X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    I *think* that there's more to it than that
    You mean the ickybah thing? Nah, that's just for fun

Funny how we suddenly get lots of Spencers whenever Nad starts with the ickybah talk

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      So glad you're home safe and sound Laurie. You take care and don't use that hand!

Love the artwork Jumble.

My husband has given me the flu. I had a shot back in September or October Pretty much sick as a dog, but at least the upchucking seems to have run its course. It is very difficult to come up with alternative sub plans for three days in a row. I just hope that we both get better before Tuesday - we're supposed to take a little trip for spring break - out to an observatory in west Texas for a star party.

So - how is it that I get con crud without having been to the con???
      You must have got it instead of me. Totally missed me this time.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Today's AT7 tidbit:

I think someone asked Amanda what prop she would take home from Stargate and Sanctuary. Her response: does RDA count as a prop?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I've heard that one before - not a bad choice!
          sigpic

Comment

Thank goodness for Aleve. Dr. gave me a prescription for hydrocodone (take 1 or 2 at a time every 4 hours as needed). Took one at the hotel with food (which wasn't required) but it so spaced me out - I had trouble walking and that was in the room. They are prescribing meds way too strong. One Aleve twice a day is enough - yes I feel a little pain but egads - the other choice - I could relive the 60's and I never took pills then either! All though I did live in San Francisco at the time! Need to dump these meds - you can do that at most drug stores in Wash. Never flush them - they enter the water system!
            sigpic

Comment

AAh, hydrocodone...jealous
              sigpic

----------
              FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

I'm on hydrocodone cough syrup. Tastes nasty, but effective. I will probably be dying for a few more days
                sigpic

Comment

Ugh!

Spring really needs to get here soon...too many sickies right now! I've been sick for a month It just never quite goes away.
                  sigpic

----------
                  FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Heh.
                    I do love when WooHoos discuss their stuff.

*hugs the druggies*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Heh.

*hugs the druggies*
                      One good thing about getting older is that drugs are now free - WooHoo/Hippie dream

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                      Today's AT7 tidbit:

I think someone asked Amanda what prop she would take home from Stargate and Sanctuary. Her response: does RDA count as a prop?
                      Well I guess if you're into collecting old relics............

*runz*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        One good thing about getting older is that drugs are now free - WooHoo/Hippie dream
                        Well... my parents do have all the good stuff.

*runz*

Oh... Spencers are sooo going to chase you...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Heh.

*hugs the druggies*
                          Me too. We're all high on the drug of Life.

Mine are too, because I have a tax credit exemption card for some reason. Not sure why; I could afford the occasional dental check up or prescription but they just send me one each year when I return the tax credits forms. That's where our benefits system makes no sense; give out freebies to people who don't really need it, and deny money to those who do. *sigh*

*runz*
                          Well some old relics can be quite valuable you know.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well... my parents do have all the good stuff.

Oh... Spencers are sooo going to chase you...
                            Bring it on!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Me too. We're all high on the drug of Life.

Mine are too, because I have a tax credit exemption card for some reason. Not sure why; I could afford the occasional dental check up or prescription but they just send me one each year when I return the tax credits forms. That's where our benefits system makes no sense; give out freebies to people who don't really need it, and deny money to those who do. *sigh*
                            That goes with the Child Tax Credits part but not with Working Tax Credits. They assume that if you have kids you can't afford to pay for your own health aids. Which, to be fair, is often the case.

Well some old relics can be quite valuable you know.
                            True, dinosaur bones are worth a fortune

Comment

That goes with the Child Tax Credits part but not with Working Tax Credits. They assume that if you have kids you can't afford to pay for your own health aids. Which, to be fair, is often the case.
                              True enough, and I have to admit it's paid for the lenses in my last glasses (which has halved the cost of them). Oh and dental check ups but they're not overly expensive and I've not had any treatment.

True, dinosaur bones are worth a fortune

Indeed. But you know sometimes it's about supply and demand. I mean you can have some incredibly common dinosaur bones but they fetch a fortune because of the "brand name" for wont of a better way of putting it.
                              All the while the dinosaur bone collectors are willing to pay it, then dinosaur bone sellers are going to charge it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Reason why I can ONLY typed with my left hand.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X