The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Ah yes, I remember it well! That was when we first discovered Bagpuss' Hippy tendencies - and her predilection for broccoli
    Yes, that as well.

She writes interesting fairy stories, doesn't she?

Hey! I was just taking you the pretty way and making sure that you saw as much of the UK as possible! Besides, we got home in the end, what more could you want?
    Oh I loved it. Had a great laugh
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

Hey I like the roundabouts!
      When I'm not sure which road to turn on, I just keep going around and around until I find the right one. As long as I didn't get dizzy, it worked fine!
      Yep, that's what I do too

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Yes, that as well.

Oh I loved it. Had a great laugh
      It was fun, wasn't it? Poor Daniel kept telling me to take the fourth exit, and when I did he sighed heavily, recalculated and sent us back to the roundabout (several times) He obviously didn't know they'd put an extra turning in and he should have told me to take the fifth one

Comment

Roundabouts are scary things.

I'm so glad I never had to drive while I was in London.

EDIT:
        Originally posted by josiane View Post
        You mean people outside of GW saw those things?

And you did and still came here??
        Hahaha! I was looking for Sam/Jack stuff online, and stumbled on the Shiptionary, and I think somewhere from there, I must have found a way to Gateworld (which I knew of from the main website), and somewhere in-between I decided to join the insanity forum.

So yes, I still came. And I'm extremely glad I did!
        Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 02 April 2013, 06:45 PM.
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Aaaaaall by myseeeeeelf! Don't wanna' be...all by myself...

*sigh*

At least Joe still loves me. Right Joe? ... Um...Joe? Hello?
          sigpic

Comment

Heh. I keep forgetting how (relatively) short some of us have been here!

Aww, I love you LJ, but you know... sleep.

Yep, that's what I do too

It was fun, wasn't it? Poor Daniel kept telling me to take the fourth exit, and when I did he sighed heavily, recalculated and sent us back to the roundabout (several times) He obviously didn't know they'd put an extra turning in and he should have told me to take the fifth one
            Yeah. Daniel was so confused. And you kept asking me if we'd already taken that exit and I had no clue, because all I could see was trees. *nods*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              Roundabouts are scary things.

I'm so glad I never had to drive while I was in London.
              I wood never drive in London *shudders at the thought*

EDIT:
              Hahaha! I was looking for Sam/Jack stuff online, and stumbled on the Shiptionary, and I think somewhere from there, I must have found a way to Gateworld (which I knew of from the main website), and somewhere in-between I decided to join the insanity forum.

So yes, I still came. And I'm extremely glad I did!
              We're glad you did too

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Yeah. Daniel was so confused. And you kept asking me if we'd already taken that exit and I had no clue, because all I could see was trees. *nods*
              Yeah, and it was a BIG roundabout with lots of lanes and I had to decide quickly which lane to be in and which exit to take - and I still got it wrong several times

I forgot to take my pills last night and had a lovely dream about Martin - maybe I should forget them more often

Comment

Hello, hello Cags here. Yes, that's right, I know the brights are confuzzling your broccoli hazed brains but this really is Cags, NOT Jumble

London's a breeze to drive through. Just... stick your hand on the horn, hover a foot over the brake and drive like an arrogant twonk. Don't you dare acknowledge that anyone else has a right to be on the actual road either.
                Easy for me to say, I know, I've been doing it for almost 20 years. You learn to be a bit of an assertive driver when you live urban.
                Actually it's not that bad; it's just a case of knowing where you're going and making sure you're in the right lane early enough. Like anything else, familiarity defines the experience.

Love love LOVE the S.H.I.P History-In-Pictures Ah happy memories. I think I came in just after the Great Pillars Of Ship Wars but I remember the fall out and being quite firmly in the peace loving camp (despite my Angst tendencies) and very quickly joined the S.H.I.P.
                Actually I was a Gutter/Angst. Didn't we have cutey named for us blended ones? Like, Flangst (fluff angst) and Flutter (fluff gutter). I can't remember what they all were. Bet they are in the Shiptionary.

Thanks for posting those links, Josi. Memory lane is a wonderful place to reside for a few hours.

