The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    The toast crumbs are working then? Mwahahaaaaaaaaa!!!
    no.

yes.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Payback!

Comment

Victim!

I'm a victim1

one without easy access to capitals and exclamation marks!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I think I just found a new life form living in my keyboard.
          They appear to be a dust bunny/toast crumb hybrid... I think I should investigate further and see if they want to communicate. I'm going in. They seem harmless.

[blinking cursor]

sigpic

Comment

Bummer! Michael and Lexa cancelled their presence at LFCC!
            But Claudia is coming instead.
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              English Woohoos, what's the weather like up there?
              If you mean for this weekend coming and LFCC, it's supposed to be in the mid 20s and sunny. For the UK, that's positively tropical. I'm almost annoyed I'm going to LFCC since I'd probably be in the pool if I wasn't.
              But y'know, it's the UK and what they predict changes on an hourly basis so I'd bring a rain mac and a cardi anyway.

Cutie Angus Pup. *huggles LJ

And *huggles Jumble* I had one of those moments the other day. Actually been feeling generally a bit down in the dumps all week for no apparent reason. But if you feel like coming to mow my lawn or trim my bushes then I won't object.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                Bummer! Michael and Lexa cancelled their presence at LFCC!
                But Claudia is coming instead.

I wonder what's going to happen with the joint photo and talk with MS and AT? Maybe Claudia will take his place.
                sigpic

Comment

Claudia is replacing him in the single and double photo ops, they're finding out about the talks now...

Deeds xx
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

good day folks!

sigpic

Comment

Looks like Claudia IS now doing the joint talk with Amanda....it's been mentioned in the "updated" thread about Michael's postponement...

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/...howtopic=81146

Looks like the SG-1 ladies are taking over LFCC

Deeds xx
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Nola = I want one of those sinks please!

Health report - great night sleep and feeling a little better each day. Still need cough meds (unfortunately) but I survived this latest attempt to do me in!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

I wonder what's going to happen with the joint photo and talk with MS and AT? Maybe Claudia will take his place.
                          Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                          Looks like Claudia IS now doing the joint talk with Amanda....it's been mentioned in the "updated" thread about Michael's postponement...

Deeds xx
                          I hope we get the option to cancel and get our money back then

As to the weather, it might be sunny up your way Cags, but it's been raining here for hours

Edit: Yes, we can get a refund

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post

Deeds xx
                              Thanks for the info.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

As to the weather, it might be sunny up your way Cags, but it's been raining here for hours

So that's a no to mowing my lawn then?

Good that those who want refunds can get them. Which is how it should be IMO, although I daresay there will be a lot that will be happy to have the joint pic with the ladies. Don't know how you feel about the talk? That might be just as good, tbh, or even better. You'll have to let me know and I will look into the refund thing if you don't want to do it now.

Happy 69 Nola.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Nola = I want one of those sinks please!

Health report - great night sleep and feeling a little better each day. Still need cough meds (unfortunately) but I survived this latest attempt to do me in!
                              I want one of those sinks too! Glad to hear you're on the mend and sleeping better.
                              Last edited by Cagranosalis; 02 July 2013, 08:45 AM. Reason: Internet gremlins ate my quoted post
                              sigpic

Comment

Shame about Michael Shanks I'm definitely going to get a refund on my photo - it felt extravagant anyway and I only wanted it for two of SG1 at once (yes I know, but Vala is not the true SG1 in my head ) I don't need a photo with Amanda, fun as it would be to see her. I think I'll still go to the talk though as that could still be fun.

Apparently you have to go to the sales desk actually at the event to get refunds. Might have another look at who else is going and use the refund money to get a couple of autographs instead.
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X