The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd just rather see his smile

You've just missed your 69 post! Did you make a definite decision on your WooHoo name yet?
    Last edited by Jumble; 07 November 2013, 12:23 AM.

Comment

He has such a wonderful smile - I wish there were more pics with it instead of the goofy ones.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        He has such a wonderful smile - I wish there were more pics with it instead of the goofy ones.
        Me too It's just automatic with him - see camera = pull a goofy face

Comment

theatre people - they're not ALL the same, but there are distinct similarities - my son-in-law and daughter are both actors...I know all about the silliness when cameras are in play

My son-in-law's most recent performance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            I'd just rather see his smile

You've just missed your 69 post! Did you make a definite decision on your WooHoo name yet?
            OMG! I'm really out of it, aren't I? I was considering Cags' suggestion. Even if I am not sure what it means...
            Last edited by JadedWraith; 07 November 2013, 04:22 AM. Reason: sneaky Martin pic...
            sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

even better is you're not sure what it means
              sigpic

Comment

even better is you're not sure what it means
                Probably, I wouldn't want to know, anyway.
                sigpic

Comment

I'd rather see his smile as well....

And just out of curiosity - who gave "Mother Nature" permission to lower the temp as the morning progresses. It was 3 degrees warmer about and hour ago! Now it is only 48°!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks EH-T I don't actually like the 'goofy' face he does - it just happened to fit the quote
                    I agree, but it is a great face for the quote.

theatre people - they're not ALL the same, but there are distinct similarities - my son-in-law and daughter are both actors...I know all about the silliness when cameras are in play

[IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/th_1378734_748545465172131_1631507241_n.jpg [IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/th_1274768_10100672807041344_1320389654_o.jpg
                    Cool.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

he was fantastic - I'm hoping that he gets me an audio recording for 'Christmas - such a great show. and fabulous performances. I went 4 times - not enough
                      sigpic

Comment

Blimey Jumble, that's one heck of a day!

But at least it's all on a day and the others aren't too hairy (aside the early starts).

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        Very inventive! One of my nephews once lost his tooth in the lake. My brother went diving for it and acutally found it. Not only did my nephew get $ from the tooth fairy, so did my brother along with a note of thanks.
                        Cool!
                        The last tooth Benjabubs lost he accidentally swallowed. he was very upset and had to write to the tooth fairy who left him his reward anyway and promised to, uh, extract it from the sewer later.

Oh. I love Les Mis. What a lucky man to be playing in such an incredible role.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        I'd rather see his smile as well....

And just out of curiosity - who gave "Mother Nature" permission to lower the temp as the morning progresses. It was 3 degrees warmer about and hour ago! Now it is only 48°!
                        *sigh* 'Twas I. So sorry.

JW the name I came up with that basically the opposite words to your name - optimistic instead of jaded and solid of body (corporeal) instead ghostly (wraith like). I'm all about the anyonyms.

Ok anyone who likes puzzles and it vaguely familiar with the London Underground ought to have a go at this game: www.lookforlonger.com Idid last year's and got them all (er, in the end). I'm up to 70 now but stuck. I spent most of my tube journey to work today pouring over the station list trying to marry up clues to stations.

EDIT: I just saw on the Chevron thread that Corin Nemec is booked for 8.1.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

But at least it's all on a day and the others aren't too hairy (aside the early starts).
                          Yep, and I get the week-end to recover

Yay! And glad that he's now well enough

Comment

he was fantastic - I'm hoping that he gets me an audio recording for 'Christmas - such a great show. and fabulous performances. I went 4 times - not enough
                            Awesome!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Cool!
                            The last tooth Benjabubs lost he accidentally swallowed. he was very upset and had to write to the tooth fairy who left him his reward anyway and promised to, uh, extract it from the sewer later.

Oh. I love Les Mis. What a lucky man to be playing in such an incredible role.

*sigh* 'Twas I. So sorry.

JW the name I came up with that basically the opposite words to your name - optimistic instead of jaded and solid of body (corporeal) instead ghostly (wraith like). I'm all about the anyonyms.

Ok anyone who likes puzzles and it vaguely familiar with the London Underground ought to have a go at this game: www.lookforlonger.com Idid last year's and got them all (er, in the end). I'm up to 70 now but stuck. I spent most of my tube journey to work today pouring over the station list trying to marry up clues to stations.

LOL!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

New 3yr old - "Lady, shall I make you a cup of tea?"
                              Me: Yes please, and my name is Jumble.

Overheard ten minutes later in response to 21mnth old.....
                              New 3yr old - "She's NOT a lady, she's Jumble!"

Comment

New 3yr old - "Lady, shall I make you a cup of tea?"
                                Me: Yes please, and my name is Jumble.

Overheard ten minutes later in response to 21mnth old.....
                                New 3yr old - "She's NOT a lady, she's Jumble!"

From the mouth of kids...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X