Sounds like a nicer dream than mine, Jumble. I dreamt a plane crashed in my road. It was disturbing. It's not the first plane crash dream I've had though. I don't know if it's because of the proximity to the airport (and the very real risk that it might one day happen), or something subliminal (i.e. "hey look, you're life if a plane wreck" or something). It's flipping disturbing - not exactly scary but you don't fall back to sleep easily after those kinds of dreams. Can I swap them for your Martin ones.

Oh Primeval New World "Sound of Thunder Pt2"
                Spoiler:
                Oh that was awesome. Not quite what I was expecting / predicted but definitely left me going "Nooo, you HAVE to make another series!" Even Ewan (whom I have converted ) was "nah, they'll have to bring it back after that".

And... when did Connor and Abbie get married? I did a little mini squee when he said "I have a wife". Ah those two... I shipped them so bad.
                And there was Declan; good to see he found gainful employment after the Sanctuary network went kerplooey.

I hope it does well in the U.S. and SyFy or someone else picks it up for a renewal. Too much potential to let this one slide and it's only just got going. I'm getting that vaguely Firefly feeling all over again.

While I am fangirling all over TV series, Castle was flipping awesome too. My Tuesday nights are going to be a little bit less fun without PNW. Bring on the reruns.
                sigpic

Comment

I can't drive like that - too protective of Woody to take risks with his bodywork I'll stick to the calmer areas thank you very much

Didn't Josi have some kind of pie chart that showed all the overlaps? (I know that's not the right word for it, but I forget the technical term )

I'm not surprised you dream about plane crashes, they practically skim your driveway as they pass I don't think I could ever get used to that.

My dream didn't involve a plane......... unless you count the one that must have got him here

I haven't watched Sound of Thunder Pt2 yet - I'm putting it off because I really don't want it to be the 'last' ep ever

I didn't see Castle either, and the V-box hasn't recorded it for some reason Is it repeated later this week?

What I did watch was the start of S2 of Touch - Awesome! Took me awhile to figure out what was going on, but that's always been the case. And then I go 'Oh yeah! Of course!' when it all falls into place

Comment

New Castle is on Alibi tonight, and I can't see where it's on on Tuesdays, except for S1

Comment

22 Guests?! Can that be right?!?!
                      sigpic

Comment

I haven't watch the end of PNW either. Actually, I'm 3 eps behind because I didn't have time to watch TV back in February, but I don't know if I want to watch it. I don't want it to end. The second half of the season was so good!

And I haven't watched Castle on Monday as well. So many shows to watch!

EDIT: 23 now, LJ!
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                          22 Guests?! Can that be right?!?!
                          Yes indeed! 'Tis you and your nekkidness pulling the Spencers in

Or maybe they're waiting for the rest of the party............

Or......... maybe Martin and Co are checking up to see how much we want S2 of PNW - answer: VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH PLEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!

Who stole my broccoli?

Comment

Haven't seen this for awhile.............

Comment

Nor this one.........

Comment

Didn't Josi have some kind of pie chart that showed all the overlaps? (I know that's not the right word for it, but I forget the technical term )
                                Yes! I think you're right she did. Or someone did anyway. Venn diagram is what you're looking for. I think!

I haven't watched Sound of Thunder Pt2 yet - I'm putting it off because I really don't want it to be the 'last' ep ever
                                You want to watch it because it's awesome. I am hoping like hope it won't be the last ever. The U.S. have only just started showing it so I am hoping someone there picks it up. Or Space come to their senses. Really want to see more of this now.

I didn't see Castle either, and the V-box hasn't recorded it for some reason Is it repeated later this week?
                                Ah yeah, sorry, I was talking about 5x19 which aired in the U.S. on Monday (and I have downloaded on itunes - I bought a series pass as an early birthday treat to myself.) It was their 100th episode and suitably celebratory.
                                We're only up to episode 3 in the UK on Alibi. It's a pretty good one if I remember. It's on tonight.

What I did watch was the start of S2 of Touch - Awesome! Took me awhile to figure out what was going on, but that's always been the case. And then I go 'Oh yeah! Of course!' when it all falls into place
                                I hear all sorts of good things about Touch but have only managed to catch an episode or two. Where and when is it on?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X