No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking more "bummocks" but, yeah, that word works just as well.

C'est la vie.

Mr Woods, if you're reading, you owe us one. Mini convention at Jumble's house, please.

EDIT: On the plus side, it'll save some money on photos. Silver linings and all that.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      I was thinking more "bummocks" but, yeah, that word works just as well.

C'est la vie.

Mr Woods, if you're reading, you owe us one. Mini convention at Jumble's house, please.

EDIT: On the plus side, it'll save some money on photos. Silver linings and all that.
      Yes, that would be a great! *imagines the laughter*

Jumble, do you know what show he's working on?
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Bad, bad, bad, BAD news

Martin has had to cancel for Chevron

He's got a new series to direct as well as a movie and he starts shooting on 31st May.

He's very sorry and disappointed, he was so looking forward to seeing us, but it just can't be helped. He has told the Chevron event planners that he'd love to be invited to any of their other cons, so hopefully, next time......

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/sam-crying-2.gif~original[/IMG]
        Very sorry to hear this news, for Martin, who I'm sure was greatly looking forward to seeing you all, and especially for the Woohoos who were so looking forward to seeing him. Huge round of hugs to you all. I am glad for Martin that he has got new work and take consolation in knowing at least the woohoos will still get to see each other at the con. I truly hope there will be a next time for you all.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*huggles sad Woohoos* Do you need a shout-out from Joe? Should I ask him?
          sigpic

Comment

There are enough sad faces around here that a little love from Joe might help.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*huggles all the woohoos* Maybe you should make a Martindoll? (wow...as soon as I typed that it became extremely apparent how weird that wood be...)

Hi lovelies *more huggles*
                sigpic

Comment

Hello all, sorry for being incommunicado for so long. My mums been home sick and we had a party to get ready for today.

Happy May the 4th Be With You Day!
                  Last edited by Padme18; 04 May 2013, 08:47 AM.
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

It's officiial - from ShowMasters:

"Unfortunately I have just received news that Martin Wood is going to have to cancel his appearance at Chevron 8.0!

Martin has been offered some tv directing work that would be over the time of the show and so unfortunately he cannot make it to the UK.

Martin wanted me to pass on his apologies but I know we are all happy that he is continuing to work and be so successful in his career! We will be looking to bring Martin back to a future event as he is desperate to make it over and meet you all!"

I think it's a mark of how fond Martin is of us that he let us know personally rather than let us find out when it was announced

*huggles him*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                      *huggles all the woohoos* Maybe you should make a Martindoll? (wow...as soon as I typed that it became extremely apparent how weird that wood be...)
                      Way ahead of you
                      Last edited by Jumble; 07 May 2013, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Bless Martin for letting us know personally. I'm sure we'll get a chance to meet him (and he'll get a chance to meet us ) soon!

*crosses fingers tightly*
                        *huggles all*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks for sharing Jumble. It's still crummy, but I am really pleased for him and fingers crossed we can get to see him over here in the not too distant future!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            http://imageshack.us/a/img339/479/joehugs.gif
                            Love it! *snurches*
                            sigpic

Comment

It's officiial - from ShowMasters:

Unfortunately I have just received news that Martin Wood is going to have to cancel his appearance at Chevron 8.0!

Martin has been offered some tv directing work that would be over the time of the show and so unfortunately he cannot make it to the UK.

Martin wanted me to pass on his apologies but I know we are all happy that he is continuing to work and be so successful in his career! We will be looking to bring Martin back to a future event as he is desperate to make it over and meet you all!

I think it's a mark of how fond Martin is of us that he let us know personally rather than let us find out when it was announced

*huggles him*

[IMG]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/WooHoo_Kiss_Hug.gif~original

Way ahead of you
                              I agree. He is a class act.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

Hi lovelies *more huggles*
                                Way ahead of you

Brilliant idea. We can still do that Woohoo photo then.

I have to admit, as rubbish as it is he can't make it, I'm pleased there's work there for him and, hopefully, it'll mean more BTS footage and pics out there of him too. That's good stuff, IMO.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X