No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarai, post a pic of the dress if you can the next time! And what Cags said! *huggles*
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Thanks guys might not post a pic of the dress if you don't mind - there's always the chance Dave could stumble across it!!! But I will PM it from the next fitting

Comment

Nooo... the dress has to remain a surprise until the big day.
        sigpic

Comment

Cags, it's 29th January, a week Wednesday, 11 days

Did you get my email?

Aw, no Sarai, don't show the dress until The Day! Let us enjoy the anticipation

Edit: What Cags said

Comment

Which reminds me, we still haven't done anything about booking the hotel

Comment

Well I can PM Dee who sadly won't get to see it on the day

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Which reminds me, we still haven't done anything about booking the hotel
              Yes I was going to poke you lot about that. Also food choices please!

Comment

*runs in, spreading hugs liberally* Sounds like lots of you need them! Boo to first aid courses (I have to do them every couple of years for work too and they're always dull) but yay to wedding dress fitting, exciting! Even though I can sympathise with the experience not sounding like so much fun I have to go and get measured up for my bridesmaid's dress for my brother's wedding in a couple of weeks (that's measuring up in a couple of weeks, not the wedding - that's in August). His fiancee sent me through a picture of the pattern and also the material and it thankfully looks nice - all 1950s with a big sticky out skirt, very classy
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I see all of your points, and I guess I can wait until the FB pics than I just get overly exited when wedding dresses are involved.
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Well I can PM Dee who sadly won't get to see it on the day
                    Good point. Send them to her and she can tease us about them.

(I'd also like the *gasp* "oh she's so beautiful" moment )

Yes I was going to poke you lot about that. Also food choices please!

Oh poke away. I have been trying to find an acceptance card everywhere. No joy? I will locate one this week though, and send it back with the thingy.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    *runs in, spreading hugs liberally* Sounds like lots of you need them! Boo to first aid courses (I have to do them every couple of years for work too and they're always dull) but yay to wedding dress fitting, exciting! Even though I can sympathise with the experience not sounding like so much fun I have to go and get measured up for my bridesmaid's dress for my brother's wedding in a couple of weeks (that's measuring up in a couple of weeks, not the wedding - that's in August). His fiancee sent me through a picture of the pattern and also the material and it thankfully looks nice - all 1950s with a big sticky out skirt, very classy

Blimey, bridesmaid again? How many times is that now Josi?
                    (I've never been a bridesmaid even once and never will now. )

Jumble that went so quickly. I really, really hope this is the thing that sorts it out for you and you're lots better afterwards. *huggles*
                    sigpic

Comment

A retweet by Amanda Tapping

Setting up for our first @AngryCanadians video with @amandatapping and @realmartinwood http://pic.twitter.com/M2chVq4yQa
                      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                        It looks like Canada's politicians are getting as bad as ours - not a good example to follow!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Good point. Send them to her and she can tease us about them.

(I'd also like the *gasp* "oh she's so beautiful" moment )
                          Me too. That's always one of the best moments of any wedding

Blimey, bridesmaid again? How many times is that now Josi?
                          (I've never been a bridesmaid even once and never will now. )
                          Five Twice as a child, for one of my mum's cousins and for my aunt, and twice previously as an adult, for my sister and for one of my best friends. And now for my brother's bride-to-be

Happy Birthday Martin!!!
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Jumble that went so quickly. I really, really hope this is the thing that sorts it out for you and you're lots better afterwards. *huggles*
                              It did Considering I was expecting to wait until the Summer I hope so too - getting really fed up with being treated (and feeling) like an invalid

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                              Do I spy glasses Mr Wood?

Comment

Had to giggle at my horoscope today:

"If you have to pick between the adult members of your family and the kids, you definitely want to hang with the kids. The adults will be acting like children, but they won't be near as much fun."

(those that know will get the joke )

And yes, I am hanging with the kids today - lunch at Anderson's with Lee and Joel

Comment

Working...
                                X