The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martin Wood @realmartinwood 2h

I'm being asked why I don't have a bigger presence on the net...because #mydogatemyhomepage...true story pic.twitter.com/w258yDMYAg
    View photo

Martin Wood Martin Wood ?@realmartinwood 3h

Here goes- @amandatapping seriously? "The dark lord"? I prefer "the lord of somewhat less light" or "he who can't be named without giggling"
    Last edited by Jumble; 26 June 2013, 10:06 PM.

Comment

*runs back in*

*hugs Dee for the internship*
      It'll get better. I hope soon

...Oh and eating organ meat is icky. *pulls icky face*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

without giggling? is that possible when it comes to Martin
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Totally, but it's ok; he's been stalking us on this thread for aaages.... probably. Payback.
          True.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *hugs WooHoos*

*waves to Bev*

I think following Martin is quite a natural thing to do. *nods*
          I think the whole cult club thing makes much more sense to the outside world this way.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *runs back in*

*hugs Dee for the internship*
          It'll get better. I hope soon

...Oh and eating organ meat is icky. *pulls icky face*
          *fingers crossed* and *mind to the studies - again* and hopefully it will.
          Thanks.
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Calls for a song, I think:

sigpic

Comment

Huh, I missed a whole page when I posted that.

Oh so he's tweeted then, Jumble. Thanks for sharing.
              sigpic

Comment

Calls for a song, I think:

We were lurking in the dark of the darkest twitter corners waiting for Martin to show up!
                sigpic

Comment

Hello to all. What's you all up to? Today has been a pj day for me. Rainy off and on = I've decided not to get dressed. But I just remembered it's trash day tomorrow so will have to take the barrels out. Oh well, I guess it will be almost pj day then!

And I am feeling better = just absolutely NO ENERGY - looked all over for it, even under the bed, but it has totally left!
                  sigpic

Comment

Seems I have a new follower..... at the rate that I tweet he'll die of boredom

Laurie, I put the trash out every week in my pjs - Sunday is always a pj day

Get plenty of rest and give yourself time to recover. *sends energy booster vibes*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Seems I have a new follower..... at the rate that I tweet he'll die of boredom

Laurie, I put the trash out every week in my pjs - Sunday is always a pj day

Get plenty of rest and give yourself time to recover. *sends energy booster vibes*
                      heeehee awesome! Maybe it'll inspire you to tweet more
                      sigpic

Comment

I have never, ever seen a tweet from you yet Jumble. But woohoo, awesomeness.

Huggles Laurie. Sending you energy vibes.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          heeehee awesome! Maybe it'll inspire you to tweet more
                          Maybe.......

I have never, ever seen a tweet from you yet Jumble. But woohoo, awesomeness.

Huggles Laurie. Sending you energy vibes.
                          Apparently I have tweeted 723 times, which came as a huge surprise to me. You must not have been paying attention

I'm now wondering how long it will be before we see the name Martin Wood in the list of people browsing this thread......... there will soon be nowhere to hide

I keep promising myself an early night *looks at clock* Another broken promise *sigh*

Comment

I must not have been.

Even worse, I've tweeted 694 times and I can't remember any of them!
                            sigpic

Comment

I also appear to be following 95 others. Quiet how that happened I don't know.
                              sigpic

Comment

I also appear to be following 95 others. Quiet how that happened I don't know.
                                That's what comes of letting your clicking finger get carried away I am following 33, apparently, and have 28 following me.

Going.to.bed.now.

I am, really!

Woodnight WooHoos *huggles*

*huggles Martin*

Comment

Working...
                                X