The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
    So, just to bum everyone out, my dog was run over yesterday and died. My son (who was outside w/ the dog at the time) is traumatized, and we're all heart-broken. Know when a PTB is really awesome? When they email their condolences about your dead dog. Thanks, Joe.
    Sorry to hear about your dog, especially since your son was there to see it all. Pets become part of the family so I understand the loss.
    sigpic

Comment

so awful LJ - sorry that you son had to see it and that your family is put through this heartache. Really nice that Joe sent an email.
      sigpic

Comment

So sorry LJ but yeah, so nice of Joe to send an email.
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*hugs LJ* So sorry

And Joe is Awesome

Comment

Looks like Martin is going for a once-a-day tweet............

Martin Wood @realmartinwood 6h
            The final day of our epic 21 day shoot of OldFlamesNewSparks @cedarcovetv @Amandalexander @SarahSmyth24 pic.twitter.com/iNtt5TjVTH

Maybe one of these days we'll get a pic where he's actually smiling

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
              So, just to bum everyone out, my dog was run over yesterday and died. My son (who was outside w/ the dog at the time) is traumatized, and we're all heart-broken. Know when a PTB is really awesome? When they email their condolences about your dead dog. Thanks, Joe.
              So sorry about that. That's one of my greatest fears concerning my pets and I deeply regret your son had to watch it all. *hugs*
              I'm not surprised Joe emailed you, since he seems to be quite the dog lover and can understand what you are feeling.
              *goes back to lurker mode*
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

(((LJ)))
                *sends loads of hugs for your son too*

*WooHoo hugs Joe*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

What else could I possibly have meant?
                  I don't know.

I've just removed the toast crumb that you wedged under it - your attempt at sabotage has failed!

It's nothing to do with Martin -Twitter obviously knows you well

All my Twitter following is perfectly innocent.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                  Hello fellow Woohoos! Sorry for my absence from the never ending party, but I've been a bit overwhelmed I think. Not with school per say, since this semester hasn't been too bad (although the class discussion board never ends), but with graduation looming I've been just not feeling like doing much. The weeks just keep going by so quickly, and I don't seem to do anything or get anything but schoolwork done. I'm kinda bored too I think. *le sigh*
                  *hugs*
                  I know that feeling. Blegh.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Looks like Martin is going for a once-a-day tweet............

Maybe one of these days we'll get a pic where he's actually smiling
                  That wood be nice
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Joe is a sweetie

sigpic

Comment

Is it possible that I slept so much over the last few weeks that I just don't need it - or am I suffering for a night of insomia? Guess I can figure that one out myself!

Not fair!
                      sigpic

Comment

the past couple of nights I have awakened at about 3:30 and couldn't get back to sleep until after 5. But at least I know why - migraine.

Jumble: we have ways of MAKING him smile bwahahaha!
                        Spoiler:
                        Last edited by Nolamom; 28 June 2013, 09:12 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Squishy huggles LJ. Joe is so awesome. I just wish he had a happier reason to demonstrate his awesomeness though.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Is it possible that I slept so much over the last few weeks that I just don't need it - or am I suffering for a night of insomia? Guess I can figure that one out myself!

Not fair!
                            I think sleep is something that's always needed.
                            It's also evil.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              I think sleep is something that's always needed.
                              It's also evil.
                              Ended up taking a nap around 11:30 and not waking up until about 4 pm - I need to straighten out my sleeping habits. This is terrible!
                              sigpic

Comment

Had the best birthday surprise! My sister drove 5 hours and showed up on my doorstep this morning! Yay! She'll be here till Sunday.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X