Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    The form? Not seeing your responses
    Not exactly. The post count. I always seem to miss it.
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      Ah well, easy mistake to make

(Have you filled in the form?!)

Comment

Looks like you missed it again! And you still haven't confirmed your choice of WooHoo name

Comment

Too many posts to catch up on.

Nad, hope you are doing OK. Sent donations both through the Red Cross and my church to assist in the Philippines. Also, today I noticed S4K is running another Bricks & Blocks campaign. The initial money goes to help in the Philippines and, until December 1, all donations will be matched by the Canadian Government. So made a contribution there as well. From our news it sounds like aid is now getting through.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Looks like you missed it again! And you still haven't confirmed your choice of WooHoo name
            No, I didn't. I did hit my 69 here (there is no good way to say it, stop smirking...)

I'll go with Cags' suggestion "hopefully corporeal". I suppose "clueless" or "oblivious" Woohoo are already taken.
            sigpic

Comment

No, I didn't. I did hit my 69 here (there is no good way to say it, stop smirking...)

I'll go with Cags' suggestion "hopefully corporeal". I suppose "clueless" or "oblivious" Woohoo are already taken.
              Ah, sorry - you must have posted elsewhere before I came in

Clueless and oblivious haven't been taken - last chance to change your mind!

Comment

Oh, I *love* the idea of a clueless WooHoo - I feel like that much of the time so it wood be like having a secret twin!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Ah, sorry - you must have posted elsewhere before I came in

Clueless and oblivious haven't been taken - last chance to change your mind!
                  It's up this page, dear. Before Sarai's question. I aimed very carefully at this thread.

You really don't like "Hopefully corporeal", do you? It's a mouth full, really. To be honest I'm whatever. Being a woohoo is a honour, no matter what the name.

On a more serious subject, I was watching a Filipino woman come back to her completely wrecked home town. She was asking about her family on the phone, and, for a heartbreaking split second, I thought she was hearing bad news because she started to scream. It turned out she was happy because all her four children were alive. Good news there. The downside was she was fired for asking her boss for two days break to search for her family. *No comment*
                  sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jumble for broken laptop*
                    I must admit after having an Apple laptop for over 2,5 years now I will never go back to windows laptops...the quality is soooo much better! In the 2,5 years I've had this one it has never ever broken down on me or had some lag or whatever! While my windows laptops/computers always had issues at least once a month and I had to re-install windows at least ever year!

Can I also say it's annoying to be called into work in the morning while you have planned your day off...but I can hardly say no since I work for my dad

And a Martin piccie! Nice and relaxed!
                    sigpic

Comment

It's up this page, dear. Before Sarai's question. I aimed very carefully at this thread.
                      Yes, I know, but by the time I saw it the postcount was 2971, so it was actually me that missed it, not you

So The Hopefully Corporeal WooHoo it is then

Jann, my laptop is over four years old and has broken down three times, which I suppose isn't really that bad - it's just bad timing

*hugs for losing your planned day off* Hate when that happens

*stares at relaxed Martin*

with beard *sigh* I wonder if we'll ever get to see that in the flesh, so to speak

Comment

Well it was "optimistically corporeal" really, just to muddy the waters more, and I must admit cluelessly corporeal has a nice ring to it...

...I'll just... shut up and bog off then shall I.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Well it was "optimistically corporeal" really, just to muddy the waters more, and I must admit cluelessly corporeal has a nice ring to it...

...I'll just... shut up and bog off then shall I.
                          Thanks Cags...for once again making it (even) more confusing
                          sigpic

Comment

But "optimistically corporeal" it is then. I'm anything but a purist ( with bad spelling and worse grammar).
                            sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Congrats on having your WooHoo name find you JW.
                              It's an important milestone in a WooHoo life. *nods*

*sends positive laptop vibes to Jumble and Cags*

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              Too many posts to catch up on.

Nad, hope you are doing OK. Sent donations both through the Red Cross and my church to assist in the Philippines. Also, today I noticed S4K is running another Bricks & Blocks campaign. The initial money goes to help in the Philippines and, until December 1, all donations will be matched by the Canadian Government. So made a contribution there as well. From our news it sounds like aid is now getting through.
                              Yes, things are slowly getting a bit better. It's won't be good for a long time, but at least some food and water is reaching the area now, as well as things to provide a bit of shelter from the elements. I've heard messages from my family stating what they've lost and it's heartbreaking, but they are very grateful for life and the fact that people are willing to help. So thanks to everyone for donating and/or simply sending good vibes and prayers. Not only on their behalf, because you all helped keeping me moderately sane when I was waiting for news.
                              Last edited by DutchIndeed; 21 November 2013, 11:34 AM.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                *hugs WooHoos*

Congrats on having your WooHoo name find you JW.
                                It's an important milestone in a WooHoo life. *nods*
                                Indeed. Soon enough I'll be running around nekkid No, seriously, thank you guys

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                *sends positive laptop vibes to Jumble and Cags*

Yes, things are slowly getting a bit better. It's won't be good for a long time, but at least some food and water is reaching the area now, as well as things to provide a bit of shelter from the elements. I've heard messages from my family stating what they've lost and it's heartbreaking, but they are very grateful for life and the fact that people are willing to help. So thanks to everyone for donating and/or simply sending good vibes and prayers. Not only on their behalf, because you all helped keeping me moderately sane when I was waiting or news.
                                I'm glad we could help, even in a small way.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X