• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

----------
    FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

I will make a kick-butt gif when I get my computer back. Yes, it's still in the shop AGAIN!
      sigpic

Comment

Trying very hard to live up to my sig, but it's difficult when life just keeps on kicking me down

Healthwise, I'm doing ok, so no need to worry

Comment

Aw...

*hugs for Jumble*

Life certainly has that way about it doesn't it. My head is way too full right now, I want to shut off my brain, and I'm getting sick. Sinus infection

At least some of you have a lovely distraction from RL coming up very soon
          sigpic

----------
          FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Thanks - hugs help

Life certainly has that way about it doesn't it. My head is way too full right now, I want to shut off my brain, and I'm getting sick. Sinus infection
            Mine certainly has done this last couple of years - I feel like I just want to give up and crawl under the covers and stay there

Ouch, sinuses can be very painful

At least some of you have a lovely distraction from RL coming up very soon
            Yep, still have Chevron to look forward to

Speaking of which, I just booked a double room at the single room rate - weird, but I'm not complaining
            Last edited by Jumble; 06 February 2014, 08:40 AM.

Comment

...Except they got the dates wrong in their email I've emailed them back so hopefully they'll get it right now

I keep seeing Josi lurking, but she's not talking to us
              Last edited by Jumble; 06 February 2014, 10:41 AM.

Comment

I was just going to post when the phone rang! Back now, with hugs for Jumble and for Nad and for Laurie and for everyone
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I know I've said it before, but Josi I really love that sig. Ironically that's not one of my favorite pics of Sam either. But it grabs my attention every time I see it.
                  sigpic

----------
                  FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

*hugs Josi*

Yes, I do have nothing better to do than checking up to see who hasn't posted for awhile

Comment

...while the boss is away...
                      sigpic

----------
                      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Thanks Scully!

*hugs Jumble more* Busy week
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello all - well only 2 of us are here now - but almost all!

Survived my trip back to Seattle today so my car got a recall issue taking care of - very minor - and I got my hair cut for AT7. I was beginning to look like a shaggy dog! Sure wish it would warm up some - but right now it is 28°F/-2°C outside and it is only about 4:20.

Going to be a cold night. News says it might snow. However by the end of next week it is warming up .... might make it to low 40's!

Rearranged my bill paying and debts (too many to talk about) and now able to go to the Emerald City Comic Con (is Seattle).... rooming with Claire. Plus a little time for Claire to come down and see my house!

Now all I need it to figure a way to do the one in Oakland this summer. I can also visit with my sister-in-law and my nephew and his family. And even make a jaunt to the wine country to visit an old friend. All I need is more of that green stuff they call money!
                          sigpic

Comment

Ola! I have brought home my school laptop because I couldn't do much on my tablet (no art, very difficult if not impossible to post pics, and just typing was a hassle. I keep hoping that mine will be fixed quickly. They're waiting for a part, at least that's what they told me this afternoon. Arrrgh.

*Hugs* to all the WooHoos!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah it snowed sometime tonight and I missed watching! However, the street is all white (no one out late I guess) the lawn is white and the car across the way has some piled up on top of it - LUV IT!
                              sigpic

Comment

Nola, is your laptop still not fixed?! You must be going nuts!

Happy Friday everyone! I feel so much better for it being the end of the week
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X