Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Way ahead of you - glass of wine in one hand, chocolate in the other

Yes, I know I'm not supposed to drink wine, but I felt the need for the first time in ten months Besides, nobody's looking are they?
    I can't see anything
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Good - that means you can't see the large wedge of quiche that I'm about to consume either

And whilst I'm in small print that Martin can't read - how bloody dare she put her hand on his bum????
      Last edited by Jumble; 26 July 2013, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Thought you would be indignant at that. Or jealous
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Thought you would be indignant at that. Or jealous
          Both!

Comment

Hm. Spotting continuity issued with Enterprise - it's set before the original Star Trek, so how come Odo just turned up? Surely DS9 is waaaaaay in the future..... or do shapeshifters live a very long time?

Either way, adding Scott Bakula to the wine and chocolate mix isn't doing me any harm at all

Edit: Ok, figured it out - same actor, different character
            Last edited by Jumble; 26 July 2013, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Maybe he should help with the clean-up...............

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              That's what happens when Martin gets on the internet. We can blame him now cause he's *here*.

Woohoos, something amazing just happened! I'll be dancing for an award show/ceremony on TV. One of the biggest ones we have in Quebec. We have dances to film in August, and I'll be leading a group of dancers through that. Then we have the actual award night in September, and we'll be live on TV with other choreographies. I don't have much details, but I'm really excited!
              WooHood!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Oh, and by the way - why I love you guys
              I only have the twisted sense of humour.

I did not like that

There are not many things that scare me, but I found myself fighting a panic attack the whole time I was in there Fully inside the tube, head to toe, and feeling very claustrophobic. It didn't help that the Savage Garden CD I chose couldn't be found and they put on The Carpenters instead - never realised before how depressing their songs are

Anywoo, it's done now - just have to wait a couple of weeks for the verdict
              I feel sorry for you about the claustrophobic part, but the Carpenters bit made me giggle.
              *hugs*

And whilst I'm in small print that Martin can't read - how bloody dare she put her hand on his bum????
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Martin's bum is precious. Only Woohoos are allowed to put their hand son it. Well, woohoos and his wife.

Why are we whispering?
                sigpic

Comment

Oh and just for Jumble to make up for the carpenters disapointment:

Love this song.

Oops, I said that out loud!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Martin's bum is precious. Only Woohoos are allowed to put their hand son it. Well, woohoos and his wife.

Why are we whispering?
                    Because Martin can't read the small print - only WooHoos can

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    I only have the twisted sense of humour.

I feel sorry for you about the claustrophobic part, but the Carpenters bit made me giggle.
                    *hugs*
                    Rainy Days and Mondays and Goodbye to Love were definitely not what I needed to hear

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Oh and just for Jumble to make up for the carpenters disappointment:

Love this song.
                    Me too........

Oops, I said that out loud!
                    Why shouldn't you?

Comment

Why shouldn't you?
                      Dunno, because we were all whispering I think.

I saw Savage garden in concert once. They were fab.

Glad the wine and chocolate is helping Jumble.
                      sigpic

Comment

(((huggles Woohoos))))
                        Laughing so hard at the whispering bits

I love the fact that Martin can't tweet anything without a picture

Jumble, glad the mri thing passed *huggles* and wonderful idea for Jakie to record the show! I would love love to see it as well.
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Thanks Dee *huggles back*

Amanda Alexander 2h

Day 8 of 13...its the first time @realmartinwood has opened his script book..good idea?? Bad idea?? @cedarcovetv pic.twitter.com/kXzDwyjziS

Comment

Quiche and chocolate washed down with wine = sounds just about right to me!

Sorry the test went so bad. I didn't mind being closed in - I did mind the constant pounding!
                            But was several years ago when I live in LA so it doesn't matter anymore!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Quiche and chocolate washed down with wine = sounds just about right to me!

Sorry the test went so bad. I didn't mind being closed in - I did mind the constant pounding!
                              But was several years ago when I live in LA so it doesn't matter anymore!
                              The wine has helped me see it for what it was - necessary but done with

It's also made me a bit cheeky.............

Martin Wood 9h

Beauty & the Beast (her other hand is on my bum)

Jumble Moore 7m

@realmartinwood @AndieMacDowell3 @cedarcovetv I'm not sure that calling your leading lady a beast is really the way to go

Andie MacDowell 6m

@Jumble555 @realmartinwood @cedarcovetv agreed ;-)

Amanda Alexander 3m

@Jumble555 @realmartinwood @AndieMacDowell3 @cedarcovetv believe me there are no beasts on cedar cove there are only amazing people.

Last edited by Jumble; 26 July 2013, 04:56 PM.

Comment

That was cheeky
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X