The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*belatedly joins in group hug*

What everyone else said You're all awesome!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I haven't got any new artwork either, mainly because me and PS haven't been friends for awhile

Josi, since when does a WooHoo need a man to help her assemble furniture?

When it's a bed and a wardrobe they do! Too many bits of it needing more hands than one woohoo has on her own

Glad GW has reemerged from its downtime intact
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Loving the random and awesome artwork Nola.

I am now not phone posting. I am PC posting... but from a Windows 8.0 PC. AKA Mickey Mouse operating system. It's truly horrendous.
        So there's no art or anything much from me until I decide whether to stick with it or roll back to Windows 7. I just won't install anything until I decide.

Yay on the proper bed Josi. And wardrobe too.
        sigpic

Comment

I think windows 8 is the thing that will finally drive me to the dark/apple side Looks awful
          sigpic

Comment

I have it on my new tablet - it's not too bad. Really is designed for a touchscreen, so I don't know how good it would be for a regular laptop.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              I think windows 8 is the thing that will finally drive me to the dark/apple side Looks awful
              It is, truly truly awful. It's like a "If Disney made operating systems" colour sensory overload.
              It's making me reflect rather fondly on Vista; that ought to tell you something.

They are, apparently, bringing out an update so we get the "Start" button back (turning it off is, er, yeah, complicated), and you can switch it to Desktop mode which helps a bit. Well, unless you want to actually do anything with your files or system that is. I haven't ventured into that yet so we'll see.
              I'll give it a month; if I can't get on with it then I'll roll it back to Windows 7. Or maybe switch to a proper OS like Linux. (I can always run my Windows based programmes on a virtual machine )

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              I have it on my new tablet - it's not too bad. Really is designed for a touchscreen, so I don't know how good it would be for a regular laptop.
              I would imagine on a tablet or a phone it's brilliant. I can definitely see it's designed for the touchscreen market. I just wish Microsoft would realise there's a fundamental difference between the functional use of a tablet/phone and a desktop and not try the one-size-fits-all approach. Hopefully they will learn this before Windows 9.0 comes out.
              sigpic

Comment

yes, it's on my smart phone too. Definitely designed for touch screen applications
                sigpic

Comment

Gary Harvey @Gharv 12 Oct
                  Is there anything this man can't do? @realmartinwood on final day of his block #arcticair -A great ride my friend. pic.twitter.com/gV3CTo8sZF

Ron Senter @RonSenter 12 Oct
                  @Gharv @realmartinwood Everything I hear about Martin Wood is that he is one of the nicest guy to know and work with on set.

Comment

Happy 5th Birthdy Woohoos!!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Gary Harvey @Gharv 12 Oct
                      Is there anything this man can't do? @realmartinwood on final day of his block #arcticair -A great ride my friend. pic.twitter.com/gV3CTo8sZF

Ron Senter @RonSenter 12 Oct
                      @Gharv @realmartinwood Everything I hear about Martin Wood is that he is one of the nicest guy to know and work with on set.
                      Great pic of Martin <3
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

That is a fab pic. Oh if that doesn't kickstart anyone's PS mojo...
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll third the great pic comments! My PS mojo is slightly out of practice, but I can probably poke it and try to make something...
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Hm. That is a cool pic!

I shall now shimmy in reaction to it.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              That is a fab pic. Oh if that doesn't kickstart anyone's PS mojo...
                              Exactly my thought
                              sigpic

Comment

*pouts at lack of PS*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X