No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh... those videos! Blast from the past, I'd forgotten all about them. Awesome stuff.

*wanders off singing "we've got to get ourselves back to the Martin..."*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Yes! I think you're right she did. Or someone did anyway. Venn diagram is what you're looking for. I think!
      That's it! And it was definitely Josi - who else wood?

You want to watch it because it's awesome. I am hoping like hope it won't be the last ever. The U.S. have only just started showing it so I am hoping someone there picks it up. Or Space come to their senses. Really want to see more of this now.
      Ok, Ill watch it tonight - sans adverts

Ah yeah, sorry, I was talking about 5x19 which aired in the U.S. on Monday (and I have downloaded on itunes - I bought a series pass as an early birthday treat to myself.) It was their 100th episode and suitably celebratory.
      We're only up to episode 3 in the UK on Alibi. It's a pretty good one if I remember. It's on tonight.
      And you wonder why I get confused Got it bookmarked for tonight

I hear all sorts of good things about Touch but have only managed to catch an episode or two. Where and when is it on?
      I love it! It's a very different concept from anything I've seen before - bit like Sanctuary was It's on Sky one Tuesdays at 8

Comment

Oh... those videos! Blast from the past, I'd forgotten all about them. Awesome stuff.

*wanders off singing "we've got to get ourselves back to the Martin..."*
        To be accurate, he's getting himself back to US! *happy dance*

Comment

Touch... Sky, Tuesday 8pm. Ok, that can be our replacement for Primeval then. Poor Ewan; he comes over once a week and I expose him to all sorts of fangirly/fanboy behaviour. He did say "who is Martin Wood?" last night when I was trying to explain why I was so excited about Chevron 8.0 and I did nearly kick him out the door for that. But he bought booze so I let him stay for the movie show.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, look what I just found in the depths of my inbox while emptying it for some storage space again

sigpic

Comment

Touch... Sky, Tuesday 8pm. Ok, that can be our replacement for Primeval then. Poor Ewan; he comes over once a week and I expose him to all sorts of fangirly/fanboy behaviour. He did say "who is Martin Wood?" last night when I was trying to explain why I was so excited about Chevron 8.0 and I did nearly kick him out the door for that. But he bought booze so I let him stay for the movie show.

You have to bear in mind that this is the second season of Touch, so there is not much explanation of what it's about Season one was mostly about Dad figuring out what was going on with his son and learning to understand what he needed to do and why.

Comment

Yeah, I made him pay for not knowing who Mr Wood is.

I'll have to try and play catch up by having a read up on plots of first season episodes. Thanks.
                sigpic

Comment

Just as long as he now knows, because I'd hate to think what might happen if he asked me that question

Comment

Aww the videos! The nostalgia continues

*huggles Woohoos*

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    EDIT:
                    Hahaha! I was looking for Sam/Jack stuff online, and stumbled on the Shiptionary, and I think somewhere from there, I must have found a way to Gateworld (which I knew of from the main website), and somewhere in-between I decided to join the insanity forum.

So yes, I still came. And I'm extremely glad I did!
                    Well, you can't say you didn't know what you were letting yourself in for

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    That's it! And it was definitely Josi - who else wood?
                    Yes, guilty as charged

Or, the prettified version...

sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*shields eyes*

See, I knew it was you Josi

I think I'm going to have to get an early night - I cracked my knee this morning falling down the stairs and it's becoming very painful

That's the downside to abstaining from alcohol - when you fall over, it hurts!!

Comment

Ouch! Hope it feels better soon!
                        sigpic

Comment

Voltarol on it if it's still painful in the morning. It'll help.

Thanks for the 69 banner.I got there in the end.

Thanks for the Venn diagram. I got a bit confused because the picture one needs to be rotated 120degrees clockwise to fit the top one. I was starting to wonder why the Window of Opportunity Dipnkiss was flangsty.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the Venn diagram. I got a bit confused because the picture one needs to be rotated 120degrees clockwise to fit the top one. I was starting to wonder why the Window of Opportunity Dipnkiss was flangsty.
                            Oh yeah! I never noticed that Whoops
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Ouch! Hope it feels better soon!
                              Thanks It's in better condition than the washing basket I carrying at the time

Waaaay ahead of you - still got some left over from the shoulder fiasco

Took your time though - I was hours ahead of you You need to try harder - or get more practise

Comment

I know. I'm obviously more out of practice at this 69 thing than you.

EDIT: You've just reminded me I've got a basket full of wet washing waiting to be hung up!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X