No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumble- for what it's worth - picture has been sent to you for Martin's bday. Let me know if you don't get it.

Been a dry day with temps almost, but not quite to 50°F/10°C today. Not bad for a January! A little warm for us, but as long as it is only for a few days - it won't matter and I can get out and run an errand or two without rain - hmmmm! But I had no errands today!

Feel better Dee!
    sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*hugs Dee for being not quite healthy*

I'll try to get the b-day stuff sorted ASAP Jumble
      (I have to admit that I almost forgot )
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

It's ok Nad, you've got more important things on your mind

But a WooHoo birthday vid cannot be complete without some of your weird funky artwork

Comment

Thanks Laurie and Nad!

*huggles Woohoos*
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*huggles Dee*

I have my pic Jumble, and I'll send it on tomorrow along with (hopefully) some artwork.

It's a good job I took it last night; I've managed to develop sinusitis today and my face is a tad puffy, not to mention painful. Not helped by the nice black eye and scratch I gave myself when I smacked myself in the face with a knife chopping vegetables for dinner. Just. Don't Ask.
            sigpic

Comment

Tx Cags *huggles back*
              and At the image of the knife slapping. hahaha Luckily it wasn't turned the other way?
              I often get slapped by the iPad... stupid cover.

I hate that I didn't have the time to do this properly. And I hate that it's the last minute thing. But ce la vie right

And hopefully Jumble wont kick my bumedybum
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

As if I wood!

Just consider yourself lucky that I have a dodgy hip and can't lift my leg that high

Got my picture sorted - now just waiting for Nad and Cags, and I'll easily finish it in time

*dons Hazmat suit and huggles Cags gently* Not having much luck lately are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  *huggles Dee*

I have my pic Jumble, and I'll send it on tomorrow along with (hopefully) some artwork.

It's a good job I took it last night; I've managed to develop sinusitis today and my face is a tad puffy, not to mention painful. Not helped by the nice black eye and scratch I gave myself when I smacked myself in the face with a knife chopping vegetables for dinner. Just. Don't Ask.
                  Ah Cags - did you break a mirror or something! Hope you get past all this crap soon - in fact very soon. We are driving in your car next month aren't we - uhoh! Hmmm.....Got to run - need to check my insurance policy!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry not to be participating this time around. I'm in a bit of a dry spell just now. Also, I got my school pictures back - it's awful - I smile and my lips virtually disappear. VERY thin lipped.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry you haven't been able to contribute Nola, your artwork is sadly missed

Unfortunately thin lips come with age - I'd get mine plumped if I wasn't so scared of it going wrong There must have been 20+ pics taken of me yesterday and I had to pick the least worst of them

Comment

Sorry for not participating as well, Jumble. I had one idea but I couldn't get it to work.

As for fine lips...well the smile is all about the eyes, people. Even Tyra Banks talks about the "smeyze" . Don't focus on the negative. Just my two cents...says the woman who hates getting her picture taken.
                        sigpic
                        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Aw, that's a shame

You're right, it's all about the eyes - I was told twice yesterday that I have beautiful eyes, probably because I'd actually bothered to put some mascara on and on me that's very noticeable

Martin definitely smiles with his eyes

Gorgeous, deep green eyes that you can get totally lost in........

What?
                          Last edited by Jumble; 17 January 2014, 03:18 AM.

Comment

hehehee - it's true, I do spend most of my time (when smiling) actually laughing too. My students always know when I'm feeling good and when I have a migraine by how much I joke around with them. Last week was fairly miserable (I actually missed a few days - having to go home with the migraines) but this week has been good.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              Aw, that's a shame

You're right, it's all about the eyes - I was told twice yesterday that I have beautiful eyes, probably because I'd actually bothered to put some mascara on and on me that's very noticeable
                              You have lovely eyes. Period.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              Martin definitely smiles with his eyes

Gorgeous, deep green eyes that you can get totally lost in........

What?
                              yes he is very expressive...totally understandable you get lost
                              Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              hehehee - it's true, I do spend most of my time (when smiling) actually laughing too. My students always know when I'm feeling good and when I have a migraine by how much I joke around with them. Last week was fairly miserable (I actually missed a few days - having to go home with the migraines) but this week has been good.
                              I'm glad you're feeling better. Had a strong headache this week and I had to lay down. I had my whole family knocking on my bedroom door every 5 minutes asking if I was okay. They're not used to see me like that.
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Aw, Nola, I don't know how you cope having them so often

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                                You have lovely eyes. Period.
                                Thank you

Yes he is very expressive...totally understandable you get lost
                                Hm. Shall we take a look at the evidence?

Comment

Working...
                                X