X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Yes. Mine's a lemsip with honey please.
    *dons Hazmat suit and delivers steaming hot lemsip and honey*

Indeed and, not to be spoilery, but when I saw the... oh heck...

Spoiler:
    Spaghetti Junction I immediately recognised the call back to the UK Primeval and did a little inner cheer. I also liked the reference to the ARC and the fact that a lone conspiracy theorist in the UK was the source for the information. My prediction is that somehow time has already been changed and the conspiracy theorist will turn out to be Connor. The clue was at the beginning when the anomoly detector thingy wasn't the thing Evan thought it would be.
    I also think that Dylan is going to end up having to go back in time somehow to "save everyone" or it's going to work out that way - because I can't see how anyone can get out of danger without pressing a "lets try that again but without the everyone dying" button. And I think they'll go back and find everything is different. Might even pulls a Jenny/Claudia on us - which, by the way, was the most inspired, bold and clever concept of the Uk Primeval.

If it's not that it'll be something even cooler!

Please let there be another season.
    Hm.......

Spoiler:
    We do know that Connor comes back next ep, so you could be right

As to the anomaly detector - I thought his reaction was because it was the same

I really hope they don't hit the reset button - I expect better from Gillian and Martin

I woodn't be upset if they found Ange was no longer involved - really can't like her at all! She wood have been my first choice as dino fodder

Yes, we definitely need more PNW!!!

Yay! Congratulations on #71! That'll help pay for Chevron 8.0, LFCC etc.
    Indeed it will Now then, how many pics and autos can I get with Martin ............ LOTS!

Comment

Is Martin coming to Chevron?

Btw, so jealous of all of you going to all these cons. And I hate you.
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
        Possibly - it's not 100% definite yet, but if he can do it he will

Btw, so jealous of all of you going to all these cons. And I hate you.
        Aw c'mon! It's about time we got a few decent cons in the UK - America and Canada have loads of them every year! Wish you could come too though *hugs*

And we hate you too! Why? Because all this cold weather we're having is being blown here from your direction

Last edited by Jumble; 27 March 2013, 12:47 PM.

Comment

We live in perpetual hope. I saw they announced another guest today. http://showmastersonline.com/forums/...howtopic=80069 Which means one more to go. *crosses fingers and toes*

PNW:
          Spoiler:
          Oh I thought when he said it was different from what he expected was because it was different? It did look the same to me though but I wasn't paying much attention as I should have been I guess. Excuse for a rewatch much!
          I don't mind hitting the reset button so long as it has far reaching consequences (like the complete obliteration of their own timeline) because then it will serve as a device to progress the story in a new direction. if they want to that is. I'd not mind if they want to do over the Evan-haunted-by-his-wife's-death storyline because it's a bit tiresome to me. Yeah yeah, get over it.
          I agree about Ange though; she's... ok, but of all the characters I like her the least ad actually kind of wanted to give her a slap after they way she was towards Evan when he was hallucinating and thought she was his wife. I think Leeds is my favourite though, because he's got something there he's hiding away and I'm fascinated by it.
          sigpic

Comment

We live in perpetual hope. I saw they announced another guest today. http://showmastersonline.com/forums/...howtopic=80069 Which means one more to go. *crosses fingers and toes*
            Yeah, I saw that.

PNW:
            Spoiler:
            Oh I thought when he said it was different from what he expected was because it was different? It did look the same to me though but I wasn't paying much attention as I should have been I guess. Excuse for a rewatch much!
            I don't mind hitting the reset button so long as it has far reaching consequences (like the complete obliteration of their own timeline) because then it will serve as a device to progress the story in a new direction. if they want to that is. I'd not mind if they want to do over the Evan-haunted-by-his-wife's-death storyline because it's a bit tiresome to me. Yeah yeah, get over it.
            I agree about Ange though; she's... ok, but of all the characters I like her the least ad actually kind of wanted to give her a slap after they way she was towards Evan when he was hallucinating and thought she was his wife. I think Leeds is my favourite though, because he's got something there he's hiding away and I'm fascinated by it.
            PNW - The Sound of Thunder pt 1

Spoiler:
            I need to check, but I thought the reason why he was taken aback was because it was the same, and he hadn't known that Toby had invented it originally. This timeline stuff does my head in

I know what you mean about the Evan and his wife storyline, but I have a feeling there were plans ahead for twisting that

I also wanted to slap Ange, several times! And honestly, if you had legs like hers woodn't you wear trousers?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Possibly - it's not 100% definitely yet, but if he can do it he will

Aw c'mon! It's about time we got a few decent cons in the UK - America and Canada have loads of them every year! Wish you could come too though *hugs*

And we hate you too! Why? Because all this cold weather we're having is being blown here from your direction

Yeah but those cons are scattered all over the country and cost a small fortune to get to plus hotel and ticket to con. Might as well not even be. I would love to go to them but can't afford the $1000+ it would cost to get a ticket and fly there then there is a hotel and food which would cost even more. Driving is out of the question because it would take a few days just to drive there. So consider yourself lucky because I haven't been to one since AT6 and I am hoping to be able to make it to AT7 next year. And sadly they are 1 1/2 years apart. But I need that much time to try and save up the money to go!
              sigpic

Comment

Decided my last comments sounded too much like complaining - I have a blast every time I have come to the UK and wouldn't want to miss it for anything. I feel lucky that I have been able to go as many times as I have. And hopefully this time I will be healthy, can climb stairs and can spend more time visiting and going places. And if I'm lucky, I will get an invite to stay a little extra time as well visiting!
                sigpic

Comment

You know you've been away too long when everyone has changed their avis and sigs and you actually have to read the usernames to know who's posting.

