No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soooo...... everybody busy getting their cards and vids ready?

Comment

Someone is panicking...so far that's all I've done.
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I'm not panicking - the WooHoos always come through in the end And I've done the groundwork - got the song all lined up, got the opening and closing credits done....... I just need something to put in the middle otherwise Martin will be getting a somewhat empty sandwich for his birthday

And don't worry JW, any kind of birthday card will make him smile

Not that I've done my own card yet.............

Comment

Jumble, when do you need the birthday stuff by? I was going to do it yesterday but ended up helping babysit my nephews instead

I managed to lock myself into my old flat once. It had a slightly odd lock and I hadn't yet figured it out (this was not long after I moved in). I actually had to climb out of the window
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I originally said the 17th, but if I could have them sooner it wood help because I hadn't realised that I've got First Aid all day Saturday and lunch with the boys on Sunday, so I'm going to pushed for time otherwise.

Well, the fully-trained, expert engineer couldn't get the door open from inside, and as I said, the outside wasn't accessible.......... so he did exactly what I had been tempted to do - kicked the lower panel out and crawled through! Which kinda makes me wonder just how much resistance these doors wood put up against a burglar Anyhow, he got the mechanism working again by the liberal use of a can of WD40, but the whole thing needs replacing. In the meantime, I'm not going to risk locking the door in case it seizes up again. I have taken the keys out of the conservatory door, so at least I could get in that way if I needed to.

Before I had these (stoopid) doors fitted we had good old-fashioned wooden ones with normal locks on, and when I got locked out then I managed to open a window and squeeze Suzy through it so she could let me in. Woodn't fancy her chances of doing that now

I've just finished editing the vid of Adam's funeral - not an easy task, but it's done now and I think I did a pretty good job of it. Just need to get it onto dvd for Becky and I'm done

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Definitely! But in a good way

*peers under bus*

How are you feeling, better I hope?
              Yes much. That was a nasty old cold. Despite anticipating it and preemptively dosing myself up (which normally works) I copped it bad. We're just snotty now. Very very snotty.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Ah... so that's where we left her!
              I've been hiding under here waiting for you to come bring me stale pizza.

I've got PS back so should have something for you. Wednesday is going to be my indulgent artwork day... we, after I've caught up with a week's worth of housework.

Trust you to lock yourself out Jumble. Or in. Sort of. I've locked myself out twice. First time my neighbour demonstrated how easy it is to break in and since then I've always double locked my door and left the keys in the lock... which made locking myself out the second time a much trickier proposition, but luckily I'd left a spare set if keys with someone else so only had to scale the fence to get in the back way instead.
              sigpic

Comment

Geez! I only locked myself out once and that was when I was around 22. So got one of the local police officers to break into my apt for me. Amazing what a 22 year old can get done that a 67 year old can't! Then again - same reason why I never got a ticket until I a was well into my late 30's! (also when I started driving slower!)
                sigpic

Comment

Minipicspam........

(HUGE thanks to Dennys for these Awesome pics!)

Comment

OMG! Look at that ^^^ pic! Go on, scroll back up and really look at it! Apart from all his amazing talents and the fact that he's a really really nice guy, he's also BLOODY GORGEOUS!!!

*fans self*

I really thought I was past the hot flush stage

Comment

OMG! Look at that ^^^ pic! Go on, scroll back up and really look at it! Apart from all his amazing talents and the fact that he's a really really nice guy, he's also BLOODY GORGEOUS!!!

*fans self*

*nods in agreement*
                      sigpic
                      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        Yes much. That was a nasty old cold. Despite anticipating it and preemptively dosing myself up (which normally works) I copped it bad. We're just snotty now. Very very snotty.

Too. much. information.

*fans self*

Have to agree.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Yes - I have to agree to - very nice way to start my morning!
                          sigpic

Comment

EH-T, your pm box is full

Comment

Just taken a million and 1 pictures of myself which are all awful.

Comment

We all hate pics of ourselves....... just send me the least worst half dozen and I'll pick the best

I know what you mean though, I've totally failed But I have a plan for tomorrow that should result in something at least halfway presentable

Comment

Working...
                                X