• Show
Clear All

Cags and Jumble head out for the pool

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Mad isn't it?

Oh, I know it'll be in there - she was his mother after all. As long as it's not the first name......... and I think we might have Elizabeth and Victoria
        I doubt they'd let them do that, considering it's the future monarch we're talking about here. Queen Diana? Um, no. I think you're right, probably all three will make it in there, along with Kate's mum or nan's name or something.

I had a sudden urge
        Urge away.

I got my aircon unit out last night and put it in my bedroom - what a difference it made! I'd welcome a thunderstorm

I won't. I'll have to shock treat the pool.

Must admit, I am thinking it's time to get the AC unit out now. I fell asleep in the conservatory last night and slept so well. Woke up around 2, crawled into my own bed then tossed and turned until 4am when Benjabubs decided to wake up and ask me if it was morning yet....er, no! bit zombified today but resisting taking a nap in favour of an early(ish) night tonight.

Originally posted by llp View Post
        To Elizabeths at one time - hope it's Victoria Diana then..... unless it's a boy - don't think those names would be quite right. If a boy, I have no idea.
        Oh it's probably be all the above. The royals are quite famous for having at least 4 names for their children.

The Queen Mother was also Elizabeth - it's pretty much the family name for girls

If it's a boy, I suspect Charles and George will be in there somewhere.
        Agreed. Charles and Philip in there somewhere. Probably George too and maybe Henry. I still think it's a girl though.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        Cags and Jumble head out for the pool

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...e.png~original

That's uncannily accurate. Except the wine which is white at the moment.
        sigpic

Comment

*stumbles in*

Can I join in weather complaining? Since last Friday, we've had temperatures around 32/35C. With the heat factor, it goes up to above 40C. Just sitting in front of my laptop involves sweating. I'm looking forward to go to work each day because we have AC over there, and I'm strangely happy to be the one to watch the kids overnight today. (Since sleeping at home involves waking up every two hours to splash cold water in my face.) I might actually sleep better at work for once!

I like heat, don't get me wrong. But cooler temperatures at night would be welcomed.
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*waves to Jakie* The temp here at midday was 35C

There's a lovely cool breeze out there now, and quite a few clouds gathering - maybe we'll get that storm and it will cool things down a bit

Comment

*waves to Jakie* The temp here at midday was 35C

There's a lovely cool breeze out there now, and quite a few clouds gathering - maybe we'll get that storm and it will cool things down a bit
              That's what happened last night - a real thunder storm and it dropped the temp down. But now it is muggy as hell and I hate that worse then our normal dry heat. Can't win! But at least last night was nice (wet but nice)! Oh and my newly fixed sprinklers worked just fine this morning - watering the lawn during the rain!
              sigpic

Comment

How does that saying go? You can't choose your family, thank God you can choose your friends? Too bloody right
                Oh dear *hugs*

Virtual hugs are good in this weather because there's no sweat factor

Nice picspam earlier, btw
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

That's odd Laurie - we usually find that a good storm clears the air and gets rid of the mugginess

Thanks Josi *virtual sweat-free-hugs back*

Comment

storms in summer tend to raise the humidity because as soon as it stops raining, the temperature climbs and it gets all steamy
                    sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

All the weather talk makes me giggle.
                      In Dutch, we call this cucumber time. It's when everything makes the news, because nothing else is happening.

Hot here too, though it could be worse. We're safe in the 20-ish degrees. Pretty humid. Sexy weather, really.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hops in*

You know that while I do read/lurk in here, I never actually make a post on my Iphone/Ipad Bad me!

It's also bloody hot in here! Pfff...I really want it to get a bit cooler. Although having a pool helps to stay cool!

Lovely Martin picspam on the previous page Jumble! It's good to see that again!

And can I say that I can't wait for my parents to go on vacation this weekend! They're so stressed and just need to go! so I can have a relaxing 2 weeks of vacation without them
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Oh dear *hugs*

Virtual hugs are good in this weather because there's no sweat factor

Nice picspam earlier, btw
                          Oh dear. Perils of posting from the phone, I must have missed your need for "poopy family, pah!" based huggles, Jumble. Sweat free huggles from me to. refer to that book I gave you.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *hugs WooHoos*

In Dutch, we call this cucumber time. It's when everything makes the news, because nothing else is happening.

It's true though. The most exciting aspect of my day was on the school run watching a plane abort a landing at the airport. It was all ooohs and aaahs here happens just about every day at least once

*waves to Jann* Yay for parent's vacation. Pool party at yours then?

No rain here, no promised thunderstorm but it did cloud over and cool down a bit so might sleep better tonight at least. Hoping this weekend isn't too sweaty. I don't think I can handle wandering about on Hastings beach dressed as a pirate if it's sweltering. I may have to be the swimsuit wearing pirate or something.

EDIT; *waves to 12 guests* Nothing exciting to see here. Move along la la la.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            It's true though. The most exciting aspect of my day was on the school run watching a plane abort a landing at the airport. It was all ooohs and aaahs here happens just about every day at least once
                            But it's so exciting to see it everyday

*waves to Jann* Yay for parent's vacation. Pool party at yours then?
                            Sure no problem! Everyone can come...I'll make sure I'll have enough booze!

And I totally forgot this in the previous post *huggles all Woohoos*
                            sigpic

Comment

It's always fun when we become randomly popular with the Spencers, especially when there's basically nothing going on *waves*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

There's always something going on 13 now. *waves*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X