The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to see it!!! *bounces*

Btw, Kevin Costner is in Belgrade right now, filming something very close to me... so close to stalking him.
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Oh that's what Kinetic typography is. Very clever.

Love that one Dee, but also love this one because it's Stephen Fry and because his views on language here very much reflect my own. Watch to the end because it's lovely.

So you'll be doing something like that in a few weeks then, MR.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Oh that's what Kinetic typography is. Very clever.

Love that one Dee, but also love this one because it's Stephen Fry and because his views on language here very much reflect my own. Watch to the end because it's lovely.

youtube;J7E-aoXLZGY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY

That is fantastic, Cagranosalis. And I know I tend to be a Grammar nazi and a bit pedantic when it concerns my own language (obviously, not English ) Shame on me.
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Err. No! As Dee will be able to attest to when she checks her PMs I'm definitely a long way (if ever!) from that level of video making!

Just been given this by my Sister, it's from James's birthday last month. I actually like it, and as I normally hate EVERY single photo that gets taken of me, that's saying a lot!

Spoiler:

sigpic
          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
            Err. No! As Dee will be able to attest to when she checks her PMs I'm definitely a long way (if ever!) from that level of video making!
            I think it's absolutely brilliant for your first try! And I think you should do more!

Just been given this by my Sister, it's from James's birthday last month. I actually like it, and as I normally hate EVERY single photo that gets taken of me, that's saying a lot!

Beautiful pic!!!
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Just got back from a lovely evening spent at A&E Took them four hours to decide that Olivia hadn't broken any bones when the door shut on her wrist Still, better to be safe than sorry

Did ruin my plans for the evening though - bedroom, bowl of grapes, GfJ: Queen of Hearts dvd. I guess I'll have to reschedule that for tomorrow - minus the grapes, because I'm eating those now Well, I did miss dinner

Comment

Ouch Jumble. Hope she's ok.

Hope you're not too hungry. I made chocolate brownies yesterday, I'll send some to you virtually.

I've spent the fair portion of the afternoon and evening ebaying. I spent some money as well as having a marathon listing session. I need the money and I need the space. But the problem is, as soon as I make some room someone says "oh would you mind ebaying this for me" and I end up junked up again. I currently have 11 dragon figurines gracing my conservatory thanks to Ewan. Anyone want to buy a dragon? Seriously I am having a week off from ebay next week.
                sigpic

Comment

Suz could probably double that collection of dragons

I was hungry, but the grapes did the job, thanks - I think I put myself down for a chocolate brownie on Wednesday

Comment

Martin is finally listed on the Chevron 8.0 homepage, but not yet on the photos/autos page in the shop

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Martin is finally listed on the Chevron 8.0 homepage, but not yet on the photos/autos page in the shop
                      Just been looking myself, wonder if he'll slot into the £10 or £15 group? I can't decide who to have photos with apart from Martin and Dan talk about first world problems...

Comment

There are other people going?

Comment

There are other people going?

Apparently! I wood like to have a snap with David Hewlett and Cliff Simon though, although not if it means I don't have time for multiples with Martin and Dan!!

Comment

I haven't really looked at anyone else, just Martin and Dan

Comment

Ugh. Buying a flat is stressful Just got a whole load of stuff through from the solicitors, from which the main thing I'm taking is that this is complicated and expensive. Which I knew already, but having it laid out in black and white in front of you is sobering

I haven't really looked at anyone else, just Martin and Dan
                              I'm amazed you even looked at Dan

Getting so close now, only a few more weeks!
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Ugh. Buying a flat is stressful Just got a whole load of stuff through from the solicitors, from which the main thing I'm taking is that this is complicated and expensive. Which I knew already, but having it laid out in black and white in front of you is sobering
                                Every form you fill in, every document you sign, and every pound it costs you is bringing you closer to owning your own home and hosting a WooHoo Week-end

I'm amazed you even looked at Dan
                                That's a bit unfair considering that we all jumped to get tickets because Dan was going to be there - waaaaay before there was any suggestion that Martin might be Martin just pushed it up to a higher level

Getting so close now, only a few more weeks!
                                Five weeks and three days. Not that I'm counting

Comment

Working...
                                X