X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      It's always fun when we become randomly popular with the Spencers, especially when there's basically nothing going on *waves*
      It always makes me wonder if there is something going on and we've somehow missed it

*waves to Nad and Jann*

Off to the hospital in a bit to see what can be done
      Last edited by Jumble; 17 July 2013, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Good luck today Jumble. Hope they can leave you feeling positive at least. *crosses fingers, toes, legs...*
        sigpic

Comment

Total opposite in fact

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Total opposite in fact
            *hugs*

Here's a little Martin-spam to help a little bit

sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

About as Jumbly as I could make it...

sigpic

Comment

Lovely bit of Jumblification Nola

Thanks for the picspam Dee *snurches last pic*

So, how can two doctors look at the same set of X-rays and interpret them totally differently? One sees arthritic inflammation in both hips but much worse in the left one, and the other sees nothing out of the ordinary in the hips - perfectly normal in fact - but they both see a problem at the junction of my spine and pelvis? (I have no back pain ). Now I have to wait for a scan appointment, which will no doubt take several weeks, and in the meantime just carry on as usual

Comment

Lovely bit of Jumblification Nola

Thanks for the picspam Dee *snurches last pic*

So, how can two doctors look at the same set of X-rays and interpret them totally differently? One sees arthritic inflammation in both hips but much worse in the left one, and the other sees nothing out of the ordinary in the hips - perfectly normal in fact - but they both see a problem at the junction of my spine and pelvis? (I have no back pain ). Now I have to wait for a scan appointment, which will no doubt take several weeks, and in the meantime just carry on as usual
                  Ah the wonderful world of doctors. You have to wonder if they teach a class in this... how to offer differing opinions and still say NOTHING! Hope the scan appt comes soon Jumble! BTW - love all the picspan. Really nice way to wake up after about 7 hours of solid (uninterrupted) sleep. What a lovely change from the 2 1/2 hours I got the night before!

Going for a quiet day today - not going anywhere - so will wash my hair and put on a clean pair of pj's. Feels like a nice way to spend today! Oh btw - the bump on my forehead - left a lovely black and blue mark about the size of a £2 coin. At least it quit hurting. So nice to know the older one gets the more clumsy you get!
                  sigpic

Comment

It always makes me wonder if there is something going on and we've somehow missed it
                    It's those sekrit posts. *nods*

Sorry the doctors weren't much help today. Here's hoping they can be a bit more useful when the scan results come back. *hugs*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Probably

Sorry the doctors weren't much help today. Here's hoping they can be a bit more useful when the scan results come back. *hugs*
                      I was seeing today as getting enough information to enable me to form a plan and move forward - now I feel like I'm in limbo, not knowing what to do or not do for the best

Comment

Note to self: Next time, remember to break up the bar of conciliatory chocolate before putting it in the freezer for a quick cool-down

Comment

Oh hey look, I did a 69 Thanks Jumble!

I was seeing today as getting enough information to enable me to form a plan and move forward - now I feel like I'm in limbo, not knowing what to do or not do for the best
                          I'm sure. Waiting and not knowing is awful; at least when you have something concrete you can find ways to deal with it. *hugs and sends non-frozen chocolate*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yay for the MartinArt & Spam!

*hugs Jumble for the doctors*

Heh. How weird is that out of context?
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

There is a storm outside! Hopefully, it's going to be cooler tonight. I'm keeping my fingers firmly crossed.

So sorry the doctor's appointment wasn't of much help today, Jumble. I'll be sending positive vibes your way. I guess the only thing you can do it take it easy, since none of the doctors you met gave you any recommendation. I hope it doesn't take to long for the scan appointment.

As for me, I'm dead tired. I spent the whole day at work in the training room doing simulators, and even if we have AC, it was still humid in there. And since you're always moving, you get hot fast. Also, the ceiling is three floors high, so after a whole day in, my throat hurts. Heh. Thankfully the day is over, and I'm back home. Something tells me I'll be asleep early tonight -- I got woken up at 2:30 by a little girl last night. Poor thing was homesick, and we had to chat for a while.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Heh. How weird is that out of context?
                              A lot of things we say are pretty weird out of context I'm afraid. :\

*huggles Woohoos*
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I'm sure. Waiting and not knowing is awful; at least when you have something concrete you can find ways to deal with it. *hugs and sends non-frozen chocolate*
                                It is

I solved the chocolate problem - I threw it at the floor and it broke up nicely

Thanks Jakie, and *hugs* for your sweaty day.

From Twitter:

Martin Wood @realmartinwood 7m
                                Christmas in July Cedarcove day 1 of the season finale! Temperature downtown Vancouver 25C

Should I tweet him to PLEASE smile?

Comment

Working...
                                X