No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! Martin at Chevron! Martin at Chevron!

THIS IS WONDERFUL! IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! Martin at Chevron! Martin at Chevron!

THIS IS WONDERFUL! IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

It certainly is!!

I think my heart is gonna burst if it doesn't slow down soon

I don't care - I'm seeing MARTIN IN NINE WEEKS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
        We are very please to announce that Martin Wood will be attending this years Chevron 8.0 event
        Martin has produced and directed over 100 Stargate Sg1/Atlantis episodes as well as even acting in a few along the way

Martin was also the Director of Stargate Continuum

We will be hoping to do a few different things with Martin over the weekend including a Directors commentary and maybe even a few workshops.

Martin is very excited to be attending this years event and I am sure we can give him a big Chevron Welcome
        He's excited?? I don't think I've ever been so excited in my life!

Ok, so I met him at TSE, but I didn't know what to expect then - now I know there will be Awesome hugs and Awesome pics!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Claire
          We are very please to announce that Martin Wood will be attend this years Chevron 8.0 event

Originally posted by Jumble
          *runz in and sits down - waits for hands to stop shaking*

MARTINS'S COMING TO CHEVRON 8.00!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!
          WOOHOO! is totally right. So happy for everyone that is going, but especially happy for one particular Woohoo! Just remember Jumble, you do have to stop hugging him enough to let him get on stage to talk!

Oh, and I suppose this starts your diet and exercise period now!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            WooHoo! is totally right. So happy for everyone that is going, but especially happy for one particular Whohoo! Just remember Jumble, you do have to stop hugging him enough to let him get on stage to talk!
            Aw, do I have to?? I'm sure he'll find plenty of time to hug all his WooHoos

Oh, and I suppose this starts your diet and exercise period now!
            Nope, started that already - 10 pounds down and 18 to go I reckon I've burned off about 500 calories with all this heart-pumping and happy dancing

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Aw, do I have to?? I'm sure he'll find plenty of time to hug all his WooHoos

Nope, started that already - 10 pounds down and 18 to go I reckon I've burned off about 500 calories with all this heart-pumping and happy dancing
              Yes - you have to let him up for air every once in a while - after all he is there to talk! So wish I could afford to come over for this, if for no other reason then to watch you melt down!
              sigpic

Comment

*runz in and sits down - waits for hands to stop shaking*

MARTINS'S COMING TO CHEVRON 8.00!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!

*takes a breath*

*does a happy dance*
                Blimey, excited much. Anyone would think something utterly brilliant is happening like... like...oh, say, Martin coming to meet his Woohoos or....uh... hang on...

Wooohooooooo!!!!

(overuse of punctuation and smileys totally justified in this case.

*thinks about dancing nekkid*

You gotta be kidding, it's waaaaaaaay to cold for that

Well if even Martin can't get you to do the nekkid shimmy, nobody can.

Yeah... me too, funnily enough.

Thank you Claire, for coming to post such amazingly awesome news that Woohoo hearts across the globe will be kickstarting the weekend parties extra early just because. although I won't be drinking this time - lessonnotexactlylearnt.
                sigpic

Comment

Jumble is certainly excited!

I'm so mad at PB right now - it's doing that crazy resizing thing again
                  Last edited by Nolamom; 28 March 2013, 09:35 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Yes - you have to let him up for air every once in a while - after all he is there to talk! So wish I could afford to come over for this, if for no other reason then to watch you melt down!
                    Meltdown? Me? I thought I kept myself well in check at TSE............. didn't I?

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Blimey, excited much. Anyone would think something utterly brilliant is happening like... like...oh, say, Martin coming to meet his Woohoos or....uh... hang on...

Wooohooooooo!!!!

(overuse of punctuation and smileys totally justified in this case.
                    Yeah, sorry - I kinda overreacted there a bit didn't I? I mean, it's only MARTIN COMING TO CHEVRON after all

Well if even Martin can't get you to do the nekkid shimmy, nobody can.
                    He probably could, if her were here to keep me warm

Yeah... me too, funnily enough.

Thank you Claire, for coming to post such amazingly awesome news that Woohoo hearts across the globe will be kickstarting the weekend parties extra early just because. although I won't be drinking this time - lessonnotexactlylearnt.
                    Yep, it was all down to Claire and her connections

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      Jumble is certainly excited!

I'm so mad at PB right now - it's doing that crazy resizing thing again
                      Ah, so that was it I was just going to say that I'm a LOT more excited than that

Comment

WOOHOOD!

*Runz nekkid in celebration*
                        sigpic

Comment

See? LJ's not even going to Chevron 8.0 and she's got her kit off.

Mind you, this is LJ we're talking about here. It doesn't take much to get her nekkid.

*runz away*
                          sigpic

Comment

Mind you, this is LJ we're talking about here. It doesn't take much to get her nekkid.

*runz away*
                            I feel as if I should be offended in some way. And yet....no...I'm not.

*runz nekkid some more*
                            sigpic

Comment

*runz away*
                              Well yeah, she'll strip for any reason - or none! I save my nekkidness for really special occasions
                              Last edited by Jumble; 28 March 2013, 10:35 AM. Reason: apparently I can no longer spell! I blame Martin *nods*

Comment

Wll yeah, she'll strip for any reason - or none! I save my nekkidness for really special occasions
                                Again...I feel as if I should be offended...and yet...*continuez running nekkid*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X