Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    The wine has helped me see it for what it was - necessary but done with

It's also made me a bit cheeky.............

Martin Wood 9h

Beauty & the Beast (her other hand is on my bum)

Jumble Moore 7m

@realmartinwood @AndieMacDowell3 @cedarcovetv I'm not sure that calling your leading lady a beast is really the way to go

Andie MacDowell 6m

@Jumble555 @realmartinwood @cedarcovetv agreed ;-)

Amanda Alexander 3m

@Jumble555 @realmartinwood @AndieMacDowell3 @cedarcovetv believe me there are no beasts on cedar cove there are only amazing people.

Cheeky monkey!

Welcome back MR ((hugs))

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      the titles are for the theme weekend - IronMan
      Ah thank you. I never would have got it.

Oooh don't think I've seen that one before. Great pic. And he's smiling so beautifully.

I just saw in the recent posts feed thingy that GW has had 10 million posts. Massive GW party to celebrate I wonder how many of those are us woohoos being all spammy.

Good excuse to continue this morning's party though (yes, I am in a signing mood today). Oh look! Pre-made celebratory videos courtesy of Martin's Special Woohoo.

sigpic

Comment

*shimmies on own*

I am going to blame my silliness on a day spent trying to plan out my new bathroom. It's costing me...er, a lot. But more than that it's going to involve knocking down one wall. The only flipping wall in the house that, crucially, holds the roof up.
        Maybe it would be cheaper to just move.
        sigpic

Comment

*Still shimmying on own*

Themed partay!
          sigpic

Comment

removing a load-bearing wall is one of the hardest and most expensive things you can do in remodeling. My husband has been a nationally certified bath and kitchen designer for many, many years. I've gotten pretty familiar with construction.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              removing a load-bearing wall is one of the hardest and most expensive things you can do in remodeling. My husband has been a nationally certified bath and kitchen designer for many, many years. I've gotten pretty familiar with construction.
              Can you send him over here to... ah never mind.

We've ripped walls down before. Put up a support RSJ across the back of the house when the conservatory went in (which wasn't too big a deal because it was where the existing window had been so we just had to put a bigger / stronger one in. Also too a chimney breast out (which, er, probably hasn't been supported properly in the loft now I think of it.
              It's just not something I feel comfortable doing on my own. Hubby had some building knowledge (his ex father in law was in the trade) so he knew what he was doing - sort of. I am ok with things like plumbing and electrics. happy to mess with that (except the bits you have to get done by certified folks by law of course), just now crazy about putting in beams. There's things to take into account like how much weight they are going to bear etc. I would not even know where to start calculating that out.

I actually know someone just like that.
              sigpic

Comment

... *still shimmying*

sigpic

Comment

Hmm, 9 posts away from 5000. Can I party-song-spam my way to a milestone tonight?

I can certainly try!

Jumble makes the best Martin vids.
                  sigpic

Comment

*joins the party*
                    *shimmies*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Some Martin!Art

How'd Joe sneak in there?

*looks suspiciously at LJ*
                      sigpic

Comment

Yay, Nad's partying with me.

Fancy some country Nad?

sigpic

Comment

Aaand some picspam

sigpic

Comment

EDIT: I think the picspam on this page is sooo much prettier!
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah.

*builds a campfire*
                              *grabs cowboy hat*
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

And one last song.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X