No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cineplex failed with the release of the Doctor Who 50th tickets in Canada, BUT I *just* managed to finally get mine! Phew!
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

@ the gif Nola, wish I could green you

Jakie I iz envious.
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I love how Nola has a gif for every occasion

Yay for tix Jakie! That'll be awesome Less than a month to go!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Heh. Nola has a lot of nekkid GIF's and it makes me giggle

Yay LG!
          I have no idea what it is, but if it's Doctor Who and involves tickets, I'm sure it's a fun thing

*hugs WooHoos*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I think it's a movie theater right?
            Jakie gets to see it on a big screen. I wish that was an option here.
            What am I saying I wish it was an option to see it on TV
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              I think it's a movie theater right?
              Jakie gets to see it on a big screen. I wish that was an option here.
              What am I saying I wish it was an option to see it on TV
              Ah, I see. Cool

Yeah... 'Our' part of the world isn't ready for that
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ah yes, should have mentioned that. I was making perfect sense in my head, but I see now that I was so excited it finally worked that my post makes little sense.

Yes, the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary special gets released in movie theatres, and BBC America and Cineplex (movie theatre company in America) teamed up to simulcast the DW special here. Tickets sold out pretty fast this morning, and there was a bunch of technical problems, but my friends and I managed to get some. So happy!
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Perfect!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                    Hello Woo Hoos...popping in briefly to report back from FACTS, Gent, Belgium where Michael Shanks was a guest...he did two panels, one on Saturday and one on Sunday and it was at the Sunday one that he talked about his friendship with Martin...said he probably saw him the most because their children were best friends, went to lots of activities together...he praised Martin for his work and mentioned Stargate, Sanctuary and that he, Michael, had been the first option for the lead part in Primeval New World, but that his commitments to filming Saving Hope in Toronto had made that impossible..he showed regret that PNW had not lasted longer...

Michael was great, mentioned Amanda a lot in Saturday's panel and reiterated once again their great friendship and how they saw each other almost every day at school which their children both go to...it was lovely to know how much they still see of each other and how deep their friendship is....I've posted some points on the AT Appreciation Thread too....but not sure how many pages you have to go back to see it...

Hope this is useful....it was a great Con, if a tad chaotic on the Saturday, many many people like LFCC, ECCC and the Expos...but great fun...I'd do it again.....

Deeds xx
                    Thanks for sharing that.

Very interesting about the casting of PNW.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      I love how Nola has a gif for every occasion
                      Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Heh. Nola has a lot of nekkid GIF's and it makes me giggle
                      Actually, I have only a few, I make them up as needed.
                      Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                      Perfect!
                      Glad you like it
                      sigpic

Comment

*flops on couch*

I am finally almost there with the unpacking and getting my flat all set up! Bought and assembled three shelving units today, two of which are now filled with all my DVDs and the other one is full of lots of files and papers and general clutter in the spare room (which is my study/library). So all I have left to do now is buy and assemble a couple more bookcases and get all my books unpacked So excited for those of you who are coming to visit soon to see it
                        sigpic

Comment

Just waiting for Cags to figure out which date suits her and we'll be there! *bounces*

Comment

Yay! *bounces too*

Having been super quiet here the entire time I've lived here so far, tonight there appears to be a party going on in the flat upstairs Oh well, it's not as noisy as when there were parties happening above my old flat, and at least we get an extra hour to sleep in tomorrow
                            sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in*

Thought I'd pop in an say hi. Barely seem to have time to catch up with the thread these days.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              So excited for those of you who are coming to visit soon to see it
                              Congrats on the new place josi. I wish I could come and see it, but I don't think I'll be able to make it for quite some time Working 6 days at the moment to cover staff shortages and it doesn't look like it's coming to an end any time soon. On top of that juggling time with Ellie, seeing family and (god forbid) doing housework. I just don't have the time. Sorry.

And just when things couldn't get any more hectic, Ellie has started having full blown migraines. Today is her 3rd one in 12 days. Headache, vomiting, visual disturbance and light aversion (so I'll be walking around in the dark all day now). The GP gave her a preventative to take every night after her last one on Thursday, not sure whether it should be working after only 3 doses, but she is in enough pain to make her cry today!

*sneaks back out*
                              sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Oh poor Ellie, how horrible Really hope the pills the doctor gave her start to work soon, that's absolutely no fun at all Migraines are evil

Sorry life's so hectic for you at the moment. Hope you're ok and that things will calm down at some point. *hugs*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X