No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take it MOT is a car inspection thing?

Awake way too early again this morning. Bah!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Hola!

Sorry I have been not around (and um, inbox emptied Jumble, sorry ) RL and germs. Pah!

Awesome pic MR Yep, definitely got the "drunk" look going on there.

I'm gonna bounce with Jumble... just because stuff that makes her bounce is usually bounceworthy.

Good luck on Woody's first MOT! *crosses things*
      Have to agree with Cags - Jumble's bouncie stuff almost always very bounce worthy!

And just to let you know - PB really sucks now! Can't even simply copy over something - you have to highlight the entire line by moving the mouse across it first! They really screwed up their site!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Hola!

Sorry I have been not around (and um, inbox emptied Jumble, sorry ) RL and germs. Pah!

Awesome pic MR Yep, definitely got the "drunk" look going on there.

I'm gonna bounce with Jumble... just because stuff that makes her bounce is usually bounceworthy.
        Indeed it is

Good luck on Woody's first MOT! *crosses things*
        Thanks - he should be ok, it's not as if I've worked him hard

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        I take it MOT is a car inspection thing?

Awake way too early again this morning. Bah!
        Ministry of Transport test, an annual event to make sure the car is roadworthy and safe

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Have to agree with Cags - Jumble's bouncie stuff almost always very bounce worthy! http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...happydance.gif

And just to let you know - PB really sucks now! Can't even simply copy over something - you have to highlight the entire line by moving the mouse across it first! They really screwed up their site!
        PB does suck, but I've not had to highlight it like that - I just right-click>copy as we've always done

What's really ticking me off with it is that having uploaded some pics there is no 'save and return to album' anymore - you have to go back to the home page, open the library and then find the folder you've uploaded to just to check that it's uploaded properly

Comment

I'm using ImageShack more and more...haven't left PB completely yet, but if they can't get their act together, it's just a matter of time before lots of folks jump ship.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            I'm using ImageShack more and more...haven't left PB completely yet, but if they can't get their act together, it's just a matter of time before lots of folks jump ship.
            Unfortunately I won't be able to do that because of the amount of stuff I've got on PB - I'm pretty sure, from what I remember of ImageShack, I woodn't be able to upload my Martinpic folder, let alone the other stuff

Comment

*bounces with all of you*

And agree with all of you Jumble's bouncy news are always awesome!

*huggles Woohoos* I'm so happy today!

No reason, just spring happiness.

I feel for all of you PB-users. I don't use it that much so it doesn't bother me (plus I'm still on the old version) but yeah, it sucks when something that worked very well changes for the worse Oh, but! There's a saying which I can't remember now, but it has something to do with things being bad before they get good, so PB can only become more awesome then before! Hope!!!! LOL
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Unfortunately I won't be able to do that because of the amount of stuff I've got on PB - I'm pretty sure, from what I remember of ImageShack, I woodn't be able to upload my Martinpic folder, let alone the other stuff
                Jumble see if any of these sites suit you...
                RedBubble and Divvyshot look promising.
                Edit: and the number 18 on that list.

And here's another list of photosharingsites

Edit2: I'm on the new version of PB. I knew this would happen as soon as I said it.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

Edit2: I'm on the new version of PB. I knew this would happen as soon as I said it.
                  Thanks, I'll take a look

I don't know what PB are playing at - they put me on the new one ages ago and I switched back. Then a couple of weeks ago they put me back on the new one and I couldn't switch back, so I thought that was it. Then a couple of days ago I saw that I was back on the old one Now I'm stuck with the new one

Glad you're feeling happy and huggy

Comment

Thanks, I'll take a look

I don't know what PB are playing at - they put me on the new one ages ago and I switched back. Then a couple of weeks ago they put me back on the new one and I couldn't switch back, so I thought that was it. Then a couple of days ago I saw that I was back on the old one Now I'm stuck with the new one
                    Quite an adventure you got going with PB! I probably missed when they switched me to the new version. So I had the illusion that I always had the old one.

Glad you're feeling happy and huggy
                    Glad that you're feeling bouncy ...you plan on telling us why, ever?
                    sigpic

Comment

Quite an adventure you got going with PB! I probably missed when they switched me to the new version. So I had the illusion that I always had the old one.

Glad that you're feeling bouncy ...you plan on telling us why, ever?
                      Definitely........ when it's definite

Comment

I guess the question is: Do I try to get used to the new PB, or do I try to get the hang of a totally new site as well as having to upload everything from scratch?

The words 'rock' and 'hard place' spring to mind

Comment

I haven't really looked at the new PB (have so not had the enthusiasm to do anything worth putting in it), but to be honest so long as I can still post when I need to, I can probably put up with it.

Oh, just read that James Herbert the Author has died! One of my favourite writers, and he was wasn't even that old.
                          sigpic
                          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

I guess the question is: Do I try to get used to the new PB, or do I try to get the hang of a totally new site as well as having to upload everything from scratch?

The words 'rock' and 'hard place' spring to mind
                            I'd stick to PB as much as it's a pain now, I'm sure you'll get used to it.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                            I haven't really looked at the new PB (have so not had the enthusiasm to do anything worth putting in it), but to be honest so long as I can still post when I need to, I can probably put up with it.

Oh, just read that James Herbert the Author has died! One of my favourite writers, and he was wasn't even that old.
                            that sucks... I'm so afraid that George RR Martin will die...

I suck.

I'm looking for something new to read, but I'm mostly interested in fantasy or sciFi if you or anyone can recommend something I'd be very grateful
                            sigpic

Comment

that sucks... I'm so afraid that George RR Martin will die...

I suck.

I'm looking for something new to read, but I'm mostly interested in fantasy or sciFi if you or anyone can recommend something I'd be very grateful
                              It does indeed suck I read my first James Herbert book when I was 9 and have loved them since!!

Have you tried any of the stuff by Stephen Donaldson? There's his 'Gap' series which is sci-fi or there's his Thomas Covenant series which is fantasy (think lord of the rings type thing!) Both are fantastic.
                              sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                                It does indeed suck I read my first James Herbert book when I was 9 and have loved them since!!

Have you tried any of the stuff by Stephen Donaldson? There's his 'Gap' series which is sci-fi or there's his Thomas Covenant series which is fantasy (think lord of the rings type thing!) Both are fantastic.
                                Nope haven't heart of either! Thank you!!! *huggles Mr and hopes you'd been drinking*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X