The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Well at least this time you can't blame me or Cags for ickybahing up the thread - this time it was entirely Martin to blame

*hugs Nad*
    That's what happens when Martin gets on the internet. We can blame him now cause he's *here*.

Woohoos, something amazing just happened! I'll be dancing for an award show/ceremony on TV. One of the biggest ones we have in Quebec. We have dances to film in August, and I'll be leading a group of dancers through that. Then we have the actual award night in September, and we'll be live on TV with other choreographies. I don't have much details, but I'm really excited!
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

AWESOME news Jakie Can you get someone to record it so us non-Canadians can get to see it?

Comment

I can try!
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

AWESOME news Jakie Can you get someone to record it so us non-Canadians can get to see it?
          I'll second all that!

Please do, if you can. Awesome news for you. Congrats!
          sigpic

Comment

That's fabulous! Yes, I too want to see it.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, and by the way - why I love you guys

sigpic

Comment

A sick sense of humour? Moi?

I guess I have to admit to the rest

Right, I'm off to the hospital for the MRI scan - see you later

Comment

Jackie - that is very exciting - please try and tape it for us to see! So COOL!

Nolamom - I second that statement completely! Ain't is the truth!

Jumble - Good luck with the MRI scan - hope it gives you useful and good info!

Well I'm off to pick up new meds (well one med)! Turns out the other doctor gave me an non generic med and I was paying through the (fill in blank) for it. This new one is suppose to be a lot less. Hope it works. BTW - doctor was very pleased with all the tests! Everything is where it should be! YEAH!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    That's what happens when Martin gets on the internet. We can blame him now cause he's *here*.

Woohoos, something amazing just happened! I'll be dancing for an award show/ceremony on TV. One of the biggest ones we have in Quebec. We have dances to film in August, and I'll be leading a group of dancers through that. Then we have the actual award night in September, and we'll be live on TV with other choreographies. I don't have much details, but I'm really excited!
                    Awesome. Congrats! Do you need to borrow the stripper shoes to dance in?

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    LOL!

Good luck.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Jackie - that is very exciting - please try and tape it for us to see! So COOL!

Nolamom - I second that statement completely! Ain't is the truth!

Jumble - Good luck with the MRI scan - hope it gives you useful and good info!

Well I'm off to pick up new meds (well one med)! Turns out the other doctor gave me an non generic med and I was paying through the (fill in blank) for it. This new one is suppose to be a lot less. Hope it works. BTW - doctor was very pleased with all the tests! Everything is where it should be! YEAH!
                    Glad all your bits are where they should be.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      Yes! Blame Martin for the ickybah

Wow! That's fantastic! So pleased for you! Thirding/fourthing/fifthing/whateveritisnowing the requests for it to be recorded so we can see it and be all proud of you

Hope it goes OK (or went OK, by the time you read this!)
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I did not like that

There are not many things that scare me, but I found myself fighting a panic attack the whole time I was in there Fully inside the tube, head to toe, and feeling very claustrophobic. It didn't help that the Savage Garden CD I chose couldn't be found and they put on The Carpenters instead - never realised before how depressing their songs are

Anywoo, it's done now - just have to wait a couple of weeks for the verdict

Comment

Eep, that doesn't sound nice Still, at least it's over and fingers crossed for the results.

Have some chocolate to help you recover

*hugs*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

at least you survived. Hopefully they will get some answers for you.
                            sigpic

Comment

Martin Wood 2h

Beauty & the Beast (her other hand is on my bum)

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Eep, that doesn't sound nice Still, at least it's over and fingers crossed for the results.

Have some chocolate to help you recover
                                Way ahead of you - glass of wine in one hand, chocolate in the other

Yes, I know I'm not supposed to drink wine, but I felt the need for the first time in ten months Besides, nobody's looking are they?

Comment

Working...
                                X