No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woke up with raging back-ache this morning And I have to be at Olivia's birthday party...... um.......... five minutes ago Better get a move on

Comment

hope you get to feeling looser soon. Have fun at the party.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Woke up with raging back-ache this morning And I have to be at Olivia's birthday party...... um.......... five minutes ago Better get a move on
        Sorry to hear that - hope you feel better quickly!
        sigpic

Comment

*Sending lots of Love and Huggles to all WooHoos*

I feel a bit like I've fallen off the grid recently! Work sucks, I need to sleep more and it looks as though I need to give up smoking.... again

On the plus side only 1 week until my holiday!!

Enjoying the MartinTwitter posts and the terribly British Weather conversations In the middle of a lovely storm right now

Hope your back feels better Jumble

*sneaks back out*
          sigpic
          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Party over in the Sam/Jack Ship Day Thread for the next 24 hours!

Come Join Us!!!

by Ikorni

Comment

Jumble, cheeky madam.

Nola too true. Ickybah rules!

I woke up with the nagging feeling that today is somehow special for some reason...

...then realised it's my dad's birthday and I haven't even got him a card!

Bad daughter. Bad bad baaad daughter.
                sigpic

Comment

*mumbles something about modern technology not letting me edit*

*waves to MR *
                  Sorry real life is sucking away you play time. Nice to see you pop in even if it's only as and when. Are you packed for holibobs yet?
                  sigpic

Comment

Third post....gah I am feeling spammy now. Sorry folks, I do hate unwanted spam so hate that I've done it.

Er, what's with the custom titles this month? Normally I can work them out but... "war machine" ?

(Would you be very amused that the phone wanted to auto correct that to "washing machine". Which might have been far more amusing actually.

Edit: *sigh* and only now do I find the edit button.
                    Last edited by Cagranosalis; 28 July 2013, 12:57 AM. Reason: Because I can...yay!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      I woke up with the nagging feeling that today is somehow special for some reason...

...then realised it's my dad's birthday and I haven't even got him a card!

Bad daughter. Bad bad baaad daughter.

Uh Oh! I forgot my Parent wedding anniversary last week.... but it's ok, so did my Dad!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

*waves to MR *
                      Sorry real life is sucking away you play time. Nice to see you pop in even if it's only as and when. Are you packed for holibobs yet?

I need more hours in the day and more days in the week! I am ignoring any housework and ironing this weekend and actually having some me time. hence me having time to pop in

Packing? Isn't that something I have to do an hour before we leave for the airport?!
                      sigpic
                      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                        Uh Oh! I forgot my Parent wedding anniversary last week.... but it's ok, so did my Dad!

I don't think - beyond the first year - we ever bothered to celebrate ours. We did go to Mexico on the 10th though, but that was more coincidence that we happened to fly the day after our anniversary. And also we were in a party of 6 so hardly a romantic getaway. Although they did have these curtained off day beds on the beach.

I need more hours in the day and more days in the week! I am ignoring any housework and ironing this weekend and actually having some me time. hence me having time to pop in
                        What you need is a Time Dilation Device. Or a cloning machine. Send your clone to do the boring jobs while you have fun. Of course your clone might get a bit jealous and kill you and take over your life so...er... maybe not!

Packing? Isn't that something I have to do an hour before we leave for the airport?!
                        Oh heck yes. I never pack that far in advance. I normally get to the day before and realise I haven't actually washed half the things I want to take with me so am frantically washing and drying clothes everywhere.

In honour of birthdays and holidays I think a little lazy Sunday party is in order.. Also becuase I want to bore you with videos. Feel free to join in so I'm not the only sadsack partying away in the corner on my own.

Trust me, married to a busman, I never, ever met a single driver that looked half way as young and gorgeous as those lot do. Let's just say, a busman's life is hardly a healthy one.
                        sigpic

Comment

How 80's
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh and I know it's not Martin's birthday today but in lieu of picspam (and as an attempt to be remotely on topic) i bring you...

sigpic

Comment

the titles are for the theme weekend - IronMan
                              sigpic

Comment

Welcome back MR! *huggles*

sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X