The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the Chevron 8.0 website:

Can I take my own photo with the guest during the signings?
    No. During the autograph sessions there will be no posed photographs in order to get all of the convention attendees through the autograph session. However, you can purchase professional photo shoots with the guests at the event.

Can I take my own photo with the guest?
    No. Our professional photographers will take all of the photos of you with the guests.

Can my friend(s) and I be in a photo shoot together?
    If you want two or more of you in a single shot you must let the photo session crew know in advance. You will likely be asked to wait until the end of the shoot. Please be aware that it is ONE PERSON ONE TICKET. So if you want two of you in a shot you will need TWO tickets. You will receive two photos though.

Can I take things into the photo shoot room with me?
    No. We will have crew in the photo shoot room that will take your belongings before you jump in for your shoot and return them to you on your way out. If there is an item you wish to have photographed with you (for example a prop) then keep hold of it and let the photographer know you want it in the shot. Please be aware, there is to be no food or drink brought into the photo shoot room, and all mobile phones must be turned off before entering.

So it looks like we're out of luck

Unless......... we can persuade Martin, if he has any free time, to meet us in the lobby so we can take some pics with him. Can't hurt to ask, right?

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      I did
      Ok

I was going to ask how we order photos and extra autos, if we needed ticket numbers from you or something, but I see from the website that we can buy them when we get there - as many as we like There aren't any prices for Martin yet, but pics with Dan are £10, David Hewlett £15, so I'm guessing Martin's will be somewhere around there. Amanda's were £25, but I think that was because she was getting money for S4K.

If we want a WooHoo/Martin group pic, we'll need to organize ourselves and make sure we each buy an extra photo voucher.

Comment

Thanks for the info. It seems it's all about the guests so as long as we're just photographing each other and not taking up time with guests then that's ok.

I am sure, if Martin is out and about, he'll let us take a snap.

I will be buying a photo with him (well, duh!) but was also thinking a group pic would bee really nice, with as many woohoos as possible. Will see how much they cost first though.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I was wondering how the photo shoots worked too, but if we just do that when we get there that should be straightforward enough. We should definitely do a group pic with Martin, there has to be some kind of photographic evidence
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Ok

I was going to ask how we order photos and extra autos, if we needed ticket numbers from you or something, but I see from the website that we can buy them when we get there - as many as we like There aren't any prices for Martin yet, but pics with Dan are £10, David Hewlett £15, so I'm guessing Martin's will be somewhere around there. Amanda's were £25, but I think that was because she was getting money for S4K.

If we want a WooHoo/Martin group pic, we'll need to organize ourselves and make sure we each buy an extra photo voucher.
            I shall be buying several, with Dan and Martin ! Love that you can get multiple shots! So freakin' excited!!

Comment

Hmmm. I wonder if there's a way for those not attending to purchase pictures. If it could be arranged, I'd love a Martin + Woohoos group pic.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, I am sure Martin wood happily meet you for a pic! Jumble is his special Woohoo, after all!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                  Hmmm. I wonder if there's a way for those not attending to purchase pictures. If it could be arranged, I'd love a Martin + Woohoos group pic.
                  No problem

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                  Oh, I am sure Martin wood happily meet you for a pic! Jumble is his special Woohoo, after all!
                  He probably wood, it's just a question of whether he has any free time - from what I remember of Chevron 7.9 they do keep them very busy.

On the other hand, Tom McBeath and Garry Chalk were wandering about the hotel - Tom stopped for a little chat and hug session with me and Cags

I'll be buying extra autos with Martin, plus at least three pics with him and one with Dan

Comment

Happy Easter WooHoos!

Last edited by Nolamom; 31 March 2013, 05:28 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy Easter Woohoos
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Happy Easter!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Booking photos is the first thing to do when it's open. Trust me.
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Happy Easter!!!
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Happy Easter, WooHoos. Hope you've all had a wonderful day.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X