The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    I just felt like telling all of you lovely people that I love you, and that you're all amazing.

(Yes, I'm feeling emotional today. Blame stress and lack of decent sleep.)
    I blame alcohol.

*huggles*

EDIT: Any updates on Nad's mum?
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Aw! It's a woohoo love-in

*squishy huggles Jakie and everyone else*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
        I just felt like telling all of you lovely people that I love you, and that you're all amazing.

(Yes, I'm feeling emotional today. Blame stress and lack of decent sleep.)
        Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
        That makes two of us
        *sends happy vibes and WooHoo huggles*

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
        I blame alcohol.

*huggles*

EDIT: Any updates on Nad's mum?
        I'll pm you

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
          I blame alcohol.
          Haha! If only! It'd be more fun
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*leaps into thread and joins in the squishuggleloveyouguysfest*

sigpic

Comment

you guys are amazing - love and hugs when you're over stressed and over tired... I just get crabby
              sigpic

Comment

It's The WooHoo Way

Comment

*runs in with big hugs*

Checking in. Glad everyone had a good time!

No updates from this side. Mom's doing ok. Things are starting to get scary with radiation and chemo starting next week, but it's relatively calm aside from that.
                  I've been voiding the 'happy' here a bit, but not because I stopped caring about the thread and I'm also not depressed I do still love you guys

...and I'm also lurking to see if you're behaving.
                  Sometimes nekkid.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

My desk looks like the file cabinet threw up on it...seriously...
                    Spoiler:

And this is only half of the desk
                    I'm at a loss as to what to do right now. I'm supposed to leave in an hour and a half so I'm in here, of course, instead of doing something to attack the mess.
                    sigpic

----------
                    FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

*hugs Nad*

Thanks for the update You know you and your mum are always in our thoughts, whether you're here or not
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Nad - What josi said. ^ *hugs* My roommate's mom has been going through treatment since the beginning on January. So far, so good. I've been talking a lot about it with M (roommate) lately, and you just have to keep those positive vibes going no matter how scary things may seem. I'll be sending thoughts to you and your mom. xx

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                        I'm at a loss as to what to do right now. I'm supposed to leave in an hour and a half so I'm in here, of course, instead of doing something to attack the mess.
                        I'm in here instead of working on my assignments. (Notice the "S".) So, I know how you feel.
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Hey all, long time no see

Sorry it's been such a long time since I was last on here. Hope everyone's well and looking after themselves! Wanted to come and share something with you all (my GW family lol) and also give a quick update...

My health is still a bit sucky, but in between doctors apts (and now having underactive thyroid grrr) time seems to have flown by. Still working on my novel, recently met someone and quite possibly falling in love and also finally published one of my compositions - so thought I would share the link for that if anyone wood like to have a nosy I was absolutely bricking it posting it but just thought what the hell lol!

Spoiler:

*waves and huggles all round*
                          Last edited by lastrequest; 27 February 2014, 01:07 PM.
                          sigpic
                          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Oh wow, that's lovely! No need to be scared of posting that, it's really very beautiful and well composed. It reminds me a bit of Helen Jane Long, who does some wonderful piano pieces (check out Bells); she makes my playlist and this piece by you certainly would too. I hope you get chance to record a nice clean version of it so you can release it for sale or something awesome like that. I'd definitely buy it.

Big huggles Nad, and oodles of those positive vibes your way for your mum. Now is the scary bit but when you're out the other side of this process there lies the hope and the starting to make sense of things. You'll have a much clearer idea of how well things are progressing and knowledge is definitely power in this case.

IDK, at your desk. I moved offices today and have about 90 boxes to put away or unpack. There is stuff everywhere so I kind of sympathise.

Huggels Jakie. Hope those assignments are easy to do.

As I say, I moved offices today and have loads to do. My new office is in a priest's house (never a dull moment, trust me) and there's some interesting artifacts left in the cupboards that I have volunteered to ebay for them. The first being a whooping great big double chest freezer...er, so if anyone nearish to W10 wants one cheap... do shout!

And just because

*Huggles Woohoos everywhere*
                            sigpic

Comment

What's with our WooHoos finding guys to fall in love with lately? And where's mine?

Mind you, he'd have a lot to live up to.... and have green eyes......

*sends mahoosive huggles and good vibes to Nad and Mom*

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                *hugs Nad*

Thanks for the update You know you and your mum are always in our thoughts, whether you're here or not
                                Yes, what Josi said.

*huggles Nad*

Good to see you Amy! And that's beautiful!

As for the love thing, I'm falling for a guy too. But it's one way. FOR NOW! Mwuahahahahhaha
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X