Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    You woodn't say that if you had my wrinkles

I've got a lot more grey now - seems to have doubled in the last year Why is it that when men go grey the get hotter, but when women do they........ don't I dyed mine yesterday - big mistake! Light Copper Brown came out dark brown with a red sheen - not at all what I wanted Never mind, it'll calm down over the next few weeks

I vote you keep it long, but get some layers put in. That'll lift it and make it less hassle to deal with I need my layers cutting, but first I need to find a hairdresser that will do as she's told
    All right you two - you are beginning to depress me = all this talk about grey hair and wrinkles. How to you think it makes me feel! I started turning grey in my 20's and forget about wrinkles. My wrinkles have wrinkles. Where's the broccoli when you need it!

And why did the rain have to come back! I liked my 2 days of sunshine (and ants )!

OY! Just read where you became a granny - congrats Cags!
    sigpic

Comment

*stumblez in* Stupid mornings!

Is Joe seriously moving to LA? What about Akemi?

*findz broom and starts cleaning up confetti*
      sigpic

Comment

*steps over wreckage of party*

Music, bums, psychedelic sigs, talk of hair, picspam and a good dollop of nostalgia... that's a pretty fab party recipe IMO
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Well, rain or no rain = I'm going out in the world to have a nice lunch and do some (moderate) shopping. Just paid my income tax - not much left to spend!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            You were almost The Very Busy WooHoo, but then Curvy just jumped out at me

And the fact that you didn't already have a WooHoo name, nor a banner, speaks volumes about how little we see of you

Cags - check your pm's!

WoodNight Oma *huggles*

Come back soon
            I called myself the AWOL Woohoo, but I was here so little it didn't stick......I'm sure there's irony in there somewhere

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
            I was quite an Angst lover. So glad I found a place of peace and acceptance where I can savor each heart-wrenching moment.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...OPcard0616.jpg
            I still ADORE that pic!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            *steps over wreckage of party*

Music, bums, psychedelic sigs, talk of hair, picspam and a good dollop of nostalgia... that's a pretty fab party recipe IMO
            *coughs* And don't forget the return of the prodigal Oma

I love Woohoo Parties, they are fantabulous
            sigpic

Comment

AND THE RETURN OF THE PRODIGAL OMA!!!! The cherry on top of the sprinkles on top of the icing on top of the woohoo broccoli cake

*huggles*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*sifts through party debris to find missing Woohoos*

I'm sure I left them here boogying away when I crashed on the Woohoo couch late last night.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                I called myself the AWOL Woohoo, but I was here so little it didn't stick......I'm sure there's irony in there somewhere
                Especially since you've made it two days out of two.

I still ADORE that pic!
                Ah I love that whole episode. That and the many, many Sam-Stranded-With-Him fics if generated that kept me amused. Oh and one Maybourne-Stranded-With-Him one I stumbled across that made even my hardened eyes pop!

I love Woohoo Parties, they are fantabulous

We do know how to throw 'em.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                AND THE RETURN OF THE PRODIGAL OMA!!!! The cherry on top of the sprinkles on top of the icing on top of the woohoo broccoli cake

*huggles*
                Oh now that's quite a combination. *takes bite* Yum.

Niiice Picspam LJ What was that about Joe? I haven't had chance to read his latest blogs. Is he on the move again?
                sigpic

Comment

Quitting time yet? Ah, almost. I love my shop, but it's been a long day, complete with gushing blood!

Yes, Joe says he's moving to LA. I can't imagine him anywhere but Vancouver.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmm, well I guess there might be more opportunity for a writer in LA? Maybe that's the logic?

Hope your sliced up hand is ok!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Hmm, well I guess there might be more opportunity for a writer in LA? Maybe that's the logic?

Hope your sliced up hand is ok!
                      Yes. He says the project that looks most promising are going to be LA-based, so that's where he's going.

Oh, it's just a stupid finger. It'll be ok. Just bled a lot.
                      sigpic

Comment

*runz in screaming and flailing arms.... *

Spoiler:

I am a granny!

Alexander Charles born today at 2.19pm 6lb 7oz

I am completely overwhelmed with conflicting OMG, so happy and OMG I'm only 41 and OMG, wish his grandad was here to experience this and OMG I'm a grandmother feelings!

Uh, I need a bath... I stink (for different reasons but the bouncing about the room hasn't helped). Back later for that extra special party (if anyone's still up, that is).
                        Woohooooood!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Eek!! *shields eyes*

Was speaking to Jumble earlier who badgered reminded me I hadn't posted this on the thread yet...

Better late than never!

I repeat Woohooooood!

And somehow GW ate Oma's good news too. So I'll just add that I'm happy dancing for all of ya.

Yes. He says the project that looks most promising are going to be LA-based, so that's where he's going.

Oh, it's just a stupid finger. It'll be ok. Just bled a lot.
                        lj will that make it easier to stalk visit him if he's stateside?
                        And what did you do to your finger? Ouch!

It's been a loooooong week and I've missed the party so I'm just gonna move the bottles and crumbs aside and flop on the couch for a bit.
                        sigpic

Comment

*coughs* And don't forget the return of the prodigal Oma
                          It's now an essential part of any Woohoo party.

I just had my last class with my 6-7 years old! I have younger kids for the Spring semester, and as it's my last year at the dance school, well I won't get to teach to that age again anytime soon. It's the first of many lasts to happen. (I'm not looking forward to my last dance classes, or my last show... I already sense the tears coming. Fourteen years is a long time. I've made so many memories there.)
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Sarai - a big congrats! Beautiful ring!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi woodie hoos!

Hooray for all the good news! Grannies and pretty love rings!!! *huggles*

Woohoos, i wish i read the thread this morning. It would have put me off dyeing my hair. I mean...it was preeeeeetty grey (yep - one of those lucky greying 20 somethings) but now it is black. When will i learn? Dark hair + anything other than bleach = blackity black. Silly :-P
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh my goodness! Yaaaaay! *does happy dance* And what a beeeeooootiful ring!
                                Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Yay for finally posting the ring Sarai!
                                Originally posted by Jumble;13771693Beautiful ring [B
                                Sarai[/B]
                                Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                Awesome!
                                *squeals and bounces* Congratulations

Why is this in a box and not on your finger?? lol
                                Thanks everyone!

I have a couple of pics of the ring on my finger - jeez you Woohoos are never satisfied Will post later

Hannah's getting married next Friday!
                                CONGRATS Hannah!!! Details?

Don't know yet; they're keeping her in until tomorrow so I;ve said to them to fit me in around any other visitors they have planned. I've seen pics and he's scrummy and I can't wait.

Thank you. Yes all went disgustingly well apparently. My reaction was "good, she'll not be put off doing it again."
                                BIG CONGRATS Granny!!! Hope mum, dad and baby are doing well

Comment

Working...
                                X