X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Do we have swings? I like swings.

Sending you warming huggles MR

I went to see my little grandchild ( ) yesterday. He's so dinky and cute. Instant love.... ahhh. Oh and I'm Nanna S to him apparently. I did remind him that a: I'm the cool, hip grandparent and b: Han shot first. It's important he knows these things from an early age.
    Sorry, to jump in the chat, but you just meantioned one of life essential lessons:

Han shot first.
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      Hey, I still have Friends who are not convinced the 'cult' thing has passed!
      Lie. Never mention the cult.

And yuck for no heating!

I went to see my little grandchild ( ) yesterday. He's so dinky and cute. Instant love.... ahhh. Oh and I'm Nanna S to him apparently. I did remind him that a: I'm the cool, hip grandparent and b: Han shot first. It's important he knows these things from an early age.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Huh?

*googles*

Ah, I see! Who says this thread isn't educational? It's definitely the go-to place to learn the oddest bits of trivia

Comment

Understatement there Jumble.

Laurie, she's definitely not the only one feeling a little bit bouncy about Chevron 8.0. I've started worrying about what to wear, where I put my Woohoo badge, whether I'll have time to get my mop of hair sorted beforehand... it's being so uncharacteristically girly!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Lie. Never mention the cult.

And yuck for no heating!
            Seriously, I think it's even possible one of my Friends is still undecided if you lot are a figment of my imagination!

Got all excited after a call from the Gas Man today - he's managed to get the part needed earlier than they thought, rushed home so he could fit the part on my boiler and then found out they'ed ordered the wrong part!! So now I'll have to wait even longer for it to be fixed
            sigpic
            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Do we have swings? I like swings.
              I used to like swings until I acquired a nephew who loves them excessively and requires pushing on them until way beyond the point at which your arms are aching

Awwww! So exciting Can't wait for my new niece or nephew, only another three weeks to the due date Itty bitty squishy snuggly newborns And good on you, imparting these lessons early is vital

Oh my, it's only about 6 weeks until Chevron 8.0? anyone hyperventilating yet?
              Not sure about hyperventilating, but definitely bouncing lots

Edit: *sends hugs and virtual hot water bottles to MR*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

So quiet here today....and no one is around. I see Jumble's name but then it doesn't mean she is here. Think I will find a swing to play on!
                sigpic

Comment

just bopping around myself...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    So quiet here today....and no one is around. I see Jumble's name but then it doesn't mean she is here. Think I will find a swing to play on!

I like swings... er, did I already say that?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    I used to like swings until I acquired a nephew who loves them excessively and requires pushing on them until way beyond the point at which your arms are aching
                    Yeah I know how that goes. That and the 1 2 3s (where you swing them by their arms between two of you.) Wonderful for a 2 year old but somewhat problematic when they hit 5 years old and their head is at your boob level. Benjabubs loved them and probably still would but kind of hard with just one shorta**e parent.

Happy weekend everyone. BUsy one for me. In fact, the next week is looking ridiculously busy!
                    sigpic

Comment

*Bouncy*

*Bouncy*

*Bounce*

Well I've got to keep warm somehow!

And I've got a day off tomorrow so I'm happy
                      sigpic
                      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

*iz tired*

just about 8 more weeks of school. I can make it. I think.
                        sigpic

Comment

*iz ready for a looooong break from a child who shall not be named*
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey WooHoos - need some sympathy today - my car decided to attack me - and for no reason. I'm always nice to it. But it closed the trunk on my nose. Left a small cut and now a miserable headache - and that "I'd rather fight then switch" look. Not a good day. And I had such high hopes! Just took 2 Aleve - now going to rest my ........... how do you rest your nose?????
                            sigpic

Comment

ice bag perhaps? ((hugs))
                              sigpic

Comment

wooHoo! time to celebrate a 69
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X