No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the best one was the lady in the white suit - not sure who she's supposed to be, but she was great
    sigpic

Comment

Princess Anne I thought the Prince Harry lookalike was brilliant

Comment

oh, he was good! but there was a certain joi de vivre in her moves
        sigpic

Comment

That ad was hilarious.... I recognized almost everyone - or who they were suppose to be. Almost thought the "Prince Harry" one was going to rip off his uniform! If it weren't an ad but a spoof - he would have!

So quiet here today - no one here to celebrate my "69"! Where did everyone go! Tip toes though the site!
          Last edited by llp; 31 July 2013, 09:28 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Got a new phone. Weird.

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
            Oh I'm glad, but, who are you though?

I kid, I kid

Originally posted by llp View Post

So quiet here today - no one here to celebrate my "69"! Where did everyone go! Tip toes though the site!
            We moved the party to the garden
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Here you go, Laurie!
              sigpic

Comment

and now I'll join you in celebrating!

sigpic

Comment

Just got back from a lovely relaxing day in the pool with Cags, Ben, Becky and the girls

Major traffic holdup ahead of us coming back, but Daniel managed to get us around it
                  Last edited by Jumble; 01 August 2013, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Just got back from a lovely relaxing day in the pool with Cags, Ben, Becky and the girls

Major traffic holdup ahead of us coming back, but Daniel managed to get us around it
                    That sounds like an excellent way to spend a hot day Glad you all had fun!
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Definitely

Erm.......... 31 Spencers??

Comment

Is there something riveting going on that we don't know about?!
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Not anymore - we've scared them away

Maybe they're looking to see what we think of Cedar Cove - we'd like to know that too, except that we have no idea when we'll get to see it

I gather it's had really good ratings elsewhere though

Edit: What's with all this double-posting?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Good old Daniel!

Glad you had a great time. I really enjoyed the company too. Benjabubs loved it; He's Mr Social at the best of times so having not one but TWO gorgeous girls to play with was heaven for him.

I did have fun cleaning the grass out though; I gave up when the daylight faded. It'll settle on the bottom and I'll suck it out with my bendy pipe tomorrow.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Good old Daniel!
                                We ended up on the M25 after all But it was fine, we only lost about 5 minutes on the journey time

Glad you had a great time. I really enjoyed the company too. Benjabubs loved it; He's Mr Social at the best of times so having not one but TWO gorgeous girls to play with was heaven for him.
                                They all got on really well together Thought they wood, but you never know

I did have fun cleaning the grass out though; I gave up when the daylight faded. It'll settle on the bottom and I'll suck it out with my bendy pipe tomorrow.
                                Yes, was a bit of a mess wasn't it? But hard to avoid with that many pairs of feet running around Becky really enjoyed it - I think she was a bit nervous about coming, but you made her feel very comfortable I think we'll definitely be back again before the holidays are through

Comment

Working...
                                X