The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry to hear Dan canceled *fingers crossed for C8.1"

I can't open the link Clare posted. From the comments I gather that Martin will be there? If so: BIG YEEEEEEY!!!

Even with the cancellations I'm sure you guys are gonna have a great time, and I'm still envious, and still hate you a little bit.

Glad that both Nola and Jumble are feeling better!
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      I'm sorry to hear Dan cancelled *fingers crossed for C8.1"

I can't open the link Clare posted. From the comments I gather that Martin will be there? If so: BIG YEEEEEEY!!!
      That's what it says

Even with the cancellations I'm sure you guys are gonna have a great time, and I'm still envious, and still hate you a little bit.

Glad that both Nola and Jumble are feeling better!
      We'll do our best

So yes, decision made - I will be going to Birmingham tomorrow

Comment

Heehee, glad you decided to go Jumble
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Just a quick fly by post to wish that everyone will have a great time at Chevron. I'm sad to hear about those cancelations, but what can we do? It means they have work and that, in these recession times, it's a blessing.

Remember, most of you will have the chance to hang out and that's fantastic too. Last year, I finally had the chance to meet two of my online friends and I felt as excited as if I was meeting rock stars. You may not be rock stars but you all rock! ;D
          Last edited by JadedWraith; 30 May 2013, 02:19 AM. Reason: Land of dyslexia and being grammatically incorrect
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Another fly by-ing WooHoo here.

Yes! Have fun at Chevron ladies make the rest of us proud and well represented
            *hugs* for the Dan cancellation and fingers crossed he'll be there next time.

...Is it too early to invite myself to that one, BTW?
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Another fly by-ing WooHoo here.

Yes! Have fun at Chevron ladies make the rest of us proud and well represented
              *hugs* for the Dan cancellation and fingers crossed he'll be there next time.

...Is it too early to invite myself to that one, BTW?
              Far too early - I'm not making any plans until I know for certain that Martin will be there

But it wood be Awesome if you could come too

Edit: Er....... make you proud? Well I guess we could try....... but don't hold your breath

Comment

Hope everyone has a great time..... and why can't Jumble drink???
                sigpic

Comment

Don't forget your badges, ladies!
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Oh blimey thanks for the reminder Wendy... umm, where did I put it?

Bring spares

I swear Benjabubs has caught the Chevron 8.0 curse; he's spent the entire day trying to put himself in A&E one way or another. I'm going to wrap him in cotton wool until bedtime I think!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      Don't forget your badges, ladies!
                      Don't bother searching for yours - I have it! Along with Amy's, you left them here last year Did you manage to make the new one?

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        Um...good point...

EDIT: Psssst...Cags your inbox is full

Comment

Again?

Emptying.
                          sigpic

Comment

Jumble I think the one you have of mine IS my spare one.

As for the new one. It all depends on how smoothly tomorrow morning goes because I need to get it printed and laminated tomorrow. Once I do that, it's done. Fingers crossed!
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Bring spares

I swear Benjabubs has caught the Chevron 8.0 curse; he's spent the entire day trying to put himself in A&E one way or another. I'm going to wrap him in cotton wool until bedtime I think!
                              Evil curse! I hope the cotton wool wrapping works.

Was in a very close shave this evening when a boy racer nearly crashed into me (as I walked along the pavement).
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                Jumble I think the one you have of mine IS my spare one.

As for the new one. It all depends on how smoothly tomorrow morning goes because I need to get it printed and laminated tomorrow. Once I do that, it's done. Fingers crossed!
                                Okey dokey

I'm all packed and ready to go!

Comment

Working...
                                X