spotted Cagranosalis?

Busy busy round my way of late, again. Spent yesterday as a climbing frame for both nephews. Alastair climbs like you're a rock face, digging his toes right into your ribs for leverage. Surprisingly painful.
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            *creeps behind Sarai hoping she'll not spot my shadow*

*imagines Scooby Doo-esque chase music*

Sorry to hear its busy busy Josi, but a day spent with nephews is always a treat!

Not looking so good here, redundancies at work and not a lot of work coming in - might be time to move on to pastures new

Comment

Nice Josi. Aunties are definitely made for climbing over.

For a moment there I thought we were going to start a conga.

Congrats on your 69 Jaded!

Sorry sorry, I know I haven't been around much. It's been a very busy and surprisingly interesting (in very unexpected ways) week for me. But on the plus side, my steam shower is arriving on Wednesday. That'll be this thing: http://www.edensteamshowers.co.uk/st...ant-steam-noir
                              I'm not making any promises ladies, but I am going to do my upmost best to get it plumbed in situ before Chevron 8.1. It might just be sort of just be in the bedroom with no walls actually built around it yet, but if I can get the right people to do the right little favours I might just have a proper working shower for the first time in 8 months.

EDIT: Sarai, sorry to hear that about work. How sucky is that timing. But, things tend to have a way of working out for the best in the end. This might end up being a good thing for you.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                *imagines Scooby Doo-esque chase music*

Sorry to hear its busy busy Josi, but a day spent with nephews is always a treat!
                                It is That's definitely good busy Although young master James seems to be learning the ways of sass already. I was driving the boys over from my sister's to my parents' and asked him to tell me the way (because I know he knows at least the last bit of it). His response? "What, have you never been to Nanna and Grandpa's before?"!

Not looking so good here, redundancies at work and not a lot of work coming in - might be time to move on to pastures new
                                Oh dear Sorry to hear that, that sucks Really bad timing as well for you with the wedding coming up too. Is there much else out there at the moment? *sends positive vibes northwards*
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X