No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we've been on a set monthly fuel bill for several years. We hardly use any energy in the winter (it just doesn't get that cold here) but in the summer, the AC runs constantly. For 9-10 months of the year! It gets re-estimated each year, but frequently we get a credit the last month or two. We don't have a choice of providers - one electric/gas company, one water company.
    sigpic

Comment

We used to have just the one provider, but then the government decided to open it up to competition and we've been paying through the nose ever since

Just signed up child number 72 to start next week
      Last edited by Jumble; 02 May 2013, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Bad, bad, bad, BAD news

Martin has had to cancel for Chevron

He's got a new series to direct as well as a movie and he starts shooting on 31st May.

He's very sorry and disappointed, he was so looking forward to seeing us, but it just can't be helped. He has told the Chevron event planners that he'd love to be invited to any of their other cons, so hopefully, next time......

Comment

I am so sorry!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh no! So sad to read that Martin isn't going! So not fair! I know how much you guys wanted to see him.

*huggles Woohoos tightly*

sigpic

Comment

Comment

*runs in to hug the Chevron WooHoos*

Sorry to hear that ladies. I'm sure you'll still have fun, but ugh
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles to all*

sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this....

*huggles Woohoos*

*fingers crossed for the next one*
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Oh no, what a shame But it sounds like he's got a lot of good stuff on which is great for him. Here's hoping they can get him back to a future con. *crosses fingers tightly*

*group hugs*
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Gutted. Pleased he's got projects on, but

Jumble I didn't see your announcement, so much as your sig & had to flick through the page to find your post.
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

OOOOO NOOOOO just got in and read the news...

Good that he has more work, but darn, couldn't they have started a week later...Chevron still has great other guests but Martin wood have made it.

Hugs to all
                          xx
                          sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            Bad, bad, bad, BAD news

Martin has had to cancel for Chevron

He's got a new series to direct as well as a movie and he starts shooting on 31st May.

He's very sorry and disappointed, he was so looking forward to seeing us, but it just can't be helped. He has told the Chevron event planners that he'd love to be invited to any of their other cons, so hopefully, next time......

Oh that really sucks. I'm really sorry for all the WooHoos that wanted to see him so much. Glad he has a lot of work - but sad he couldn't make it! I had been trying to figure a way to get there for the event but decided I really couldn't afford the plane fare and hotel right now without going deeper in debt. So glad I decided that was just not a good idea! But really sorry he had to cancel.
                            sigpic

Comment

I spotted Jumble's sig and came running over here for the news.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                                OOOOO NOOOOO just got in and read the news...

Good that he has more work, but darn, couldn't they have started a week later...Chevron still has great other guests but Martin wood have made it.

Hugs to all
                                xx
                                Apparently not. He did everything he could to make the dates work, but, as he says, '...sometimes the stars misalign......'

Bugger

Comment

Working...
                                X