sigpic

Comment

You notice I missed out the 'young' part

And I seem to be stuck with all the disadvantages

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            You notice I missed out the 'young' part

And I seem to be stuck with all the disadvantages
            Ah Jumble - welcome to my world! Now scoot along and go back to yours..... you probably won't like it much here!

Where won't Martin wear shorts -I agree with shower/tub idea, but not sure about bed! Hmmmm where else??? Nope can't think of another place! Kids are too young so no weddings yet.... wore it in the Artic circle.... nope just can't come up with a second place! I know - has he ever had surgery???? Just a thought!

Nolamon- you have such great computer skills - always love your little people - wish I had that skill. Hell right now I wish I had any skills. Even my skills at networking and keeping computers going is leaving me - partially fading away and the rest, well just getting obsolete! Yuk! Did I just say that about me!
            Last edited by llp; 27 June 2013, 10:02 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

*side-steps ickybah*

He wears suits to awards ceremonies.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                *side-steps ickybah*

He wears suits to awards ceremonies.
                Hmmmm forgot about that - yes we even have proof in the way of pictures (right Jumble)!
                sigpic

Comment

*is not imagining what Martin wears in bed*

I do think he wears shorts in the tub. It sounds like a fun thing to do.
                  *nods*

EDIT: Not that I'm imagining what he wears when he's in the tub... It was just a random added comment. I swear.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Calls for a song, I think:

And then there's this one..........

..... which has been running around in my head all day

Comment

Jumble- don't remember this one, is it new? Very good, love the dragged out ending! Another to add to your long group of videos!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        *is not imagining what Martin wears in bed*

I do think he wears shorts in the tub. It sounds like a fun thing to do.
                        *nods*

EDIT: Not that I'm imagining what he wears when he's in the tub... It was just a random added comment. I swear.
                        Yeah! Sure! And speakng of ickybah - really shorts in the tub????

I swear, every time I look this area gets deeper and deeper into the ..... hmmmm! AH, yes ICKYBAH!

hehehehe

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Jumble- don't remember this one, is it new? Very good, love the dragged out ending! Another to add to your long group of videos!
                          That's another thing about age, it messes with your memory It's an old one, made in May last year and posted here a few times

Glad you like it - thanks

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Yeah! Sure! And speakng of ickybah - really shorts in the tub????

I swear, every time I look this area gets deeper and deeper into the ..... hmmmm! AH, yes ICKYBAH!

hehehehe
                            ]
                            And have you noticed that Nad always turns up to stir the pot when the rest of us are having a simple, innocent discussion about appropriate clothing, or lack of?

Comment

That's another thing about age, it messes with your memory It's an old one, made in May last year and posted here a few times

Glad you like it - thanks
                              Hmmmm! Must be the meds - right????
                              sigpic

Comment

And have you noticed that Nad always turns up to stir the pot when the rest of us are having a simple, innocent discussion about appropriate clothing, or lack of?
                                Yep! Got to watch out for Nad - but she does have the title of "Queen of the Ickybah"

Well I am off to get some lunch - so nice to (almost) join the world again.... if I could get rid of this damn cough would be nice - but can hear again!

(Oh and still looking for my energy - not under the bed - time to check all the closets - ohhh, way to many of those, going to sit down and put on shoes instead, and take a short nap...)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X