• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFL! Nola, I love it!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Nola.

Sadly, I don't have chocolate, although I could sure do with some right now.
      Day 2 in Caggy's germ riddled body and I think I am winning this battle. Or at least I am stubbornly refusing to be sick (although have had to abandon the work outs the last couple of days; just don't have the puff. )On the plus side, despite that, I've lost another couple of pounds bringing me down to pre-pregnancy weight for the first time in 7 years. The battle is not over but I will be rewarding myself with some of that woohooish chocolate later.

Nice Stalker!Art there LJ

OK UKers, get ready. Today and tomorrow we're having summer. Yep, it's been scheduled and will happen. Make the most of it because it'll likely be the only actual days of actual hot weather we get this year. I shall be in my pool sipping a daiquiri and eating chocolate.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        I took it to a self-serve car wash - lots of spraying, and foam brushing - at least it's *mostly* clean. Last time I went to a full-serve car wash (where they run it through a machine and then hand dry) it actually ripped the side rear-view mirror out of the housing. They paid to have it replaced, but it was too much of a hassle.
        That sounds like too much hard work to me Couldn't you just do that at home? I've never had a problem with the full-serve carwash........... I just have trouble remembering to actually take Woody there

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Nola.

Sadly, I don't have chocolate, although I could sure do with some right now.
        Day 2 in Caggy's germ riddled body and I think I am winning this battle. Or at least I am stubbornly refusing to be sick (although have had to abandon the work outs the last couple of days; just don't have the puff. )On the plus side, despite that, I've lost another couple of pounds bringing me down to pre-pregnancy weight for the first time in 7 years. The battle is not over but I will be rewarding myself with some of that woohooish chocolate later.

Nice Stalker!Art there LJ

OK UKers, get ready. Today and tomorrow we're having summer. Yep, it's been scheduled and will happen. Make the most of it because it'll likely be the only actual days of actual hot weather we get this year. I shall be in my pool sipping a daiquiri and eating chocolate.
        I seem to have missed out on summer then, because it's dull and wet here

Comment

Oh you'll get it tomorrow Jumble, it's scarce you know so we all have to take a turn.

I won't take my car to an auto car wash, but have been known to take it to the hand one at the supermarket (which are usually good value for money because they do a decent job). However I prefer to do it myself. benjabubs loves to help, which is always fun until the day he starts asking for payment for it.
          sigpic

Comment

I've only had Woody cleaned by the guys in the supermarket car park once - not only did they not do a good job, but they charged me £10 So I've been put off them in the same way as Nola has been put off the auto car wash - bad experience = never go back

On the rare occasion that I jetwash the driveway I do usually apply it to Woody as well, but there's no way I'd ever polish him by hand I take the easy way out

Comment

More from Cedar Cove - Martin is there, you just have to look hard...........

Comment

thanks for the picture Jumble....

Now I seriously need to get more than 3 1/2 hours sleep. Why do I stay up so late and get up so early! I end up wearing myself out and getting sick again!

However, not that you remind me - I really need to get the car washed and vacuumed!
                sigpic

Comment

Oh he's in there, hiding his Martin face from full view. Sneaky sneaky!

£10 for a supermarket hand car wash? I've only ever paid a fiver. They did a decent enough job so I'd use it again. I suppose it shows that it depends on the folks doing the work.

Well the sun didn't last long here but, boy it's muggy. Apparently up to 26 tomorrow (woohoo!) and then thunderstorms later. I have cancelled my scheduled digging-the heck-out-of-the-allotment day in favour of a pool day.
                  sigpic

Comment

Laurie, I tell myself every day that I must get an early night because I'm up so early in the mornings, but it somehow doesn't seem to happen And on the rare occasion that it does, I don't get to sleep until 1am

Overcast and muggy here too - we had about half an hour of actual sunshine

Comment

Awesome

Also awesome

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      More from Cedar Cove - Martin is there, you just have to look hard...........

He may try to hide, but even half a Martin!face is just too distinctive for Woohoos not to spot

Not convinced about "summer" either. It's definitely warmer (and muggy) but we've had no sun and are forecast rain for tomorrow, which means it fails on at least two of my three criteria for summer Still, Cags, enjoy the pool and cocktails day!
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I actually spotted his hand on Andi's shoulder first

Not jealous........ not!

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Nola.

The battle is not over but I will be rewarding myself with some of that woohooish chocolate later.

I just realized I still haven't finished the chocolates I got for my bday and even a chocolate table I opened last September...

Do you want summer? For me you can have this terrible heat wave we have here!!! 11pm and I'm still melting!
                          But I did manage to go to the mountains last Sunday for my first sunbath of the summer since I didn't want to still look like a ghost at LFCC!
                          I even succeded in not getting a sunburn (damn fair skin) though this evening I really payed attention to my face and I saw sooooo many new freckles!
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I have fair skin and freckles too Sil, so I don't want a heatwave - just some pleasantly warm days with no rain wood be good

Comment

I have freckles, too, and I love them!
                              sigpic

Comment

You and I are of similar colouring LJ - do you suffer in the sun too? I burn And swell - eyes, hands, feet........ in fact really the sun is my worst enemy

Comment

Working...
                                X