• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
    It's to be London.
    Yep, I thought it made more sense

Comment

It's to be London.
      Ah well, I suppose that's more convenient for the many! Makes no bones to me, I'll be going wherever Martin is showing up

Comment

Unfortunate the event isn't closer to AT 7(which is Feb in London). If it had been those of us coming from so far away could have done both.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

this made me giggle

sigpic

Comment

It's to be London.
            Thank you Claire, and thank you for sharing the (awesome) news.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Ah well, I suppose that's more convenient for the many! Makes no bones to me, I'll be going wherever Martin is showing up
            Ah but accommodation wise it's cheaper.

Obviously I am over the moon it's London. I mean think about it, Martin about 5 miles from my doorstep. What's not to love about that.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            this made me giggle

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Posters/184539_361368240631959_252722330_n.jpg~original[/IMG]

But I am going to revise that to "never get on a trampoline when you've had a baby." Because, face it, I don't know what your pelvic floor is like but some days just laughing hard is a tricky proposition.
            sigpic

Comment

More bad news from Chevron:

Dan Shea cancelled

Comment

I'll pack lots of booze then... and alcohol free for you Jumble.

Kind of going to look on the positive side and say I hope it means he'll be at Chevron 8.1 instead and we'll get that Siler/Wood thing after all. One can live in hope, eh!
                sigpic

Comment

Trying to be positive, and I hope you're right about Ch8.1

If nothing else, I'll have been somewhere I've never been before (Birmingham), and we WooHoos do always have a good time together

I did wonder though, if the movie Dan is doing is the same one Martin is directing..... in which case - I blame Martin!

Comment

Comment

*huggles Sarai* So disappointed for you

Comment

*huggles Sarai*

Fingers crossed for Chevron 8.1 or a subsequent one!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

*huggles Sarai*

Fingers crossed for Chevron 8.1 or a subsequent one!
                          I guess!

Thanks for the huggles, very disappointed, hopefully he'll sign up for next year.

Still...REALLY looking forward to seeing all of you

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            I guess!

Thanks for the huggles, very disappointed, hopefully he'll sign up for next year.

Still...REALLY looking forward to seeing all of you
                            Absolutely! We'll still have a fabulous weekend, because we woohoos always do But of course you're disappointed We all wanted to see our Sarai meet her Dan *more huggles*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Absolutely! We'll still have a fabulous weekend, because we woohoos always do But of course you're disappointed We all wanted to see our Sarai meet her Dan *more huggles*
                              We did I think I'm more upset about this than I was when Martin cancelled - was sooo looking forward to seeing how Sarai wood react to meeting Dan - boot on the other foot kind of thing But yes, next year............

Comment

*squishes*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                We did I think I'm more upset about this than I was when Martin cancelled - was sooo looking forward to seeing how Sarai wood react to meeting Dan - boot on the other foot kind of thing But yes, next year............

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not

But still, positive thinking...he will sign up next year, he will!!

Comment

Working...
                                X