The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Wow. Chrome is giving me some weirdness with the avi's here... Can't see mine, Sarai's and Nola's and Jumble's avi says ''Snurk. For horizontal living''
    I'm so not accidentally clicking on links anymore.
    Only you, Nad. Only you

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Only you, Nad. Only you
      I wood give a witty reply to that, but I won't because a) It's true and b) ...I'm too distracted by 'you' promoting horizontal living. It's Ickybah following me

(And no. It wasn't an Icky link I ghost-clicked )
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        I wood give a witty reply to that, but I won't because a) It's true and b) ...I'm too distracted by 'you' promoting horizontal living. It's Ickybah following me

(And no. It wasn't an Icky link I ghost-clicked )
        c) You don't do 'witty'

Proving beyond a shadow of a doubt what we've always said - you are the most ickybah-minded WooHoo! It took me several nanoseconds to realise what you meant

Comment

c) You don't do 'witty'
          Also true

Proving beyond a shadow of a doubt what we've always said - you are the most ickybah-minded WooHoo! It took me several nanoseconds to realise what you meant

Nono! It's just that my Icky Detectalent is really awesome.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Detectalent? That one definitely deserves a place in the Unofficial WooHoo Dictionary

And I'm not convinced
            Last edited by Jumble; 09 March 2013, 12:57 PM. Reason: wood be good if I could actually spell 'Dictionary' :o

Comment

I'm sorry Jumble. I won't bother you again.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Detectalent? That one definitely deserves a place in the Unofficial WooHoo Dictionary

And I'm not convinced
                We have a dictionary?

EDIT: Oh! Oh yes we do...

And that's good. My so called Icky Image keeps me under the radar.
                Going local and all...

sigpic

Comment

Update on Suz - she's doing much better. She's staying with Jo and the boys for the next few months while she sorts out her finances and looks for somewhere to live, which is great because she's much better being with people - won't be allowed to get depressed with the boys around It also means that she can keep Wrex, which has helped a lot. So all in all, things are on the up for her

Comment

that's very good to hear. So glad that she can keep Wrex. She's had enough loss already.
                    sigpic

Comment

She has, but she's also got her mother's fight-back gene
                      Last edited by Jumble; 10 March 2013, 05:32 AM.

Comment

*bounces in*

Finally got Power Director to re-install! Tried several times yesterday and couldn't get it to work, so I'm very relieved now

Of course, it might have something to do with the fact that I cleaned the disk this morning

Now all I have to do is edit my Martinpix file and I'll be completely up and running

Comment

excellent! we couldn't have you vid-less

and now I will be mostly dead all day
                          sigpic

Comment

*hops in*

sshhh...I'm not here....I'm procrastinating on my homework...it's bloody boring! Stupid statistics!

*rolls around*

*huggles all* (well...mentally since nobody seems to be here!)

Yey for having powerdirector back Jumble! Do you have your laptop all back in order now? Also yey for the fact that Suz is staying with Jo and can keep Wrex now! That must be such a relief for her! I hope that 2013 from now on keeps improving for her!

*runs nekkid*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              excellent! we couldn't have you vid-less
                              True ... and more to the point, we couldn't have Martin vid-less

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...ingstime-1.jpg

and now I will be mostly dead all day
                              Our clocks don't go forward for another three weeks

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              *hops in*

sshhh...I'm not here....I'm procrastinating on my homework...it's bloody boring! Stupid statistics!

*rolls around*

*huggles all* (well...mentally since nobody seems to be here!)

Yey for having powerdirector back Jumble! Do you have your laptop all back in order now? Also yey for the fact that Suz is staying with Jo and can keep Wrex now! That must be such a relief for her! I hope that 2013 from now on keeps improving for her!

*runs nekkid*
                              I hope so too, thanks

Now get back to your homework young lady!

Comment

*trips over Jann*

Erm. Wood morning, Woohoos!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X