The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Whilst at Chevron I received THE most Awesome gift from Claire and Laurie........

http://s247.photobucket.com/user/jum...3-42.jpg.html][IMG]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Chevron%208%20June%202013/Chevron-8-010613-42.jpg~original

THANK YOU!!!

It was our pleasure - now back to couch....still feeling rotten and only the fever has gone away - the cough has gotten worse!
    sigpic

Comment

Oh it was also our pleasure watching Jumble's face as she received it.

I had an idea for some art: a "Woohoos On Tour" sig. Was trying to remember what the first con was that Woohoos went to (including our own little private ones) but then I realised that some Woohoos attended the very early AT events... then I wondered if - because technically that was before Woohooism - do they count?
      It's all far more complex than it first seems.

*glances nervously at GW's breaky sitey gremlins*
      sigpic

Comment

Shiiineeeeee squirrel!!!!

Eating CARROTS!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Perfect Nola.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

I had an idea for some art: a "Woohoos On Tour" sig. Was trying to remember what the first con was that Woohoos went to (including our own little private ones) but then I realised that some Woohoos attended the very early AT events... then I wondered if - because technically that was before Woohooism - do they count?
            It's all far more complex than it first seems.
            If you're including WooHooMeets, then it has to be the one where Oma, Sarai and I met for the very first time at Josi's - which was way back in October 2008. First WooHoo trip to Anderson's was in August 2009.

And I seem to have missed it, but better late than never........

Comment

It's all far more complex than it first seems. *glances nervously at GW's breaky sitey gremlins*
              Wish I was there to see that! But just happy that it got the right reaction!

Now back to my chair to relax. This is the worst cold I have had in decades. The cough is going to do me in!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Wish I was there to see that! But just happy that it got the right reaction!
                There were a lot of cameras clicking at the time, so you may well get to see it

Now back to my chair to relax. This is the worst cold I have had in decades. The cough is going to do me in!
                There are a lot of horrible 'summer' colds going around here, most with a hacking cough on the side - hope yours lets up soon *huggles*

Comment

Pics from Chevron 8.0 - the two funniest and nicest guys...........

Comment

Aw, poor Martin. Squished and neglected for the giant hunk of man that is Dan Payne
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Here you go Laurie

I think others may have a better shot of the actual moment of reaction though

And while we're at it, here's my pic of me with the lovely David Hewlett

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Aw, poor Martin. Squished and neglected for the giant hunk of man that is Dan Payne
                        Well, in the words of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young - if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with

Temporarily of course

Comment

*gasps*
                          *huggles Martin and covers ears*
                          sigpic

Comment

Dan Payne is a lovely man. Not only is he gorgeous--even more so in person--but he is a lovely man on the inside as well. He was all weekend at a Creation con I went to a few years back. A portion of the money from his autographs was going to the BC Children's Hospital. I already had his autograph in my Stargate book so I just made a donation. He insisted I take a picture of him and wrote the nicest message. He was the lead on a Canadian comedy show that unfortunately didn't last long but he had a real talent for comedy. Going to see him in Chicago in August. Looking forward to it.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Well, in the words of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young - if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with
                              Completely random insert here. My brother's and me have been playing a game of "bands and musicians as food" (you know, things like Elvis Cressley and Madonna kebab, that kind of thing). We have a huge list and Parsley Peas Mash and Tongue was one of my triumphs.

Totally random I know.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              Dan Payne is a lovely man. Not only is he gorgeous--even more so in person--but he is a lovely man on the inside as well. He was all weekend at a Creation con I went to a few years back. A portion of the money from his autographs was going to the BC Children's Hospital. I already had his autograph in my Stargate book so I just made a donation. He insisted I take a picture of him and wrote the nicest message. He was the lead on a Canadian comedy show that unfortunately didn't last long but he had a real talent for comedy. Going to see him in Chicago in August. Looking forward to it.
                              Oh he is. Utterly utterly gorgeous and very charming. I got an extra pic from him because he mucked about in the first one (but actually I loved that one the most). He was very funny and entertaining in the talks. I did contemplate changing my Woohoo name to "The Other-Dan Loving Woohoo" at one point.
                              sigpic

Comment

Completely random insert here. My brother's and me have been playing a game of "bands and musicians as food" (you know, things like Elvis Cressley and Madonna kebab, that kind of thing). We have a huge list and Parsley Peas Mash and Tongue was one of my triumphs.

Totally random I know.
                                You and your brothers always struck me as a tiny bit weird......

Oh he is. Utterly utterly gorgeous and very charming. I got an extra pic from him because he mucked about in the first one (but actually I loved that one the most). He was very funny and entertaining in the talks. I did contemplate changing my Woohoo name to "The Other-Dan Loving Woohoo" at one point.
                                You contemplated a lot more than that! You took one look at him and started asking questions like 'Is he married?' and 'But is he happily married?'

And you were soooooo disappointed that he didn't take his shirt off

Comment

Working...
                                X