X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bekki is on a roller coaster?
    sigpic

Comment

I think it's the Helter Skelter in the Woohoo garden, Nola.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Ah, but she didn't stay with him for long did she? Marrying her raised his profile - not sure what it did for her Unless he has hidden talents
      Given their respective ages, I'm pretty sure I know what she got out of it.

Sounds familiar........
      I was reading on the IMDB message board for the movie and people were disbelieving that a woman would behave like that (i.e. enter a "just for sex" no strings, no emotional ties relationship). I was reading it thinking "what rock are you people living under?"
      I think it's true to say that it rarely stays no strings for long (at least not in my - albeit limited -experience ) but yes, people do do that friends with benefits/no strings thing. Even women. There's a lot to be said for it, IMO, if you're not looking for a life partner, although there's plenty of pitfalls.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *huggles woohoos*

Huggles you right back.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        I think it's the Helter Skelter in the Woohoo garden, Nola.
        There's a helter skelter in the woohoo garden? How did I not know about this?!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

all that broccoli smoke clouding your vision?
          sigpic

Comment

Must be. Occupational hazard of being a woohoo, I guess
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Given their respective ages, I'm pretty sure I know what she got out of it.

I was reading on the IMDB message board for the movie and people were disbelieving that a woman would behave like that (i.e. enter a "just for sex" no strings, no emotional ties relationship). I was reading it thinking "what rock are you people living under?"
              I think it's true to say that it rarely stays no strings for long (at least not in my - albeit limited -experience ) but yes, people do do that friends with benefits/no strings thing. Even women. There's a lot to be said for it, IMO, if you're not looking for a life partner, although there's plenty of pitfalls.
              Or what planet are they on? I've no idea why people believe the rumour (probably put about by men yonks ago) that women don't or can't enjoy sex for it's own sake. Crazy I remember on my wedding night (the first one) my mother giving me a very strong port and lemon because she thought that wood help me through the torture to come......little did she know

Comment

Hello = came by to say howdy = but no one is home! Oh well, I'm off to venture into the outside world - first time in over a week (except for going to the doctor's once)! Of course the moment I mentioned outside world I started coughing! But I'm not going to let that stop me! So see ya all later, that is if you ever show up here again. I seem to never catch up with any of you anymore - you aren't hidding from me are you!
                sigpic

Comment

*is not hiding from Laurie*
                  *is hiding from Ickybah*
                  They said sex.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  There's a helter skelter in the woohoo garden? How did I not know about this?!
                  You should go out to run nekkid more often. You'd see things.
                  *nods*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*waves to Laurie and Nad*

I've been on the helter skelter. It's fun
                    sigpic

Comment

Poor Laurie, that cough just won't go away
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        Poor Laurie, that cough just won't go away
                        Love the graphics! Thanks Nola.
                        sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bekki*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            I've been on the helter skelter. It's fun

... I'm not going to Ickybah up that statement but...

Huggles Laurie. Shoo cough, shoo!

I woke up this morning with that familiar tickly throat/peppery nose/wooly head sensation. Hoping it does not become a full on cold. Can't be doing that, I'm supposed to be driving half way up the country to a wedding at the weekend.
                            Go away pesky, stupid germies; Woohoos are bored with you now.
                            sigpic

Comment

*dons Hazmat suit before entering the WooHoo House* Right now I really don't need to catch anything nasty

I hope you're ok in time for the wedding Cags. And I hope the fresh air did you good Laurie

Me, I'm covered in bruises from yet another tumble down the stairs The idea of moving to a flat is starting to look tempting

Comment

do you have carpet on the stairs? You might try a rubber runner to give better grip. Hope you're not hurt too badly.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X