No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You and I are of similar colouring LJ - do you suffer in the sun too? I burn And swell - eyes, hands, feet........ in fact really the sun is my worst enemy

Comment

the sun and I are NOT friends - I positively wilt. I haven't been burned in years, but that's only because I don't go out in it!
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          You and I are of similar colouring LJ - do you suffer in the sun too? I burn And swell - eyes, hands, feet........ in fact really the sun is my worst enemy
          Oh yes! I burn something horrible. Even SPF 50 doesn't protect me. I have to wear a swim shirt if we're in an outside pool, and my face and neck are forever pink in the summer--pink is the best I can hope for. I wear baseball caps backward to protect my neck sometimes. I'll have to resort to those strange floppy hats soon.

Perfect!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            the sun and I are NOT friends - I positively wilt. I haven't been burned in years, but that's only because I don't go out in it!
            Same here! I lurk in the shadows if I do have to go out

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
            Oh yes! I burn something horrible. Even SPF 50 doesn't protect me. I have to wear a swim shirt if we're in an outside pool, and my face and neck are forever pink in the summer--pink is the best I can hope for. I wear baseball caps backward to protect my neck sometimes. I'll have to resort to those strange floppy hats soon.
            I hate hats, but have to wear one if I go outside. Funny thing though - when I was in Vancouver the weather was gorgeous and not only did I not burn, I also didn't wilt as I normally do here In Amsterdam I suffered, but then the temperature was 33C

Comment

According to the 'experts', the UK will be having wet summers for the next TEN years This is due to sea temperatures becoming increasingly warmer, apparently ......

Comment

The heat wave is here as well
                I don't like it!

But I'm one of those lucky people that don't get burned, I just get really tanned.
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  The heat wave is here as well
                  I don't like it!

But I'm one of those lucky people that don't get burned, I just get really tanned.
                  *snorts*
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    According to the 'experts', the UK will be having wet summers for the next TEN years This is due to sea temperatures becoming increasingly warmer, apparently ......

Well at least I won't have to worry about how my allotment gets watered.

I don't burn either. I just go a nice shade of brown, but I do freckle on my face. Although I am not allowed to expose my face to the sun this year on account of having IPL. Essentially I'm on minimum factor 30 sunblock until the treatments are done (which will be in about a year.) So no freckling for me this year.
                    sigpic

Comment

I am a "burner" as well - my skin is very light. And to make matters more fun, I am prone to getting skin cancer as well - of course on my face. Not the killing type but it still has to be removed. Have had several removed over the years! Our summer (or at least June) seems to be quite damp as well. But then summer around here doesn't seem to start until July!
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

New Martin Pics! Stalker art! The WooHoo bit! Fun

Belated hugs to Jumble for sliding down the stairs. Again.

Asian genes. The only sunburn I ever had was in my face where I have very thin skin due to 'real' burn scars. But that did hurt. *nods*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

From Twitter:

Amanda Alexander 19 Jun
                          @amandatapping #martinwood and I are talking about you

Amanda Tapping 19 Jun
                          hi!! . Don't listen to a word he says!! Seriously ....Martin's a fast train to crazy town.

... and the pic...........

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *hugs WooHoos*

New Martin Pics! Stalker art! The WooHoo bit! Fun

Belated hugs to Jumble for sliding down the stairs. Again.
                            Sliding wood have been less painful Bumping down hurts!

Asian genes. The only sunburn I ever had was in my face where I have very thin skin due to 'real' burn scars. But that did hurt. *nods*
                            I think my Suz must have some of those genes in her ancestry - she only has to look at the sun and she turns brown instantly Unfortunately Jo and Rob have fair skin like me and burn just as easily.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Jumble!

As for genes, here:

sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

My feet are Roman, not sure about the rest of me

Comment

Working...
                                X