The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I've had to jiggle with the vid a bit, the text was blurry, but it looks ok now

Oh, and I love your hair!
    I can re-do it if you have any more problems with it I know what's causing the problem, but I was in a hurry and didn't think things through. So glad you're gonna use it. It's a little funny and I think it applies to all of us.

And thanks!
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      I can re-do it if you have any more problems with it I know what's causing the problem, but I was in a hurry and didn't think things through. So glad you're gonna use it. It's a little funny and I think it applies to all of us.

And thanks!
      No, it's fine, I got around it

Oh, I had to use it - it's perfect!

And now, I can finally say......... the vid is done!

Yes Nad, I did gamble on your liking the pic - it's in already

Comment

No, it's fine, I got around it

Oh, I had to use it - it's perfect!

And now, I can finally say......... the vid is done!

Yes Nad, I did gamble on your liking the pic - it's in already
        Nooooooooooooo!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Woooohooo!
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*snickers*

Comment

Oh, good grief! Who invented chocolate chip Snack a Jacks?

I think I'm in love.........

Comment

Right, I'm off to waste a perfectly good Saturday doing Paediatric First Aid for the........ let me see....... 12th time And it's not like there's anything different each time

Comment

Oh, good grief! Who invented chocolate chip Snack a Jacks?

I think I'm in love.........
                  Doesn't adding chocloate to them somewhat defeat the object?

Hope you enjoyed today. Ok maybe not enjoyed it but hope it wasn't too painfully boring.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Doesn't adding chocloate to them somewhat defeat the object?
                    That depends on what the object was I went to Sainsbugs last week and bought a lot of stuff that wood keep for a couple of weeks or could be frozen then just defrosted before eating so that I woodn't have to worry about cooking, or indeed getting up and down the stairs too often if it was difficult - ready cooked meat pies, mince pies, roasted chicken portions, Kettle chips, and I wanted something sweet that wasn't actually chocolate because I prefer my chocolate fridge-cold, so Snack a Jacks seemed like the answer

Jeez, that was a long sentence - blame it on the meds

Hope you enjoyed today. Ok maybe not enjoyed it but hope it wasn't too painfully boring.
                    It wasn't too bad - I did actually learn one thing that I didn't already know, not actually related to First Aid The rest of the course is homework - 50 multi-choice questions and a book that has all the answers in Just have to fill the exam sheet in and send it back within two weeks and I'll have passed The instructor told me that I wood be excused all the practical stuff, because it mostly involves kneeling on the floor, and anyway I've done it all many times before - nice man

I did have trouble staying awake from about 2.30pm, but fortunately we were done by 4 and I'm home already

Comment

Ah poor Jumble - I do know how meds can affect you. Had enough of them over the years. Surprised that you could drive home ok. And very glad you did and are now home safely.
                      sigpic

Comment

I didn't drive, a friend took me and brought me back

Comment

I didn't drive, a friend took me and brought me back
                          Very good!

So what is the next step in this journey? You will be able to make it to Anderson's right?

And, will you be able to make it to the hotel to visit with us? I would hate to come all the way to the UK and only get to spend one evening with you from across the table! Cheeze that does sound weird! But you do understand what I mean!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll definitely be at Anderson's, but whether I'll get to the hotel or not I really can't say until nearer the time. Top of my priority list is to be fit and well in time for Chevron 8.1

Comment

Phew! What a day!

Went for the first fitting of my wedding dress today which was good but stressful! Frankly I'm more excited about the marriage than the wedding so someone barking at me 'what do you want?!' 'Is that what you want?' 'Do you like this' 'Do you like that' is sooo not up my street! The dress however looks beautiful, a few more changes and another couple of fittings needed but should be lovely - the lady that's making it has done such a wonderful job so far.

After that had to go and see my mum for a few hours - trying at the best of times - only to then notice when we were leaving a flat tyre AND the blooming thing wouldn't start!!

I need to lie down in a dark room...

Comment

Absolutely Jumble, and you will be, I am sure.

At least you did learn something new today so not a total waste.

I forgot all about your need for snacky/easy to prepare and comfort food. When is your thing again?

EDIT (coz it took me so long to hit post Sarai posted. )

Aw Sarai, I can't wait to see you in your dress. And being more excited about the marriage is absolutely the right way to approach it. *huggles* for the poorly car.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X