*kicks RL and stomps on it*

... Actually, I'm not really mad at RL because for once, I was held back by wonderful news and awesome things happening! (Alright, as well as study and work as usual.) If you follow me on FB or Twitter, you may have heard, though I've been a bit cryptic because I have colleagues on FB and work doesn't know yet.

I'm officially moving to Ottawa in September. I was accepted at Ottawa University, and I'm starting in second year because of my Cegep background from Quebec, which is good! No loosing time. I also got into their cooperative program, which means I have 4 (paid!) interships of 4 months each during my degree. I'm also 1 on 8 people who are in line for the highest scholarship of the University. I got my interview last Thursday so hopefully I'll get some news soon. They cut us down to 4 for an evening in Ottawa, after which they'll announce who gets the scholarship.

So, see? Wonderful things happening! The only sad thing is that it took me away from here for two months!

How are you all? I miss you Woohoos. *huggles*
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Possibly - it's not 100% definitely yet, but if he can do it he will
                    *fingers crosseeeedd*
                    *tightly*
                    If he comes, can I send a few questions? *angelic smile*

Pooo! I wish I wish I wish so too!

We actually get the bad weather three days after you *giggles*
                    And if it was really me, I'd send you the unnbearing heat from down below

Oh, love continuum.

I think I asked this before, but there's news that Sanctuary is "launching in syndication", what does that mean?

Edit: Jakie! Awesome news! Congrats!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Pooo! I wish I wish I wish so too!
                      And me!

Although, I can't really complain this year. I went to Toronto Comicon and met the whole TNG cast three weeks ago. And I'm holding on to every single penny I have to be able to attend Fan Expo because RDA will be there. Why is fandom so expensive?

I think I asked this before, but there's news that Sanctuary is "launching in syndication", what does that mean?
                      Isn't it that it will air on like 'normal' TV cable, not channels that you have to pay to get. Or maybe I'm totally wrong.

Thanks Dee! I'm so proud and happy right now!
                      sigpic

Comment

*fingers crosseeeedd*
                        *tightly*
                        If he comes, can I send a few questions? *angelic smile*
                        Sure you can But you should send them to somebody sensible, like Josi or Sarai, because my brain goes to mush whenever he's anywhere near me

We actually get the bad weather three days after you *giggles*
                        And if it was really me, I'd send you the unnbearing heat from down below
                        Hm. Maybe I was confusing Serbia with Siberia My geography has always been rubbish

Oh, love continuum.

I don't know - where did you hear that?

And yes, HUGE congrats Jakie

Laurie - what we need is one of those Asgard teleporter thingies, then we could all go to every con for minimum outlay

Comment

I don't know - where did you hear that?
                          Linky: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...ication-377267

And yes, HUGE congrats Jakie
                          Thanks Jumble!

Laurie - what we need is one of those Asgard teleporter thingies, then we could all go to every con for minimum outlay
                          One day, (in my head) I'm going to be a really smart physicist and my first order of business will be to invent a teleporter.
                          sigpic

Comment

That wood be Awesome Jakie - but can you get on it soon, because I'm not getting any younger.........

Syndication means:

"Syndication is the sale of the right to broadcast programs to multiple stations without going through broadcast networks.

off-network syndication involves the sale of a program that was originally run on network television: a rerun"

Which I assume is good news financially for the owners, and also for people who didn't get to see it on SyFy or Watch

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              And me!

Although, I can't really complain this year. I went to Toronto Comicon and met the whole TNG cast three weeks ago. And I'm holding on to every single penny I have to be able to attend Fan Expo because RDA will be there. Why is fandom so expensive?
                              Why indeed!

Isn't it that it will air on like 'normal' TV cable, not channels that you have to pay to get. Or maybe I'm totally wrong.
                              Apparently you're not wrong

Thanks Dee! I'm so proud and happy right now!
                              As you should be! *bounces*

Sure you can But you should send them to somebody sensible, like Josi or Sarai, because my brain goes to mush whenever he's anywhere near me
                              Uuuuhhmm... maybe Cags would do it?

Hm. Maybe I was confusing Serbia with Siberia My geography has always been rubbish
                              Laughing so hard now!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

One day, (in my head) I'm going to be a really smart physicist and my first order of business will be to invent a teleporter.
                              Wooooohooooooooooo!!!

That wood be Awesome Jakie - but can you get on it soon, because I'm not getting any younger.........

Syndication means:

"Syndication is the sale of the right to broadcast programs to multiple stations without going through broadcast networks.

off-network syndication involves the sale of a program that was originally run on network television: a rerun"

Which I assume is good news financially for the owners, and also for people who didn't get to see it on SyFy or Watch
                              Thanks
                              sigpic

Comment

Uuuuhhmm... maybe Cags would do it?
                                Cags assures me that if Martin is there her brain will be just as mushy as mine

Laughing so hard now!
                                Good

Thanks
                                Thank Google and Wiki

Comment

Working...
                                X