The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhh guys, it's my exam tomorrow and I'm sooo nervous

LFCC - I'm probably not going to the talk. We'll see. If I get to go at all.
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

what is the exam in Wendy?
      sigpic

Comment

Philosophy (Ethics, Religion & Knowledge)
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

you're a very grounded person - that sounds as if it's something that you should do quite well at
          sigpic

Comment

*sends good luck vibes to Wendy* Not that you'll need them, you'll ace it anyway

Comment

Chevron 8.1 - Robert Picardo

Hm.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                you're a very grounded person - that sounds as if it's something that you should do quite well at
                Thank you. I don't know if I did well or not. I had to write three essays, but I think by the time I reached the third, I ran out of steam.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                *sends good luck vibes to Wendy* Not that you'll need them, you'll ace it anyway
                Thanks, Jumble I felt the vibes today. I needed them. It was tough going but I did write 13 pages of babble
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Yes I read that and thought much the same. Slightly miffed that they're announcing guests as if confirmed when they're not.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  Thank you. I don't know if I did well or not. I had to write three essays, but I think by the time I reached the third, I ran out of steam.

Thanks, Jumble I felt the vibes today. I needed them. It was tough going but I did write 13 pages of babble
                  Well done Wendy. You did your best and that's what counts. Well partly anyway... passing is also great of course.
                  sigpic

Comment

*waddlez through*

*nekkid*

Cuz I caaaaan!

I will probably never, ever go to a con or even meet any of you in RL. Should I be renamed "The Depressingly Alone Woohoo" ?
                    sigpic

Comment

I think that designation is already taken - by ME!
                      sigpic

Comment

*crosses fingers for a high score* You did brilliantly in your earlier exams, so there's no reason why you shouldn't pass this one as well

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        Yes I read that and thought much the same. Slightly miffed that they're announcing guests as if confirmed when they're not.
                        I'll be more than slightly miffed if none of the announced guests are actually confirmed I guess I could ask Martin, but do I really want to know if it's a negative answer?

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                        *waddlez through*

*nekkid*

Cuz I caaaaan!

I will probably never, ever go to a con or even meet any of you in RL. Should I be renamed "The Depressingly Alone Woohoo" ?
                        Never say never Did you ever think that Joe wood send you signed copies of his comics?

And no, you can't change your name - we'll have no negative WooHoos here thankyouverymuch!

Comment

Soooo............ when Virgin heard that I was planning to move to Sky, they offered me a 'deal' (surprised? I wasn't, it was what I was expecting/hoping for ), which reduces my monthly payment by £30

Comment

whatever happened to trying to *keep* existing customers rather than rewarding new ones all the time? Customer loyalty should be worth a heck of a lot more than the mythical "new" customers that all the giveaways hope for...
                            sigpic

Comment

I asked Jordan (nice guy, very friendly, chatty and helpful ) about that and he said that if I see Virgin offering new customers a better deal than I've got I should ring them and ask for it. He also said that he always advises customers to contact their providers (tv, telephone, gas, electric, broadband - everything) at least once a year to ask for a better deal - companies that want to keep their customers will usually come up with something to save money so that they don't lose them. So I'll soon be calling my power provider to ask them what they are prepared to do to keep my custom when my current contract runs out
                              Last edited by Jumble; 12 June 2013, 03:56 AM.

Comment

I'm sure you did fine. Better than fine, you're a Woohoo after all!
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X